Awoo.

Thoughts about sonic 06

Light_Framez

I liked it, though the flaws are obvious. Story is ok but you do raise eyebrows at it. Music is good, nuf said. Gameplay falls short quite a bit from Adventure 2, though you can see there was a small bit of effort put in. Sonic 06 was ok to me, though the world sees it differently and I don't care anymore. This topic is beating a dead horse.

• Thumbs Up 1

I liked it, though the flaws are obvious. Story is ok but you do raise eyebrows at it. Music is good, nuf said. Gameplay falls short quite a bit from Adventure 2, though you can see there was a small bit of effort put in. Sonic 06 was ok to me, though the world sees it differently and I don't care anymore. This topic is beating a dead horse.

thank you, we need more people like you

thank you, we need more people like you

....Words can't describe my contempt for you right now.

I put this game behind of SHTH in terms of which game is worse. I don't think I can go any further than that! Don't make me.......

Edited by Sora

....Words can't describe my contempt for you right now.

Cool story, come back when you can ;)

uh, you do know other people liked it earlier right? 'feels nervous looking at miffed comments.'

well i guess we can end this, im glad we took the time to share what we thought about Sonic 06. post something extra & your the one to blame for making the topic last longer ;)

Stop acting like a douchebag.

The name of the topic is "Thoughts about Sonic 06", not "If you can't say something nice (about 06), don't say nothing at all [/thumper]". I think people can state negative opinions without being told its off topic, or that they're douches for it.

whats wrong with me, why am I still here, aaaaaa

Edited by Azukara
  • Thumbs Up 9

I should be saying the exact same thing to you guys, but im not.

Why? Because we have different opinions to you that are substantiated and backed up with evidence and/or logical reasoning?

I'm not the one going around saying stupid shit like: "HURR DURR, we need more people like you" to people who agree with you, as if its somehow bad to have an opinion different to yours.

Edited by Scar
  • Thumbs Up 4

Meh, only played it with my brother some times so whenever a glitch occurred we just took that with a smile on our faces and made fun of it, now when I play it alone I may get angry and just turn the console off and never touch that game for some months.

The missions, the hub world and many of the stages where just plain bad and boring but I always like to complete my games so I went ahead and beat the story mode with Sonic and Silver.

About Shadow, yeah I gave up after some glitch at White Acropolis and the game is at stand by with some other games that I'm too lazy to finish.

The cutscenes, I don't remember many cutscenes since I just skipped or didn't watch them excluding the first and last ones of every story.

The stages, there where some "playable" ones like Sonic's Crysis City and Wave Ocean, then there were some plain bad ones like Silver's Dusty Desert and Sonic's Flame Core.

Overall it was playable at sometimes and frustrating at most.

It is better when played with someone at least in my case but still bad and laughable.

Edited by Tmsp
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm sure this has happened before, have we not had a topic like this before?

It's getting abit silly now and this should be stopped.

Please end this!

I didn't mind 06, I could see the flaws of it but it was ok to me. I liked Silver's gameplay the most because it was a nice change. Loved the music and the multiplayer was pretty fun.

Edited by FlameKoetsu
  • Thumbs Up 2

If there's one thing I hate in Sonic forums, it's some stupid person who defends a game nobody else does and posts stupid remarks whenever anybody (which is usually everybody) says the game sucks. Shameless.

Do yourself a favor and leave this forum, Light_Framez.

I get the feeling Light_Framez was not looking for thoughts, but for people who agreed with him so he could denounce those who didn't agree with him...

Carbo just a question but....why isn't this locked yet? With all that's happened as well as the fact that this topic has existed multiple times now, I'd assume this would have been locked pretty quickly.

• Thumbs Up 1

Carbo just a question but....why isn't this locked yet? With all that's happened as well as the fact that this topic has existed multiple times now, I'd assume this would have been locked pretty quickly.

Locking topics on the grounds that people are being ass clowns when the actual topic itself lends itself to a valid subject of discussion is only reserved for when people really take it beyond the event horizon. A warning was issued. If people won't shape up after this, it'll be locked. Or people will get infractions.

Also saying something has existed multiple times isn't really much of a basis of argument on it's own. The only 06 related topics I found after skimming through the Sonic Discussion section was about the fangame remake, the development process and a bump from last year about positive things people found in it (lol).

• Thumbs Up 1

What in sweet jesus happened in this topic !

Sonic 06 happened. I wish it didn't happen...