Awoo.

Ultimate Spider-man (cartoon)

Eternal EX

Not sure if this has been posted, but promo of the upcoming episode, featuring Spider-Ham!

Where's Ryan Drummond though?

Wasn't that from an older episode that already aired?

So yeah what is going on with this shit of a show?

I posted that preview a page or two ago but this hasn't premiered outside of comic con yet. Anyway I've been reading impressions of the show because reading the impressions are far more entertaining than the show. Still the same bulshit.

*sees spider ham*

Maybe this show has something redeeming....

*Remembers Drake voices spidey*

Nevermind.

*remembers how bad the past episodes were*

angry.pngangry.pngangry.pngangry.pngangry.pngangry.pngangry.pngangry.pngangry.png

*Wonders why this show has the word "Ultimate" in it's name*

Explosions.jpg

Edited by Eternal X
  • Thumbs Up 1

I watched "Doomed" episode yesterday and it was really funny. Sure it's weird, unrealistic and a bit stupid but I like that kind of humour. Also

ultimatespidermancartoontrailer.jpg

JET PACKS FTW!!!

Edited by Lamor

I just wished that this show did not have Spider-Man in front of it.

People might get the wrong idea.

Fixed.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So yeah, season finale was this morning:

So, Doc Ock(Who is now sporting a new robot suit, and is bald) betrayed Norman(Surprise surprise), and injected him with a sample of both Spider Man's and Venom's blood turning him into Hulk Green Goblin. He was just a mindless monster for a while, but then he got his intelligence back and targeted Harry, whom realizes what his father has become. Afterwards Goblin raids the helicarrier steals a glider and gloves(Thus making him a hybrid of the classic goblin and his Ultimate self), Harry goes Venom, Spidey beats the both, Harry hates Spidey, and the team are moving in with Spidey

Oh and there was some shit about how Spidey said he needed to go solo, but that last all of 15 minutes into part 2, so meh

Is it bad that the season finale is the best episode of the whole season?

I'd say it's the best of the whole series, and that's not saying much,

Why on earth would they try and fuse elements from 616 and Ultimate Goblin? He's got the hulk body, the electric hands, and the glider. It just doesn't sit well with me.

• 7 months later...

So quick bump here. As you all know I've given up on this show, but I have an account on Toonzone and overheard impressions on a new episode. It's actually pretty good, a team up with Iron Fist and Spidey in kicking ninja butt in K'un L'un with good martial arts and animation.

This is literally what I wanted when hearing Iron Fist was going to join the roster. The episodes called Journey of the Iron Fist, and I hope you enjoy.

Edited by Balding Spider

Shoot me. Please.
As a big Spider-Man fan, this cartoon is a massive disgrace. The last Spidey cartoon was Spectacular, which is one of my favorite cartoons of all time, despite it's short lived cycle. Spectacular was epic, and was full of some of the best writing I've heard in any cartoon.
Ultimate... ew. Ultimate tries its hardest to be a Teen Guy (or would that be Family Titans) and it falls flat on its face. Badly. The jokes don't work, the premise can be summed up as Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends, the teen drama, and it's painful to watch.
I know I might be over-exaggerating, but... wow... this did disappoint the fuck out of me.
Fun Fact: This came out on my 14th birthday. Thanks, Disney XD. V_V

• Thumbs Up 1

looking through this topic (first time on this one) it really surprises me with the hate on it, its like my favorite iteration of spider-man so far and probably my favorite show (and only watched show) on DXD at the moment (unless motorcity or tron come back).

Watch Spectacular Spider-man and see why we hate this show so much. 

• Thumbs Up 9

I had never seen Spectacular Spider-man in the past, when it was still on the air, because my shallow teen self hated the animation style. But after this crap, (And a more mature look on media) I'm more than willing to watch Spectacular Spider-man. Heck I actually watched an few episodes of "Spectacular" not too long ago and actually really liked it.

I guess that'll teach me, better animation and art direction =/= better show. In the end, it all comes down to how it's written. 

Edited by Mr. Mayhem!
  • Thumbs Up 1

It's not that it's a terribad show. It's the fact that it tries so damn hard to be Teen Titans with only more stupid jokes and mindless crap. When the show actually has fights, if you can ignore the really lame and FORCED jokes, they are decent fights. Actually really good fights. I wonder if we would have liked this if this toon came out before Spectacular.

I wouldn't because I read the Ultimate comics and this does nothing, but annoy me as the humor belongs to a Deadpool-esque character while Spider-man is more reserved for wit and intelligence as opposed for fart jokes. It is like dumbing down Jon Stewart for Spongebob. Not just that, but like 616, Peter is again, the most irresponsible asshole ever and the characters like White Tiger are exceptionally annoying.

Did Iron Man ever come back since the stint with Iron Spider? and what is going on with our favorite reoccuring character, Venom?

I'm seriously out of track with this show.