Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

Things I could see being revealed if this is actually happening.

- a new world reveal: given last year Square were expressing interest when questioned about a Frozen world, or Nomura's excitement that Disney had bought Star Wars, I think one of those are likely to be shown. Maybe part of a segment of one of these worlds.

-The trailer from earlier this year that was closed off to media: If square want to be lazy, but still show the public something new, this is probably the most likely route

-some basic gameplay: we've heard how the gameplay is melding the best from the BBS/3D and console games, so square showing us what they've done could be a good thing. And hey, they could perhaps show off that Cable town world off while they're at it.

-a couple cut-scenes: the less likely of the bunch, I still think it's possible we could see some early scene that include Roxas or Riku or something. It'd be cool if they did a Smash-ish trailer and revealed this at the end with a world announcement at the end.

Now these are things I'd like to personally see that probably aren't likely:

-Summons: there is so much potential for interesting and actually useful summons this time around. There's a lot to pull from now.

-alternate playable characters: it would make my head explode to see playable Riku and Kairi, and with a game like KH3 and with the popularity of 3D, I think it would make sense to capatilize on that.

-multiplayer: Square Enix used the excuse that they were working on multiplayer for this game to explain why multiplayer in BBS HD was not a big concern, so showing or telling us how that will work would be cool.

Either way, whatever is shown probably will hype me up at this point.

• 2 weeks later...

Square Enix has just posted a new Kingdom Hearts Player Survey on the official Kingdom Hearts Facebook page with the purpose to gain feedback from fans on what they like about the series and are interested in for the future of Kingdom Hearts

Fans can complete the survey by following this link and will remain available for fans to fill out until June 12th, 2015 at 11:45 pm Pacific Time.

Follow us on TwitterFacebook, and Tumblr for all of the latest news on KINGDOM HEARTS 3 & beyond!

• Thumbs Up 1

Survey filled; dunno how much of a difference it will make, but a man can dream, can he.

Square seem to be catching on to the results the XV survey gave them and are spreading them throughout their other series.

I can dig this idea.

Filled it in just now. I added at the end that I'd like to see a lot more NPC's in the worlds of KH3. =P

For those who thought Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and Re:Coded were bad, I bring you....

V-CAST!!!!!

Bad? How dare you, this is the one KH game that ties everything about the series together! I know understand how time travel makes sense. I understand Xehanorts abitions clearly. This is what KH3 should have been!

So to recap.

• New outfit for Sora confirmed
  • Gameplay looks incredible, action packed and dynamic confirmed
  • Visuals look absolutely stunning, confirmed 
  • Tangled world confirmed
  • My head exploded confirmed 

E3 2015 was the year of rumoured games coming to life 

I swear how sexy this game looks makes me want to actually catch up on this franchise with the HD remixes even more then I did already. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Do anyone got screenshots of the new KH3 stuff? I'm curious to see all of this cool sounding stuff.

That Flowmotion, damn! Sora's outfit looked great, and I was hoping for Tangled actually. Still hope Princess &  Frog, Frozen,Robin Hood and Star Wars show up. Man if Port Royal shows up again somehow, that world is gonna look GORGEOUS.

Also want to see Sora's costumes on this system even more. Tron and Timeless river specifically.

My only complaint is that the HUD menu and icons look bloody tiny.

Well they did say things can change as this is still pretty early.

I'm expecting themed stuff like in KH2.

For those who missed it. Here's the trailer/gameplay from E3:

Edit: and since SSMB is being glitchy, the video didn't load so I didn't see it was already posted >_>

Okay dokey, I must say, that trailer was pretty hype for me.

It's so rad to see that they didn't get rid of 3D's Flowmotion; in fact, they seemed to have improved it a fair bit. I just hope that they'll bring back the Command Deck, too, as that seems unusually absent in the gameplay footage. The transforming Keyblade and Disney Rides limit breaks are also awesome to see. I guess I can say that I'm hyped for it again.

So seems like summons are soley going to be attraction rides from Disneyland/World. That could be interesting and a welcome change, though if that really is the case, can't say I won't miss traditional summons, as there is a ton of potential. Baymax, certain FF characters, Wreck-it-Ralph,etc. would be awesome to have seen.

Yeah that trailer was pretty hyped. It made me want to replay all the Kingdom Hearts games again...though I'll save that when it get's released in 2020.

Now all we have to do is wait for Princess and the Frog, Atlantis, and Toy Story to be confirmed.

Also can i saw thank god Heartless are finally back in full force? I loved 3D, but man, I did not like the dream eaters outside Meow Wow. The one shown off with the instrument kinda reminds me of that centaur like one from Land of the Dragons. 

Also I'm curious to know if the Nobodies will show up again.

Now all we have to do is wait for Princess and the Frog, Atlantis, and Toy Story to be confirmed.

Don't forget Treasure Planet too :v

So Worlds confirmed:

-Tangled

-Cable Town

-Olympus Coliseum

-Twilight Town

-Maybe Land of Departure?

So Worlds confirmed:

-Tangled

-Cable Town

-Olympus Coliseum

-Twilight Town

-Maybe Land of Departure?

Pay attention the first world shown. Satyr Heartless, the aesthetic of the trees, and the Rock Titan all point to Olympus.

Some reaction vids. If you thought FF7 ones were awesome, these I think match them

What confirms Olympus Coliseum. There's a summon that looks like it's from there but it could easily just be a unrelated world summon like the other games had. 

The Rock Titan is fought at Mt. Olympus. You could easily get the chariot summon after completing the world. And yeah like Mega said, the design of the heartless thing and the first world shown.

• Thumbs Up 1