Awoo.

Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing Sequel in the works!

Lobotomy

All I want is more.

More characters, more speed, more tracks, more online modes.

I don't have to get lost in specifics like how I want Vectorman or Ristar or whatever. Just give me more of what you can!!! I don't care what you give me as long as you give me more SASR!!! I am SO hot for this game!!

Edited by PsychoJosh

I'd like a reveal Trailer in CGI with:

Sonic

Eggman

Amigo

Bayonetta (bike)

Ryo (forklift)

NiGHTS (hovercraft)

Hovering vehicles in the original ASR were horrible to use. Like truly just unfun. If they return, they need to have their control completely redesigned.

Hovering vehicles in the original ASR were horrible to use. Like truly just unfun. If they return, they need to have their control completely redesigned.

I don't agree with this, I enjoyed them, except for Chu Chu's

Bayonetta (bike)

I highly doubt she'll appear as she isn't a Sega character. Platinum games are the ones behind Bayonetta. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm fairly certain Sega only published it. She could only appear as a guest character, like Banjo, but let's face it that is a big stretch.

SEGA owns Bayonetta.

Yup. Plus, I'd question if a scantly clad woman like her would be able to appear in ASR2 without bringing the age rating up. No nude all-star move, no shooting other racers.

She couldn't get naked of course, but other than that I don't think she's worse than Ulala.

I highly doubt she'll appear as she isn't a Sega character. Platinum games are the ones behind Bayonetta. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm fairly certain Sega only published it. She could only appear as a guest character, like Banjo, but let's face it that is a big stretch.

SEGA have different development teams developing their games.

My mistake.

Anywho, I would love to see Gilius back in an All stars game. Love him in Superstars Tennis and the fact that he was going to be playable in the first game riding a Chickenleg, but didn't make the final cut means there's a chance he could return.

Well as time is for now... I bet we will expect the ones in the sequel..

For a Teaser kind of one,

Sonic

Dr. Eggman (of course)

Amigo

AiAi

Ryo

and for a Character Reveal Trailers, it would be nice to see 2 of the cameo characters in ASR1 (Nights and Ristar) in the intro (but them as actual playables, morely playable Ristar). I mean, That would be so amazing to see.. :D

and just in case to expand up to 9 on this point (if 8 can be its only amount, since its a racing game), Maybe Beat, and Ulala to the point of it..

But in case, It would be very awesome to see. :D

Consider Bayonetta's feelings you guys, she'd feel completely out of place in a game like this. sad.png

She'd think they were shoving her into a baby's game and we all know how she feels about babies

She couldn't get naked of course, but other than that I don't think she's worse than Ulala.
Edited by PsychoJosh

Guys, guys, guys...

I'm loving all of those sugestions but I sence that something is missing, something important, something huge...

Oh, I remember! We need SEGATA SANSHIRO!

• Thumbs Up 2

Bayonetta, if included, could have an All-Star Move based on her Jaguar transformation thing.

No nudity, no fire-arms, no fuss.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well, i mostly wanna see playable Ristar. :) I mean, it would be an awesome addtion to the new one as a playable character. Since its been 17 years back from his first one. So, Please.. Who can agree with me about Ristar as a playable?

I will pass on this game if Banjo-Kazooie don't return as guest characters.

Mighty and Ray from Sega would also go down well.

Both of those characters have long since been retired.

Mighty appeared as a stand-in for Sonic in Knuckles Choatix, Ray was never an original character(He's Miles Prower's prototype and was originally supposed to appear in Sonic 2) so he doesn't count.

http://www.system16.com/hardware.php?id=709&page=2#1966(This arcade game was actually developed before Sonic 2, it was exported to America without SOJ's consent) Source: http://www.sonic-cult.org/dispart.php?catid=6&gameid=5&subid=1&artid=1

I miss Knack The Weasel though.

Both of those characters appeared as Cameos in Sonic Generations and are still used in promotional material as well as Archie comics.

For retired characters they get around a bit.

They're not used though simply because they're too similar to Sonic & Tails. Although does beg the question if they should be villains for that counterpart reason alone.

• Thumbs Up 1

Both of those characters appeared as Cameos in Sonic Generations and are still used in promotional material as well as Archie comics.

For retired characters they get around a bit.

They're not used though simply because they're too similar to Sonic & Tails. Although does beg the question if they should be villains for that counterpart reason alone.

If that happened then wouldn't that make Metal sonic useless again?

Mighty appeared as a stand-in for Sonic in Knuckles Choatix, Ray was never an original character(He's Miles Prower's prototype and was originally supposed to appear in Sonic 2) so he doesn't count.

Mighty wasn't a stand-in, he was a replacement. Ray on the other hand has absolutely nothing to do with Tails. He has similar traits, but he is in no way "Miles Prower's" prototype. Yes, the both of them are scrapped characters but they're more than welcome to appear on anyone's wishlist.

Edited by HYDROCITEE

Considering the state Rare is in I'd sooner say all four have...

what do u guys think about a Phantasy Star rep? This series deserves a spot, but deciding for a char is hard

could it be one of those

Ethan Waber from P.S.U

Laia Martinez from P.S.U Ambition of Illuminus

Lumia Waber from Phantasy Star Portable 2

Red Ring Rico tends to be the character used to represent the Phantasy Star franchise (well, back in the DC days anyway) and is probably the most recognizable character to SEGA fans who don't necessarily follow the franchise.

Though I imagine they'd use a rep from PSO2 if they were to include one.

• Thumbs Up 2