Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

I'm glad for this, but I must express my thoughts about the King Mickey Power Disc that's exclusive to the D23 Expo, in the J. Jonah Jamesoniest way possible:

I looked on eBay, and OVER A HUNDRED BUCKS?! FOR AN EXCLUSIVE POWER DISC?! WHAT KIND OF WORLD DO WE LIVE IN WHERE J. JONAH JAMESON CAN SUMMON HEARTLESS, SIMPLY BY RANTING ABOUT THAT WEBBED MENACE SPIDER-MAN?! I WOULD MUCH RATHER THEY MAKE A KING MICKEY FIGURE BUNDLED WITH THE VITA VERSION OF 3.0, OR AT LEAST DEMAND THEY GIVE US A POWER DISC THAT MAKES HIM NAKED, LIKE IN "NO SERVICE!" IF OVERPRICED EXCLUSIVES ARE THE PRICE TO PAY FOR PERFECTION, I'D RATHER BUY LEGO DIMENSIONS, WITH THE BAT CREDIT CARD!!

"A BAT CREDIT CARD?! NO! NO, HOW DARE YOU! HOW BLOODY DARE YOU! YOU CORPORATE JACKALS, RUINING MY CHILDHOOD FOR A QUICK BUCK! NO! I WILL NOT HAVE IT! YOU DESPICABLE VERMIN, I WILL FIND YOU! CHAOS FINDS A WAY! I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN! I WILL TURN YOUR DOORS INTO BATTLESHIPS, AND BEAT YOU WITH THEM, YOU BUNCH OF UTTER BASTARDS! I WILL FIND YOUUUUU-ARGH!!" (fall)

Update: I was forced to remove the naked Sticks the Badger skin, seeing as it was falsely accused of being inappropriate! THERE'S NO NIPPLES ON HER! I mean, it's not like a naked Sonic character without details is automatically deemed inappropriate, regardless of being safe or not! Princess Sally was able to get away with it before the Super Genesis Wave happened!

For future reference, do NOT yell like J. Jonah Jameson, for you WILL have a heart problem if you do. I almost had a heart attack for doing that. I hope the scalpers get their hearts devoured by the Heartless, and those newly-created Heartless go after Scrooge McDuck's Money Bin! He'll take care of them.

Edited by YoshiAngemon

Ah never mind. It's the current. God damn, that is really unfair and such a dick slap. Again, proving exclusive content for these kind of things seriously does nothing but piss people off. It's like if Nintendo made a limited supply amiibo for E3 that unlocked a bunch of content for super smash.:/

Edited by KHCast

Do yourself a favor, cross over to LEGO Dimensions. There's no Exclusives that end up selling out, due to them being sold only at conventions, or otherwise. You get more of the fan favorite franchises (LEGO Movie, DC Comics, The Simpsons, Doctor Who, Scooby-Doo, The Lord of the Rings, Portal 2, GhostBusters, Back to the Future, The Wizard of Oz, and more), And more limits removed. Granted, there's no Toy Box Mode for creativity, but at least with some licenses restricted from Disney Infinity, we could see The X-Men and Deadpool hit LEGO Dimensions.

Lego Dimensions and amiibo are the only Toys-To-Life brands so far that hasn't done in-game exclusive variants only for events. Yes, Skylanders did it too with the Riot Shield Shredder Trap at E3. (To be fair, it was also a pre-order bonus for Trap Team in Germany)

But Disney Infinity is the first franchise to have an item with a special in-game functionality that is explicitly said to be exclusive to an event. With so many Kingdom Hearts fans out there, it's a huge slap in the face and Disney should have saw this backlash coming. The only way around this situation is to release a variant figure of Mickey in the King Mickey outfit in the future. They did something similar with the PS Vita version of Disney Infinity 2.0 since it came with a Black-Suited Spidey figure which was a costume disc originally.

• Thumbs Up 1

Lego Dimensions and amiibo are the only Toys-To-Life brands so far that hasn't done in-game exclusive variants only for events. Yes, Skylanders did it too with the Riot Shield Shredder Trap at E3. (To be fair, it was also a pre-order bonus for Trap Team in Germany)

But Disney Infinity is the first franchise to have an item with a special in-game functionality that is explicitly said to be exclusive to an event. With so many Kingdom Hearts fans out there, it's a huge slap in the face and Disney should have saw this backlash coming. The only way around this situation is to release a variant figure of Mickey in the King Mickey outfit in the future. They did something similar with the PS Vita version of Disney Infinity 2.0 since it came with a Black-Suited Spidey figure which was a costume disc originally.

