Awoo.

Watch Dogs - Everything Is Connected - Connection is Power (All Consoles)

Nintendoga

The game looks to sell gang busters though. The PS4 version has been number 2 on the video game bestsellers list on Amazon for a few hundred days now.

^That's what concerns me though. This game is selling like hotcakes, but if it turns out to be just okay (graphics and gameplay wise) then it might end up being an overhyped bomb.

https://i.4cdn.org/v/1400796875512.webm

This game legitimately looks like something pulled from the PS2 era.

https://i.4cdn.org/v/1400796908053.webm

"Next Gen physics"

https://i.4cdn.org/v/1400797061678.webm

The magic car that could.

https://i.4cdn.org/v/1400802042345.webm

I thought someone was trying to be funny by comparing it to a decade old game.. oh wait, it's actually Watch Dogs WTF.

Considering how shitty Ubisoft's ports are for the Wii U, I don't even want to think about that version. It probably runs at 15fps with shittier graphics and longer loading times. This game was overhyped and Ubisoft failed to deliver. Odd to think at one point I wanted to preorder this.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm hoping what you posted Autosaver is from the PS3/360 versions...right?

https://i.4cdn.org/v/1400796875512.webm

This game legitimately looks like something pulled from the PS2 era.

https://i.4cdn.org/v/1400796908053.webm

"Next Gen physics"

https://i.4cdn.org/v/1400797061678.webm

The magic car that could.

https://i.4cdn.org/v/1400802042345.webm

I thought someone was trying to be funny by comparing it to a decade old game.. oh wait, it's actually Watch Dogs WTF.

Considering how shitty Ubisoft's ports are for the Wii U, I don't even want to think about that version. It probably runs at 15fps with shittier graphics and longer loading times. This game was overhyped and Ubisoft failed to deliver. Odd to think at one point I wanted to preorder this.

Were the pictures removed? All I see is 4chan.org.

• Thumbs Up 2

Were the pictures removed? All I see is 4chan.org.

That happens with all 4chan hotlinks.

In other news, Conan played it:

• Thumbs Up 3

That happens with all 4chan hotlinks.

In other news, Conan played it:

I love it,  now I really, really wanna see him play Mario Kart 8 XD, well I mean he did at E3, but I mean actualy, actualy play it in a segment like this

I don't know. Given the recent downgrades and and delays, I'm very hesitant about purchasing this until it goes on sale.

If anyone gets their hands on it, let me know how the PC port is like.

I agree with Rich about the way the game looks on the PS3 and Xbox 360.

Seriously. For example, compare Battlefield 4 on a PS3 and PS4. The game looks horrendous on PS3 compared to PS4. The consoles are almost a decade old now.

Yes, GTA V looks great on the previous gen consoles, but GTA V was also not made for 3 other consoles and the PC. Rockstar also just have a more talented team, so kudos to them. I agree that Watch_Dogs doesn't look amazing but I don't really know why everyone thinks it's the worst looking game of all time all of a sudden. 

The PS4 has 8GB of GDDR5 RAM, the PS3 and Xbox 360 have 512MB of DDR3 RAM. Considering all the multitasking this game is calculating, you have to expect compromises on the previous gen consoles. If graphics comes before gameplay for you, then try to get or build yourself a PC.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm sorry but this guy completely missed the point. The reason we're mad is not because the game doesn't look great, it's cause it doesn't look up to 7th gen standards.

Also, so he's telling us we should just be thankful we're getting a shitty inferior version on 7th gen. Yeah how dare we have standards and expect those versions to look good by PS360 standards?

That's just how it is. We expect quality independent of which console the game is on, I don't care if It's a game that Ubi cared more about the 8th gen. They decided to release this as a PS360 game it shall be judged as such. If GTAV had graphics this bad we would complain about that cause it's just bad.

Fine, the game doesn't look amazing on previous gen consoles, but I still think calling it a PS2 game is an exaggeration.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well there is a version out there that apparently looks like that clip i showed, and it's just crap by any of the standards of all platforms the game is being released on.

I dunno. I kinda find it funny that I posted high quality GIFs of the PS4 version and they had positive reactions, and a week later the same people are saying the game is ugly again.

The PS4 version looks like an upscaled PS3 version, not an actual PS4 game.

It's like with Unwiished, I don't care if it's the inferior Wii version, the graphics still look like crap by Wii standards, as Sonic Colors proved 2 years later.

I'm not saying the game is automatically bad by having bad graphics, but it is disappointing how little care was put into making the game look appealing by 8th gen standards.

• Thumbs Up 1

Are the graphics all that was downgraded? If so, then I think I'll be fine. If the gameplay is worse, however...I'll save my money. I'm not really a graphics person, since while I may praise or criticize a game's graphics, the most important thing to me is the gameplay.

So I'll ask again: are the graphics all that were downgraded, or is there more?

Are the graphics all that was downgraded? If so, then I think I'll be fine. If the gameplay is worse, however...I'll save my money. I'm not really a graphics person, since while I may praise or criticize a game's graphics, the most important thing to me is the gameplay.

So I'll ask again: are the graphics all that were downgraded, or is there more?

That depends, what version are you getting?

The PS4 version looks like an upscaled PS3 version, not an actual PS4 game.

It's like with Unwiished, I don't care if it's the inferior Wii version, the graphics still look like crap by Wii standards, as Sonic Colors proved 2 years later.

I'm not saying the game is automatically bad by having bad graphics, but it is disappointing how little care was put into making the game look appealing by 8th gen standards.

SpryDeafeningBobolink.gif

I really don't see how these are bad graphics.

I think the only real way to settle this is to wait for the game to come out and compare the PS4 version to the PC version.

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't have a PS4 (though I want one) or an Xbox One (don't intend to get one right now), so I was thinking of getting the PS3 version (or the Wii U version, if I wind up waiting long enough). I don't feel like getting many more 360 games, to be honest, though I'll leave that option open, at least.

The game's not a top priority, but I figure I ask.

I don't have a PS4 (though I want one) or an Xbox One (don't intend to get one right now), so I was thinking of getting the PS3 version (or the Wii U version, if I wind up waiting long enough). I don't feel like getting many more 360 games, to be honest, though I'll leave that option open, at least.

The game's not a top priority, but I figure I ask.

The PS360 versions apparently look awful, but then again there's other footage that suggests otherwise.

Basically wait for more footage to arrive and then make your decision. That's what I'm doing right now.

SpryDeafeningBobolink.gif

That looks 7th gen to me.

That looks 7th gen to me.

The game looks better than Assassin's Creed 4 on PS4, and nobody complained about how that game looked.

I've been looking though loads of GTA V screenshots, and I still can't see how this game looks worse than it. Maybe I'm "blind".

• Thumbs Up 1