Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Racer Roster Thread

Barry the Nomad

Janet from Virtua Cop would be pretty cool if she was completely low-poly and driving a Virtua Racing-style car.

That is, provided that Sarah Bryant isn't already driving it.

Would be nice to see Janet from Virtua Cop, complete with low-poly model, driving a low-poly car from Virtua Racing.

That is if Sarah Bryant isn't already driving it.

Janet from Virtua Cop would be pretty cool if she was completely low-poly and driving a Virtua Racing-style car.

That is, provided that Sarah Bryant isn't already driving it.

... Why did you make pretty much the same post twice?

Edited by MarcelloF

... Why did you make pretty much the same post twice?

Err, double post. That was weird. Honest mistake.

Just picked up the SEGA Monster World Vintage Pack on XBLA. I can now say that I am in love with Monster World IV, and after seeing Asha, I think she would be a great racer. Shion could work also, but Asha has a bit more personality and charm in her, and would fit perfectly in with the feel of the game

Yup I agree, Asha could be a great character. Also, it would increase the girl presence.

Edited by Ferr

That concept looks way too toylike, I see why they scrapped it.

Sonic's got to retain some style, you know.

• Thumbs Up 1

That concept looks way too toylike, I see why they scrapped it.

Sonic's got to retain some style, you know.

Nearly every vehicle started off one way, but evolved into what it is now. Some were totally scrapped multiple times...

Each vehicle has had *so* much effort put into it, you'd hardly even understand. ...But they are obviously *REALLY* important to the game, so it's equally important to get them just right! Some may be more liked than others, but I'm sure everyone will agree that not one of them has been just *pooped* out. :)

Looks like Danica revealed her All-Star move in an interview with ESPN:

http://espn.go.com/b...nic-racing-team

Every character has special 'All-Star' moves, so for mine, I shoot fireballs out from my car, and it sets my opponents' wheels on fire and disables them for a couple of seconds. Very valuable seconds.

• Thumbs Up 4

Man, look at the anti-Danica sentiments in the comments section.

...Not from ASR fans, from NASCAR fans!

Her All-Star sounds like a reference to the name Hot Wheels. I'm even more convinced now that she'll drive a vehicle inspired by the Danicar (since it has six wheels like Joe Neate said her car would).

Edited by Lungo
  • Thumbs Up 4

LOL She will drive that Hot Wheels toy xD But the strangest thing is that I HAVE this specific car in my old collection! xDD

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I guess it would be quite silly and out in left field if I suggested Ethan Thomas make an appearance in this game. In fact, impossible, but no one has bumped this thread in awhile, so why not? Condemned was, in fact, a product of SEGA (and Warner Bros.?).

(and, yes, I know there are about 1,000 reasons he could/would not be in transformed, but you guys are welcome to try and name them xD)

Edited by Unidus

Damn you [username withheld], you already know who isn't returning!

Wouldn't be surprised if it was Big, but it's still NDA.

Damn you [username withheld], you already know who isn't returning!

Wouldn't be surprised if it was Big, but it's still NDA.

Huh?

Someone on a different forum. I think they'd appreciate it if I didn't say who.

If somebody was smart, they'd use a retail demo computer (or any computer that can't track where you live) that has access to the internet, create a new 1-time username from a newly-created hotmail email address with dummy info, create an account on a random forum, then leak the crap out of the character list.

Edited by Hersparkidicus Optimaximus

They haven't been told the whole roster, they just know one character who isn't returning.

And given how much they respect NDAs, I wouldn't expect them to cough up anytime soon.

I don't get it. If they're posting this on another forum, why can't you just say the name or link to the posts? And how do you know they're not trolling?

Edited by MarcelloF

nackweaselallstarsracing.png

Woah. Fang is actually looking pretty good.

fake btw, ri.p. fang. i'd like to drive you

Damn you. I thought that was real for a second there :(

Damn you. I thought that was real for a second there sad.png

wait.... this is not* real? awe man... that sucks.

Edited by Unidus

He would be the ultimate fan-service though... (Well, to fans of Nack/Fang, anyhow.)

Edited by Wonks