Awoo.

Toonami Is Back Bitches [05.26.12]

King Frosty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1KlwsTKxWI

Full bump collection of last night's fresh new look.

• Thumbs Up 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Mq_GM3lWL0

and in a twist that most people saw coming, AoT is coming to Toonami.

What some people didn't see coming: It's coming to Toonami...NEXT MONTH.

19cdeec16922e599bb6e450e065a6aea.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Excuse me...I need the appropriate reaction for this...

Ahem...

daniel-bryan-yes.gif

Attack on Titan on Toonami is damn near my personal favorite inclusion to the block since Space Dandy. Sooooooooooooo hype so hype so hype...

My only hope is that when Space Dandy stops being a rerun it gets bumped forward to 12:00. That way I can actually watch it 

*Sees news that Attack On Titan is coming to Toonami*

Oh my god yes! This is the best news ever and completely expected too! Thank you, Toonami! Thank you! :D

I'm bummed out about the news mostly because One Piece is being pushed back 30mins now. It's already a slight struggle to stay up to 1AM. =/

Now next...will be Kill la Kill...pls god.

Kill la Kill probably won't happen without extensive editing.

Kill la Kill probably won't happen without extensive editing.

Most likely yes, theirs gonna a lot of editing, mainly in the second season.

But anyway, Now I get to witness Levi in all his awesomeness slice and dice Titans on my T.V., happy Night it was.

Yeah, Kill La Kill isn't happening unless it's put in the early morning slots with a lot of edits to the nudity. Adult Swim are surprisingly strict with nudity. 

We're getting some DC action on Toonami, Beware The Batman is coming to Toonami, it seems to have replaced Stand Alone Complex.

And for some odd reason, it won't show up on their Tumblr page, so here is the new schedule for May 10th.

I liked the show from what I seen of it, plus it's pretty cool to have a DC cartoon on Toonami again.

• Thumbs Up 1

Reminds me of when they used to air the Batman and Superman series waaaaaaay way back. They're doing damn good this year.

We're getting some DC action on Toonami, Beware The Batman is coming to Toonami, it seems to have replaced Stand Alone Complex.

And some for odd reason, it won't show up on their Tumblr page, here is the new schedule for May 10th.

I liked the show from what I seen of it, plus it's pretty cool to have a DC cartoon on Toonami again.

Hmm, I'm actually mildly ambivalent with this new schedule. On the one hand, I've been wanting to see Attack on Titan for a while now, so I'm excited for that. On the other hand, Beware the Batman was kinda meh to watch -- maybe this could mean that there's a chance that Young Justice and Batman: Brave and the Bold could air at some point as well?

God damnit Toonami I'm gonna have to start sleeping on saturdays.

I'm glad that they are airing AoT because now I can finally see what all the hype is all about.

It was also announced on Twitter that Toonami will be airing the missing episodes.

Of what exactly? Batman or Star Wars?

Really can't wait to check out the dub, although I've already seen the first 5 dubbed episodes at the Anime Boston convention last month.

This will surely boost ratings for the entire Toonami Block for sure.

And if anybody hasn't noticed it yet, thats the font style from Toonami back in the 2003 days:
400px-Toonami_logo_-_2003svg_zpsd9bc2720
Pretty neat little easter egg.

Do you like the music on the block?
Well look at this: some of the original music made for Toonami was officially released on soundcloud! Check it out here!

You can hear stuff such as some of the lineup music, Space Dandy's old bump music, and the song used for the IGPX finale promo

• Thumbs Up 1