Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

Either's good for me, but bear in mind I likely won't be on till at least 11pm-12am unless I can wangle something. MAY be able to get on a tad earlier Friday, 9ish. :)

Edited by Nemain

I'd like to join, sounds fun.

I could maybe get my boyfriend to join too, though we'd have to figure out what time we'd all do this at.. With the timezones and all.

But I don't have the DLC, so if some of you have it, it couldn't be used so I can join. x:

@SA2: Our UK times are five hours AHEAD of Eastern Standard Time, so 12 midnight in London is 7pm in New York. Hope this helps you. :)

I'm in Central US time. So that would be, if it was midnight there, 6 PM for me?

I'm pretty much good for any time, so you guys can decide on one.

I should be cool for a few races at 11pm GMT before bed, wife will no doubt be in bed by then so I won't be able to chat on my headset that late(we live in a flat with thin walls :lol: ) so it'll be my bluetooth keypad but I don't mind you guys deciding on all of the tracks and settings anyway :)

So Friday, at around 11-12 pm/am for you guys, and it would be like 6 pmish for me? Is that what's been decided?

I'm gonna need some PSN IDs, I have Nemain's since it's in his sig

Oh and don't worry! I don't even own a headset or keyboard for my PS3, lol

Edited by SA2

I thought we had a sorting out races playing with other people off here.... seems like people have forgotten about it lol

Edit: I'll be up for a race just send me a message but it has to be on the Xbox 360 (since that the only version I own and i don't own a PS3 lol)

Edited by Foxy Boy

Yeah, I'd normally sort it out there but everytime I try to arrange some games there no-one replies and the topic just drops further down the page.

Yep 11pm GMT looks to be a time agreed by us all so we're all set, if anyone can't make it until between 11PM and 12am I'll invite you in as you arrive.

My PSN ID is Shadzter, I have most people's PSN ID's but some I don't have. I don't think I have yours Nemain.

Foxy Boy I'll add you for my Xbox 360 version and give you a game whenever you're available.

I added you both. :)

I don't see the problem with talking about race meet ups here.. I mean it is the ASR topic xD

And okay, that sounds good! Though if things happen to change and you guys need a time change I'm fine with it, I'm pretty much open for any time, even if it happens to be 3 AM lol

So who should host this?

I could probably drop in if I'm not busy, I'll look out for whoever is hosting if it isn't a friends only game.

Yep, you're all free to join :) That makes 6 of us so 2 more spaces available if anyone wants to join in.

PSN name is in my sig, for anyone else that wants to add!

If I am on the late side I apologise. The reason I suggested 11pm-12am is because I have to wait for my family to go to bed as they watch the TV the PS3 is on, and the earliest they go is 11pm. If I'm not about at 11pm but everyone is, just go ahead and have a few races. I'll join in as and when I get online. :)

Also... I don't have a headset either, so no worries here if it's too late for people to chat!

Yep, you're all free to join :) That makes 6 of us so 2 more spaces available if anyone wants to join in.

I'll join, I know it's 11 - 12 PM GMT(?), but is it today or...?

Oh yeah, I don't think we've chosen a day yet have we? XD

Tomorrow ok everyone?

With you Veritech Guardian that makes 7, so 1 more person want to join?

I'll be game for a laugh.

Also I've turned off my message notifications on my ps3, so if you send me a message and I don't respond, just PM me on here or something.

@Shad: Awesome, all fine by me. Looking forward to this!

Also... My driving style has changed somewhat. My top character picks for online are Ryo and Opa Opa, and I do not have the DLC. I'm not fussed if both are gone if I am late, I can race with anyone bar the heavies. Anything else people need to know that I've forgotten? :lol:

My PSN is my name here. And I won't be on the mic as well as I'm having trouble getting it to register on my new PS3...

Okay, I added everyone who wanted to join, if I could find their PSN IDs.

Tomorrow at 5 PM CST/11 PM GMT then? Alright. I'll host then.

Though, if someone arrives late, I may give the spot to my boyfriend, but I'll try to rotate to let everyone play.. I didn't think we'd get so many people. o_o

You got it, SA2!

If anyone's late, it'll be me for the reason I gave earlier. I have no problem if you have someone take the spot if I do end up late. I'll let you know if I think I will be late beforehand, so your boyfriend can just play from the offset. :)

With Cas that makes 8 so yep tomorrow at 11PM GMT with SA2 hosting, I'll add everyone not on my list later on. Look forward to some racing action with you guys. Shall we state our racer here?

I shall be

Sonic___SEGA_All-Stars_Racing-PS3Artwork4278AiAi_Render_001.jpg

I'm not gonna be rude though, I'll try to let everyone play.. Somehow. I'm sure he'll be alright letting other people play for a bit. :)

I'm always

AmyRose--article_image.jpg

My boyfriend likes being Sonic, but if someone else wants to take Sonic, he'll be Big, and if someone's Big, then he'll be Knuckles.

Edited by SA2