Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

Kingdom of Corona. Interesting I guess. Hope the names of the worlds are as creative sounding as 3D's.

I never really had a problem with the names of the worlds. It always sounded pretty creative. Oh in 3D you're talking about, hm, I didn't really have a problem with those either. As long as the world isn't called it's title like if The Grid was called "Tron: Legacy" or something I'm fine. I really hope the 3D worlds don't come back though... As much as like I love KH and 3D, 3D just left a bad taste in my mouth with how different it was compared to the other KH games. Although the worst KH game in my opinion is still Re: Coded. (Re: Coded is an okay game it's just the lowest of the KH games.)

Most people to my understanding,including me, loved 3D's worlds. It's just the 3DS limitations really didn't let them shine as well as they could have. I'd love if worlds like The Grid or Le Cite De Cloches returned in KH3, as unlikely as that is to happen(unless they used the sequel from Hunchback, and used the unused Tron 3 script).

I don't WANT them to use Star Wars or Marvel in Kingdom Hearts, but seeing as how they're in Disney Infinity, I really have no argument or reason as to why they shouldn't be in... damn it. :/

Pixar on the other hand I really wouldn't complain, I've always been interested in what a Toy Story or Incredibles world would bring to the table. 

You probably want Pixar, because it would be a commercial thing to see Sora enter the Toy Story world as a Play Arts Kai figure! That would officially make the game a Commercial for Square Enix Toys! Maybe those Infiniteers want Robin Hood, so he can pilot a starfighter, and we can have someone put in the text "DO A BARREL ROLL!"

Edited by YoshiAngemon

Most people to my understanding,including me, loved 3D's worlds. It's just the 3DS limitations really didn't let them shine as well as they could have. I'd love if worlds like The Grid or Le Cite De Cloches returned in KH3, as unlikely as that is to happen(unless they used the sequel from Hunchback, and used the unused Tron 3 script).

Don't get me wrong I love 3D, I think my problem with the worlds was just that like there were really no worlds that I as familiar with or liked because I never saw the movies that were featured in the game except for The Grid and the Fantasia world which I loved in the game. Also, even though we had the dream flow I still found the worlds to be very big and empty. Hopefully in KH3 although the worlds will be huge it'll still be very lively even if there isn't that man people in them.

The Big Hero 6 world basically has the heartless take over the Baymax that was left in the portal at the end of BH6. Sora will fly on Baymax.

Baymax Confirmed.

Edited by Inkling no Klonoa

NICE

I think my favorite part about this is that Sora's going to journey through a more modern day Disney World, like TWTNW and Twilight Town but more... Real life-ish.

I'm having trouble putting these thoughts into words FORGIVE MEEEEE

Sora's Keyblade is the ultimate unlock in Disney Infinity 3.0. The last two years for 1.0 and 2.0, it was a Light Saber and Land Speeder from Star Wars, respectively, then they added Star Wars as the "theme" of 3.0. Kingdom Hearts is extremely likely to be planned for a launch date next year based on Nomura's statements about having in mind when the game is released, and the calendar tease in the trailer indicating either 2015 (too early), 2016, or 2018 (too late).

Yeah, I think Disney Infinity 4.0 will be Kingdom Hearts, with the Kingdom Hearts set playable on by any Disney Originals characters (since Kingdom Hearts crosses over with tons of crap anyway).

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CMjbsiPVEAA6lW_.jpg:large

Hot damn, Big Hero 6 is in KH3? This is surprising since it's so recent but it's exciting regardless.

And I'm really glad it's not gonna be an abridged version of the film.

BIG HERO 6?! SWEET!

I recently watched Big Hero 6 last week and absolutely loved it, and the fact KH3 is going to offer a story that takes place after the movie, with a very interesting blend of the movie and KH elements has me very excited that the other Disney worlds will follow like this.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ha! I called it, I so called it! I knew Big Hero 6 wasn't too recent enough to be excluded. I had a gut feeling it would be a world as soon as I heard the director of the movie who worked on it, Tangled, and Treasure Planet was helping develop the game! With both Big Hero 6 and Tangled both confirmed as worlds, this extremely raises the chances of Treasure Planet getting a world.

Omg I can't contain all the feelings I have right now. Like I just want to pass out forever of happiness. 

This news have me like

• Thumbs Up 3

Ha! I called it, I so called it! I knew Big Hero 6 wasn't too recent enough to be excluded. I had a gut feeling it would be a world as soon as I heard the director of the movie who worked on it, Tangled, and Treasure Planet was helping develop the game! With both Big Hero 6 and Tangled both confirmed as worlds, this extremely raises the chances of Treasure Planet getting a world.

Actually I think it lowers the chances, since we've got two already from the same director, that's an awful lot. Its still a consideration, but I feel like they'd want more variety. But we'll see.

• Thumbs Up 1

I shall call it Bayanort, because even if Xehanort has nothing to do with the darkness infecting him, the pun was too easy to pass up.
So, on a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your DARKNESS?

But seriously, I'm p. pumped for this.

• Thumbs Up 2

My body. I was under the impression this wouldn't be a thing and they'd just do a summon, but color me surprised! Also laughing because frozen isn't shown yet lol. And I'm happy bout that lol.

Still no princess and the frog, but I'm still positive that, toy story and a new Classic Disney world(Robin Hood or Sword and Stone) will show up.

and the Disney Infinity news has me hyped!!!

Really hoping all(or most) of the characters from the movie actually show up. And Stan lee. Gotta have Stan lee.(unless there's a traditional marvel world)

DP; So it's Xehanort, not just "the power of Darkness" that did this...wonder what this could mean for other worlds.

Also, just a random question, but, how is Sora able to ride Baymax without those magnet glove things? Wouldn't he fly off the thing lol? Also, hopefully, Hiro will still be the main partner of Baymax in KH.

Edited by KHCast