Awoo.

Toonami Is Back Bitches [05.26.12]

King Frosty

Loving Space Dandy, and despite all the hate that it gets I enjoy Sword Art Online.

But seriously

How the hell is Leafa just finding out now that Kirito is Kazuto?

I thought she had known this already which is the reason she has been so conflicted this whole time.

It's been pretty obvious that Kirito hasn't known that Suguha was Leafa though.

Can't wait to see where this goes.

It's funny really, I mean Kazuto's in-game avatar in looks like his real world self minus the hair sticking up, plus his voice should've clued him in too.

I can understand not realizing who Leafa really was cause of how much different she looks from her real world counterpart, with the long blond hair. Kurito should've been being so flirty with all the girls he meet's too, even through he's not trying to, kid just naturally seems to attract girls with that heroric charm of his.

It's funny really, I mean Kazuto's in-game avatar in looks like his real world self minus the hair sticking up, plus his voice should've clued him in too.

I can understand not realizing who Leafa really was cause of how much different she looks from her real world counterpart, with the long blond hair. Kurito should've been being so flirty with all the girls he meet's too, even through he's not trying to, kid just naturally seems to attract girls with that heroric charm of his.

Eh, being a Mary Sue tends to have that effect.

Man, I had a feeling that Black Lagoon would air on the new Toonami eventually. Revy on Toonami just feels right.

I love it, Black Lagoon is one of my favorites, and even though I own the series on DVD, I'm pretty pumped to see how it does on Toonami. Now if only they'd pick up Gurren Lagann, and Shakugan no Shana.

Loving Space Dandy, and despite all the hate that it gets I enjoy Sword Art Online.

But seriously

How the hell is Leafa just finding out now that Kirito is Kazuto?

I thought she had known this already which is the reason she has been so conflicted this whole time.

It's been pretty obvious that Kirito hasn't known that Suguha was Leafa though.

Can't wait to see where this goes.

No. Suguha was having the love feels for her not!brother and that was the thing conflicting her, but she didn't know that Kirito is Kazuto (though really, are you that blind woman? it was obvious.) and thought that he was someone else that she could confide in and eventually fall in love with. now shits hit the fan for both of them.

Anyways I've noticed this 2 times already and I better say something about it before FLCL gets pulled. was the last episode of FLCL's credits different? I notice that in the sped-upness that theres an extra scene and a paragraph of text in japanese.

Also, I noticed something else about Naruto. even though both Shippuden and Original are uncut, was the dialog edited or censored at all? because I know that where they were supposed to say "Kill" at some moments they said "Destroy" instead, a very common tactic for editing down an anime for G-rated airing slots.

• Thumbs Up 1

No. Suguha was having the love feels for her not!brother and that was the thing conflicting her, but she didn't know that Kirito is Kazuto (though really, are you that blind woman? it was obvious.) and thought that he was someone else that she could confide in and eventually fall in love with. now shits hit the fan for both of them.

Well, yes Suguha being in love with her "brother" has always been part of the conflict. But I also thought that she knew that Kazuto and Kirito were the same, and that its obvious that Kazuto only has eyes for Asuna, which is why she doesn't know if she wants to continue to help Kirito in rescuing Asuna. At least thats what I got from her when she asked herself "Do I wanna be a good sister?", last week at the hospital. She also knew that Asuna was one of the very few who used her real name in SAO, which Kirito was surprised by. I honestly thought she had the gist of Kirito's agenda and who he was trying to save in Alfheim Online. And then when Leafa told Kirito in the game that she just had her heart broken, that she was just dancing around the whole thing. I honestly thought the she knew or at the point realized what was going on. But now she's only just finding out who Kirito really is.

Perhaps I was to absorbed in the whole thing myself.

Space Dandy is something else. Like I really can not explain it. It's a great series, don't get me wrong, but it's just wow at moment. Boobs & Ass everywhere. Even boob monsters? Jeez. 

As for SAO, I've still yet to start this series. Is it worth watching?

Season 1 yes, Season 2....ehhhhhh....

So, I got this in my inbox today:

cg6x.png

I love that damned robot! Thanks for the birthday gift TOM!! :'D

• Thumbs Up 6

TOONAMI – SATURDAY, JANUARY 25, 2014
(in total viewers)

11:30PM Space Dandy 0.9 HH, 1.251 million
12:00AM Bleach 0.9 HH, 1.158 million
12:30AM Naruto: Shippuden 0.8 HH, 1.177 million
1:00AM One Piece 0.7 HH, 955,000
1:30AM Soul Eater 0.6 HH, 833,000
2:00AM Sword Art Online 0.6 HH, 820,000
2:30AM Fooly Cooly 0.5 HH, 689,000
3:00AM Naruto 0.5 HH, 659,000
3:30AM Fullmetal: Brotherhood 0.4 HH, 536,000
4:00AM Ghost in the Shell 0.4 HH, 524,000
4:30AM IGPX: Immortal Grand Prix 0.4 HH, 547,000
5:00AM Star Wars: Clone Wars 0.6 HH, 736,000
5:30AM Inuyasha 0.5 HH, 637,000

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeah I loved last episodes Sace dandy. The Zombie Episode will still be my all time fav, but last Saturdays is like my second favorite now.

So it looks like people are really diggin space dandy eh?

Good cause I'm loving it thus far XD...that and Kill La Kill is keeping me quite entertained.

Coming in 2015: THE INTRUDER: PART 2!

That's right, T.O.M and Sara are going to run into that glob thing that killed T.O.M 1, we're getting another story event, sweet, it's been a lot time since we got one of those!

This will be the first time I see one of these live, the closet thing I done before that is that Oblivion promo, I can't wait to participate in it!

• Thumbs Up 2

Fucking. awesome.

I started watching Toonami because of that event (and Dragonball Z) and I can't wait to see how TOM 5.0 will handle the threat that ate his 1.0 form.

You know I will socialize the fuck for this.

Oh god no, that thing scared the crap out of me as a kid when it killed tom (even had nightmares).

Okay, I was re-watching The Intruder event the Toonami blog linked and this was in the recommended:

When the fuck did this happen because this flew right over my head?!

Okay, I was re-watching The Intruder event the Toonami blog linked and this was in the recommended:

Its vague but I think this was back when toonami on CN was in its last few months but I do remember seeing it.

Yeah this easter egg was shown like once or twice back in 2012.

Yeah that ending to SAO Season 2 was satsifing, creepy perv got what was coming to him. and I'm guessing this "Seed" is going to be the starting point of Season 3 right?

Space Dandy 06:

holy

shit

5376b011-5465-4880-a581-b7a6a2aa314d.png

Dandy you piece of shit

I wish this fucker stayed like this for the rest of the series because damn son you are so fucking hot

okay sorry for the swearing