I think they're more likely to release the ACTUAL King Mickey than just a variant figure of the existing Mickey with that outfit, personally. Namely, with the KH gameplay fighting style and everything. Which would only happen if in the future they start adding KH characters (which at this point I'm positive they will).

• Thumbs Up 1

Actually I think it lowers the chances, since we've got two already from the same director, that's an awful lot. Its still a consideration, but I feel like they'd want more variety. But we'll see.

Well when Tangled was first revealed he did say Tangled was a first in a series, but he didn't say what. People   thought of two things A. A series of world based of of the movies he's directed or B. A series of worlds based off of cgi animated films.

Because when you think about the KH worlds, not one was of a cgi film, though they weren't ignoring them since Nomura wanted Toy Story in KH ever since the beginning.

With Kim Possible showing up in Disney Infinity, I wonder if she could perhaps show up in KH3 somehow. Maybe as a summon? That'd be pretty awesome.(if not her, than Perry please)

also, cant wait to see what the Ultima Weapons keyblade transformation will be lol. It's gonna be so OP.

With Kim Possible showing up in Disney Infinity, I wonder if she could perhaps show up in KH3 somehow. Maybe as a summon? That'd be pretty awesome.(if not her, than Perry please)

also, cant wait to see what the Ultima Weapons keyblade transformation will be lol. It's gonna be so OP.

When was Kim Possible confirmed for Disney Infinity? I mean I'm sure she could be announced later, but I wasn't aware she was ever confirmed.

With Kim Possible showing up in Disney Infinity

I don't remember seeing her in anything Disney Infinity related....

Yeah, you probably saw a fake. I think I saw a couple fake pics myself.

But no, Kim Possible was never confirmed for Disney Infinity.

Edited by Failinhearts

Well that sucks then. Still, would be pretty badass to see her show up in KH3.

To be fair, I think she WILL appear in Disney Infinity, and trying to research this matter, I found a video that mentioned Cristy Carlson Romano had been called to do a last minute video game role a couple weeks ago. Dunno about the rumor but it does seem interesting.

That said, I still have doubts about Kim appearing in KH3 for any reason. It just doesn't seem like something that would really happen. Darkwing Duck, maybe, but not Kim.

Aside from nostalgic throwback, no there really isn't any reason, unless high demand.

Perry the Platypus would be more likely for a tv show rep and he's a spy  as well.

Ah never mind. It's the current. God damn, that is really unfair and such a dick slap. Again, proving exclusive content for these kind of things seriously does nothing but piss people off. It's like if Nintendo made a limited supply amiibo for E3 that unlocked a bunch of content for super smash.:/

I actually wasn't really upset by the whole Mickey thing (partially because I don't play Disney Infinity and I am just happy KH is featured in it) but I'm sure they're going to do more with KH in the future. Yeah, the exclusive thing sucks especially since it's like 250$ on the internet right now, but we have to remember the Keyblade is the ultimate unlock. That being said there's basically a 90% probability that 4.0 is going to be themed around Kingdom a Hearts. If so they'll probably add KH Donald, Goofy and release King Mickey as his own figurine. And most likely we'll even get Sora as a character and if we're lucky other KH characters as well like Riku or Kairi. I'm not expecting other characters like Axel or Aqua.

all I have to say, if they do that it's safe to say that as soon as KH comes out if it does on 4.0 I'm going to spend a lot of money... My poor wallet. It could barely handle Sonic Runners and now this.

If they add Roxas and Vanitas I will freak out. Omg I can picture Vanitas being such an evil little bastard in that game LOL

I actually wasn't really upset by the whole Mickey thing (partially because I don't play Disney Infinity and I am just happy KH is featured in it) but I'm sure they're going to do more with KH in the future. Yeah, the exclusive thing sucks especially since it's like 250$ on the internet right now, but we have to remember the Keyblade is the ultimate unlock. That being said there's basically a 90% probability that 4.0 is going to be themed around Kingdom a Hearts. If so they'll probably add KH Donald, Goofy and release King Mickey as his own figurine. And most likely we'll even get Sora as a character and if we're lucky other KH characters as well like Riku or Kairi. I'm not expecting other characters like Axel or Aqua.

all I have to say, if they do that it's safe to say that as soon as KH comes out if it does on 4.0 I'm going to spend a lot of money... My poor wallet. It could barely handle Sonic Runners and now this.

