Awoo.

Watch Dogs - Everything Is Connected - Connection is Power (All Consoles)

Nintendoga

If the Wii U version looks worse than the PS360 version I'm cancelling my pre-order.

If it gets cancelled I will also cancel my pre-order. Because I will have to.

• Thumbs Up 5

GdUZMke.png

£60? They've got to be fucking joking. This is why I'm glad Microsoft's original "vision" crashed and burned, that's nearly double the cost of a physical copy.

£60 is $100 by the way.

May I recommend Mario Kart 8, it is far superior in the fun, enjoyment and attention to details department 

I don't have the game yet, but I will have it by this afternoon. If I'm not too bogged down by homework, maybe I'll stream it. Oh and I have ps+ and have the game on ps4.

I've also used the app for android/ios and it's ok. The quick match doesn't work quite yet, but what is of special mention is some  kind of challenge editor with a start point, timer, check points, time bonus, time of day, weather, and even disabling gps. Actually wait it's probably a race editor. The problem is that on a 4.9 inch screen it's a little hard to know where you are, minus the fact I have no idea what the map looks like.

The Ubisoft server is down right now though.

I've been playing the game on PS3 for about 4 hours and honestly so far it's really good! The graphics aren't the best, whilst they look pretty good at night, the early morning look horrendous, especially towards the very beginning of the game. I find the driving okay, some cars control perfectly whilst some fight for your control and you're practically sliding all over the place. The guns are very good, I especially like the sound effects of the gunshots, especially on guns like the AK-47. The hacking is simple yet also fun, it is extremely satisfying to explode enemies using their own grenades or the environment. One huge problem is the cops, they aren't easy to evade as they seem to be the same speed as even the fastest of cars which is extremely annoying.

So far, I've been having a blast, not very far into the story but its okay, voice acting is decent too.

• Thumbs Up 1

This game is pretty demanding on hardware.  My PC isn't exactly made from the newest parts, but this is the first game I've played on it that's had terrible frame issues at the highest graphical settings let alone the lowest.

This game is pretty demanding on hardware.  My PC isn't exactly made from the newest parts, but this is the first game I've played on it that's had terrible frame issues at the highest graphical settings let alone the lowest.

OR, its not optimised very well.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wait for Nvidia/AMD patches? I don't know if those have been distributed yet.

Wait for Nvidia/AMD patches? I don't know if those have been distributed yet.

There was a driver released yesterday for Nvidia cards mostly for Watch_Dogs.

YEa, I heard the tech is pretty high for this game on PC.

In other news, now that I've had a few hours with it, its actually somewhat fun. Its kind of like a more demanding GTA clone with Splinter Cell elements. Still trying to get the hang of ambushing though, stealth has never been a strong point in these games for me.

May I recommend Mario Kart 8, it is far superior in the fun, enjoyment and attention to details department 

iXpJn1qdARWuo.gif

174427_orig_iVvnMwvnY0ZiF.gif

It isn't like these games have completely different genres or anything...

You guys do realize I meant that in humor right? XD guess it went over your heads, I know they are different genres, but on the other hand MK8 does show you can start with building great gameplay, then add on great graphics as well, showing the general Nintendo Mantra of Gameplay first, Graphics second

• Thumbs Up 1

Hahaha, holy crap. A couple of pages back I was blasting this game so hard and saying it was gonna blow.

I didn't want to be right. 

You'd think this would've caused the second video game stock market crash after all the hype backlash that's come from this.

• Thumbs Up 1

Meanwhile at the Video Games Awesome playthrough of this, not only did Becky do an amazing job with the costumes again, Fraser makes up a more interesting Aiden Pearce persona than the actual Aiden Pearce:

When your main protagonist fails to be interesting, you know you're doing something wrong. In Assassins Creed, every one of Desmond's ancestors are a little interesting at least (Including Connor, but that soon wears off).

• Thumbs Up 1

So, I have played the game an additional 2 or 3 hours now and I'm still enjoying it however, after finishing playing last night I had bad eye strain and I haven't really had that happen when I've played games before, heck, not even older games! As you guys know from my last post I am playing the PS3 version and unlike others I haven't found any frame rate issues, the only flaw for me is the graphics.

and the driving too.

That was brilliant. Except one thing.....no one in the station fucking knew this was happening. They could have told security or the manager of the station.

There's just so much to do and to be honest day time graphics aren't as bad as people say they are, they're still better than gta 5's. I get a kick out of the hacking for sure, I never thought there was actually a limit to how long you can use hacks or what you can hack, it definitely adds a layer of strategy. The gam's world is pretty densely populated and a bit different depending on which district you enter. The sounds of the game(minus cars) immmerses you into it.

I suppose the best way to describe this game is Assassin's Creed Movement+far cry 3 towers+Splinter cell conviction stealth= this game. Unfortunately I could give no care in the world towards the story and morality while a neat system doesn't effect the world around you (that might be because I have good morality to a protector).

I've only tried the psychedelic digital trip and that annoyed me.

I also have yet to create a challenge in the challenge creator that's (as far as I know) only available in the ctos app.

I never was in on the hype for this, but it does look incredibly fun regardless of it's set backs, and when I get a PS4 I'll definitely be picking this up, something tells me the Dedsec editon of the game will be dropping in price from the backlash in a few month, like Assassin's Creed black flag did, so I want to pick up the edition with the bandanna and the sweet cap :P

But yeah really liking the looks of it, I kinda like Aiden too, his voice is awesome.

OR, its not optimised very well.

From a game that demands 6gb of ram to function, no less.