Awoo.

Sonic 4: Episode 2 Screens & Media Topic

Agent York

Wow, this was a waste of time. Just look at SEGA, laughing at us with their troll-ish ways.

Edited by Red Cap-Blue Spikes

Expecting a trailer to show up within like, 10 minutes after they said it would be up is kinda ridiculous. Uploading a video isn't instant.

I thought the Jet Set Radio trailer was the big reveal, so the Sonic 4 trailer is still coming?

Edited by Solly

I think that was a stroke of genius. They knew Sonic fans were waiting at this very moment for them to reveal Sonic 4 ep 2 footage, why not make them aware of this as well while they are all hovering around? :P

• Thumbs Up 2

SEGA said Sonic 4 is getting a gameplay trailer today on Gamespot at around 9am PST. They didn't hint at it or try to be mysterious. They were quite clear.

Gamespot probably will post the trailer on the "on the spot" show. If this is true then we still have to wait 1 hour and half.

Where is this "On The Spot" show located? (Yes, I know it's on Gamestop, but where AT on Gamestop?)

Edited by Deadpool (Is Cool)

SEGA can't control when Gamespot puts the trailer out, and frankly, 9AM doesn't mean 9AM sharp.

Gotta have patience.

Yes patience is a virtue...I just hope we aren't waiting around too long

I don't get it, Inferno's offline, WHY IS THIS HAPPENING.

He's not OFFLINE ENOUGH. He's probably somehwere in close proximity to a computer with internet access.

He's not OFFLINE ENOUGH. He's probably somehwere in close proximity to a computer with internet access.

So... if we put him in like a sensory deprivation tank buried in the middle of a desert, would they announce Sonic Adventure 3?

• Thumbs Up 1