Awoo.

That Guy With The Glasses.Com

Stacy

On his Facebook page, Doug stated that after the editorial of the next week, he wants to do another top 11 and asks for suggestions.

Go there and vote or make your predictions.

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/nostalgia-critic/39093-nostalgia-critic-top-11-south-park-episodes

Nostalgia Critic lists off the Top 11 South Park Episodes. A ton of really good choices too.

I agree, his choices were quite good. Personally I wish he had picked "The Ring" which was the episode that mocked The Jonas Brothers and Disney in general since I thought that episode was hilarious, especially when Mickey appeared. I'm glad that Wooland Critters is up thee though. Despite its dark humor, that episode is was just gold.

And his rant about TMZ was truly something to behold. About time somebody recognized it for the piece of garbage that it is, along with everyone and anyone who works there.

Watched it today and like Johnny Boy I thought the TMZ rant was really good. Definitely enjoyed it a lot more than the Catwoman Episode.smile.png

But I have little problem the "prepare to rant with keyboards" sketch.  It wasn't their performances those were fine it was the point of it. It seem pointless why would I of bothered to watch it if it wasn't for his opinion on which Episodes he enjoyed the most?

It felt forced he did the same thing with Simpsons episodes. The whole idea is list your top favourite Episodes not what everybody thinks are top favourite Episodes. It makes him look his afraid that people might turn against him for not choosing an Episode. I know it is a joke but it seem forced and half serious seeing as he is done it before.

Again he made a deal about his number 1 favourite episode. Why when his reason behind was well explained and so justified like his Simpson Episode you couldn't argue with him on it, you might not agree but you couldn't argue with him about it. 

Making a deal about the number 1 episode is kinda needed since this show is so great, you need some reason to prefer this to the other 95 or so great episodes.

Making a deal about the number 1 episode is kinda needed since this show is so great, you need some reason to prefer this to the other 95 or so great episodes.

I don't think so at the end of the today it is his choice, I watched it for that. I didn't agree with every single pick but because he explained his reasons for his choices so well with so much euphemism that to me whole sketch was a bit pointless seeing most people who watched it probably felt the same as I did watching it. smile.png

Make Love Not Warcraft, Good Times with Weapons and Chinpokomon deserve to be much higher than that, but his number one choice was ok I guess.

Wise words he gave us indeed...

Now if the "___ Movie" guys saw this...

Really wish he brought up other newer parody films not just the movie movies. I'd love to hear his thoughts on Undercover Brother.

I honestly started thinking that the editorial was really his way of stealthily panning the Naked Gun movies and trying to pass everyone off as hating them too. Which is not the case by any means. Yes, it had the potential flaws that parody films had today but they were able to pull it off with at least the first two.

Edited by Gerk Marenghis Darkplace

New Nostalgia Critic video! This time it's...

Jurassic Park?

Huh... I gotta say, I wasn't expecting this. I haven't watched the video yet, so I don't know what to expect.

EDIT: just finished this video, and I gotta say he brought up some really good points with this film... However, Some of the jokes really fell flat in this review, and some where overused to the point where it got a very grating.

Edited by Emperor Robrainiac

Mike J reviews Baby Geniuses 3. Yes, Virginia! There is a Baby Geniuses 3 and more sequels on the way as well! What moron thought this needed to be a franchise again?

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/teamt/mjtv/ss/39302-shameful-sequels-baby-geniuses-3

Since NC reviewed 1 and 2 as well, I can't wait to see his reaction to this.

Edited by AdventChild

Wait what? Huh? When did a BG3 ever even hit the greenlight stage, let alone exist, especially considering how much of a critical and commercial failure the sequel was?

*checks Google*

013132597157.jpg?v=2

Edited by -Knuckles The Echidna-

Yeah it is awful with lots of terrible use of green screen, I saw his review. I can't believe Jon Voight did another they must of paid him a lot or he really needs the money! huh.png

I just found out that link at the end is pretty much their official YT channel for those who can't watch on Blip.tv (Like say, a Wii U or PS3 user). Finally!

Seems like an advertisement for forum weapon videos they made as well as an official YouTube site said forum weapon videos are hosted.

Here's an example of how to use them.

Example post:

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME SEGA YOU MADE SONIC EXCLUSIVE TO NINTENDO WHAT THE FUCK SEGA YOU'RE GONNA KILL SONIC FUCK YOU SEGA I HOPE YOU GO DOWN THE SHITTER WE SHOULD START A PETITION TO STOP SEGA FROM MURDERING AND RAPING SONIC DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Example video response:

Yeah I got that. I just think the timing is bad with TGWTG videos now on Youtube, they have received a lot negativity/criticism from Youtube Users. Not mention Linkara AD blocking getting negative feedback from his Youtube video and it kind of seems like a reaction to it.

It is like they are surprised to see that Youtube users are more outspoken about their work than they are TGWTG. Let's face it any one that has any genuine form of criticism on a TGWTG video on the main site is shouted off the page by fans. 

What is ironic about these videos is these could be used against Doug's own fans.

If you don't give a fuck then why go to all that trouble? 

I personally see this backfiring.sleep.png

His newest video is Ai Artificial Intelligence.

And it's.... yeah... I think he needs new writers.

The review of the movie is fine but... christ... the scripted gag segments are just terrible. It might not be so bad if he haddn't done the same jokes in the last 3 episodes.

A.I. is flawed, but it is a god movie IMO. Two directors with clashing styles, sure, but they're both great directors and both offer up a lot of cool stuff. Teddy is the star of the film.

Anyway, yeah, no more TMZ nonsense please. Holy shit I occasionally have TMZ on and watch it, am I going to hell Doug? Am I??