If they add Roxas and Vanitas I will freak out. Omg I can picture Vanitas being such an evil little bastard in that game LOL

I could see Sora's trio (Sora, Riku, Kairi), Mickey's trio, and a few villains (Xehanort, Braig, maybe Vanitas). If they really want to go in they could expand it much greater, such as adding in Aqua's trio, Lea, and Isa, but they could also use the extra resources just to fill in the gaps with more Disney Originals, Star Wars, and Marvel figures.

I feel like Ansem and Xemnas and maybe young Xehanort could be likely characters to show up. Would also love to see KH Pete. Also sora could get some of his costumes/drive forms.

anyone think 100 acre wood will return in KH3 btw?

I feel like Ansem and Xemnas and maybe young Xehanort could be likely characters to show up. Would also love to see KH Pete. Also sora could get some of his costumes/drive forms.

anyone think 100 acre wood will return in KH3 btw?

I'm not sure on that. Its been covered pretty thoroughly now I'd think...

They could also maybe base the next on the Tigger movie. The world hasn't been as done to death as Aladdin or Halloween town

They could also maybe base the next on the Tigger movie. The world hasn't been as done to death as Aladdin or Halloween town

you'd think they do the finding pages thing again? As much as I like Winnie the Pooh it'd be tireing having to find lost pages for the third time.

and I really hope Aladdin doesn't return... After having that world so many times I just don't want to go back. 

And as much as I love Haloween Town and as much as I'd love to see what Riku and Mickey would look like there, there's really not much they could do in that world now. 

Out of all the worlds though, I really don't want Wonderland to return... And Antantica too but only because two visits is definitely enough.

What if it's a full fledged world this time and the heartless actually show up in it?(1 had no heartless, 2 had the heartless attempt to steal it, so maybe in 3 the heartless will actually show up in it)

and even though Wonderland won't likely return, I'm positive Alice and the other princesses will appear 

Edited by KHCast

What if it's a full fledged world this time and the heartless actually show up in it?(1 had no heartless, 2 had the heartless attempt to steal it, so maybe in 3 the heartless will actually show up in it)

and even though Wonderland won't likely return, I'm positive Alice and the other princesses will appear 

True, but that world is a book. Maybe the heartless could show up but I think it'll still be just the book world.

you'd think they do the finding pages thing again? As much as I like Winnie the Pooh it'd be tireing having to find lost pages for the third time.

and I really hope Aladdin doesn't return... After having that world so many times I just don't want to go back. 

And as much as I love Haloween Town and as much as I'd love to see what Riku and Mickey would look like there, there's really not much they could do in that world now. 

Out of all the worlds though, I really don't want Wonderland to return... And Antantica too but only because two visits is definitely enough.

I still want Agrabah because in all the past games, we only had access to Agrabah itself and the Cave of Wonders. I think it could work well if they expanded on exploration across the desert and tied into the cartoon series or into King of Thieves such as including Mozenrath (he'd be a way better villain than just going back to Sa'luk) and adding desert ruins to explore and the like. And drop the Cave of Wonders, we really didn't need to go back there again.

When there's still room for more material, I don't really mind it all that much. I HATE how we're getting Olympus Coliseum again; that one is ridiculous, especially since Hercules was only a single movie. But I do think its neat how they expanded it to include Mount Olympus, so I can forgive them for that.

Agrabah also really hasn't appeared in a long time, either, whereas even in Birth By Sleep we STILL got Olympus Coliseum (ok, it was in Coded).

As for Wonderland, I'd kinda like to see it appear if its based on the live action movies. Although I'm not sure how others would feel about that. I see no point bringing back the exact same Wonderland, but if they base it on the live action movies it could be much larger and more expansive than the original, and act as a pseudo sequel. (And it'd effectively be a totally different world as well.)

Yes, there's a significant time gap, but if HMK's theory is true: *possible spoilers*

They could use the "Book of Prophecies" to bring in a future version of the world.

Maybe, but would that Alice be the POH still? And I hated that movie, so prefer they stay far away from it.

OC I was fine with returning since the things been in every game but 3D, and we might actually be able to see the Gods this time. Plus, coliseum matches.

If we're using that time logic, then any Disney sequel with significant time gaps is likely. Little mermaid 2, pirates 4, etc.

Edited by KHCast

Maybe, but would that Alice be the POH still? And I hated that movie, so prefer they stay far away from it.

OC I was fine with returning since the things been in every game but 3D, and we might actually be able to see the Gods this time. Plus, coliseum matches.

Hidden Content

I never said it was likely, I just said it could work.

Personally I enjoyed Alice in Wonderland.