Awoo.

Sonic 4: Episode 2 Screens & Media Topic

Agent York

screenlg10.jpg

Just a crazy thought. With Little Planet returning and the Chaos Emeralds already collected, could this special stage lead us to Time Stones?

These screens look amazing I can't wait to see the trailer next week so we can see this in action.That Christmas level looks so awesome it like there's a theme park in the background I wonder what's comming out tomorrow or in the next few days as this happened today

Just a crazy thought. With Little Planet returning and the Chaos Emeralds already collected, could this special stage lead us to Time Stones?

Possibly I think it would be nice addition to players who got all the Emeralds in the last episode otherwise collecting emeralds again would be irrelevant unless they scattered.

This game is already epic because of Eggman Snowmen. I'm serious, who wouldn't want a snowman with his sexy face on it?

Sonic, perhaps?

• Thumbs Up 5

Wait...seeing the Special Stage pic...the half-pipe Special Stage with a timer?

We don't know if that's going up or down. It could be used for Time Attacking, and Sonic and Tails are granted a speed-up option at the expense of traction, making it harder to align them to rings and away from the bombs.

Edited by Professor Westwood V

I hope that this trailer is diffrent from the last one for Episode I, which had annoyingly fast edits, generic taglines and "epic" trailer music.

I just want 20 seconds of pure gameplay and not a bunch of bullshit.

Sonic, perhaps?

Sonic's loved Eggman for years, just look at him and his horrible jokes towards Eggman.

• Thumbs Up 1

Jesus Christ, these screens look delicious! That Christmas level! ohmy.png As much as I hated Episode 1, I'm actually getting pretty damn excited for Episode 2.

My brother told me the names of these two stages (someone on Retro apparently knows and told him), but I don't wanna spread false rumors just in case they're wrong. tongue.png

Edited by Sapphire

Well, I doubt we'd be able to go Super Sonic from the beginning.

How I see it is that Sonic will get his Emeralds jacked by Metal during the in-game opening sequence just as Knuckles did the same to him in Sonic 3.

Or just that you start from zero again.

Again, these look awesome! Glad water running is back. Not much to say really other then they really look great! As for the gameplay trailer, I'm hopeful. I saw no HA reticule, and I can believe physics improvements after Gen3DS. I hope for a pure gameplay trailer instead of the "epic" style they used for EP 1, but if they did, I hope they show off gameplay or physics changes in those few seconds, Sonic rolling down a slope perhaps?

6887166551_ef2c547a4b_z.jpg

Does the snowman remind anyone else of the exploding Badnik from 3D Blast? It doesn't look mobile at all, I bet it's a bomb! Those Eggman jacket panels kinda look like plastic explosives, lol.

You know.... does anyone else think it's a tad odd how the game has a christmas themed level, yet the suspected release date is the summer?

Generations had no winter levels even though it was released at a time that it could have been winter at some points in time hmm

I am still mad that Ice Cap has not been put in Generations.

But E2 is gonna make up for that.

It's another hummingbird badnik. The fire's just part of the scenery.

The fire is from the bird's jet.

1) Is that the same Eggman art from the 20th Anniversary character profiles?

It's from Colors.

*starts thinking that ice levels and carnival levels are separate, meaning the Aquatic Ruin, Ice Cap, and Carnival Night rehashes*

I'm assuming you're joking, but because I've seen others say that seriously, how can anyone call them Ice Cap and Carnival Night rehashes?!

Also, I still assume they're one Zone.Which is something I wanted to make a post about anyway ^^

SnowCoaster.png

Assuming I'm right, that's one huge difference. I wonder how much the other 2 Zonee will act. AR seems to just go to night, but if this can really be a difference in one Zone, I'd love to see what happens with the Desert and Zone 4.

You know.... does anyone else think it's a tad odd how the game has a christmas themed level, yet the suspected release date is the summer?

Actually, thinking about it, it's a nice detail. Little Planet supposedly only appears in the last month of every year.

I'd expect the desert zone to start of as a natural desert, and that the further you progress, the more it becomes a Factory zone.

• Thumbs Up 3

I'd expect the desert zone to start of as a natural desert, and that the further you progress, the more it becomes a Factory zone.

Planet Wisp? That's basically what it sounds like.

Planet Wisp? That's basically what it sounds like.

Except you only spend 10 seconds in the nature area before moving into the factory area.

Except you only spend 10 seconds in the nature area before moving into the factory area.

I meant the whole progression through the stage thing, not the 10 seconds of forest.

Edited by Deadpool (Is Cool)

Actually, thinking about it, it's a nice detail. Little Planet supposedly only appears in the last month of every year.

• Thumbs Up 5