Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

Bloody hell Square it's been two years since we saw anything Kingdom Hearts III related! If you want us to stay hyped for the game, wouldn't it be a good idea to show a small sneak peek or new trailer at E3?? You're not doing yourself any favours, seriously.

So... What was the most satisfying boss battle you guys beat in the series? I think Critical Lingering Will or Data Xemnas for me. Although I loved the feeling of beating Mysterious Figure as well.

I'm surprised no one mentioned this here yet, but Square-Enix is gonna have a E3 conference this year, they'll probably show KH3 there:

75d87dcf57e9610b84a1607b6d6f6d1a.jpg

http://na.square-enix.com/us/blog/square-enix-e3-2015-conference

We didn't mention that because they already made clear that there won't be anything KH3 related at E3. The announcement should be some pages back.

I'm not sure where we're getting this from - it was only confirmed that Kingdom Hearts would have a fan convention at D23, which lead to speculation about it possibly not appearing at E3. Nothing official has been announced at all about where KH3 will pop up next regardless of our discussions. It certainly hasn't been deconfirmed for E3 neither confirmed for D23. 

If anything, Square Enix holding its own conference inspires better confidence they'll show something. And like I said before, I think skipping E3 (especially with this conference news arising) is an extremely dumb move.

I'm not sure where we're getting this from - it was only confirmed that Kingdom Hearts would have a fan convention at D23, which lead to speculation about it possibly not appearing at E3. Nothing official has been announced at all about where KH3 will pop up next regardless of our discussions. It certainly hasn't been deconfirmed for E3 neither confirmed for D23. 

If anything, Square Enix holding its own conference inspires better confidence they'll show something. And like I said before, I think skipping E3 (especially with this conference news arising) is an extremely dumb move.

It's not that we're disconfirming it. It's just given that this is Square, not a lot of people are getting there hopes up for anything extravagant. And the announcement of KH3 basically given to be at D23(come on, why would Square hold a fan event  at a place like that, and not throw a bone? Especially if there is little news before then.) , but no mention or hint at E3, seems like a red flag for many.

Also

And like I said before, I think skipping E3 (especially with this conference news arising) is an extremely dumb move.

square-enix-logo-3421.jpg?resize=798%2C3

I still have some hopes for Kingdom Hearts III appearing at Square Enix's E3 conference. I mean, are they really not going to show us a sneak peak at one of the biggest gaming events of the year? It would be VERY stupid if they didn't, but yeah. It's Square Enix. 8[

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this threadddd

Somebody made a somewhat close recreation of the named Cable Town from the KH3 trailer into Minecraft. It's not really fancy or anything but it should give us a basic look of how the area will be set up.

Bumping this threadddd

Somebody made a somewhat close recreation of the named Cable Town from the KH3 trailer into Minecraft. It's not really fancy or anything but it should give us a basic look of how the area will be set up.

Cable Town was the from the trailer not showed to the public correct?

Alright. Serious question. Wasn't there meant to be a book that was meant to collect all of the Kingdom Hearts manga?

Looks like there's a Kingdom Hearts game coming this year after all.

For smartphones!

http://www.khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-Unchained-Key-Coming-to-Smartphones-2015-5380 

The latest instalment in the Kingdom Hearts series will be on smart phone systems later this year. Kingdom Hearts Unchained Key will be available on iOS and Android systems.

Tetsuya Nomura first stated that a smart phone game for Kingdom Hearts would be announced soon. After a leak by Square Enix Germany, it was rumoured that the smart phone game might be a port of Kingdom Hearts x[Chi]. KHInsider started the hashtag "#ChitotheWest" to try and raise awareness for the game and in hopes that Square Enix would translate and open it up to a wider audience.

Today, Esuteru and Gamestalk announced that the game will be coming to Japan. The game is described as "Your player's avatar goes along gathering Lux (light) as a Keyblade Wielder.", which follows the basic plot of PC Browser game Kingdom Hearts x [Chi].

Goldpanner has kindly translated the tweet from htmk73 and Aibo which has some more information:

'Kingdom Hearts Unchained Key' for iOS/Android, scheduled to release 2015, free to play (with in-app purchasable items), the gameplay of 'Kingdom Hearts Key' remade for smartphones, setup for the plot has also been prepared for this newest title in the series. (@htmk73)

It seems that Kingdom Hearts x[Chi] is being revamped for smart phones and will feature new plot elements! It is unknown yet if it will be coming to the rest of the world but after the success of Final Fantasy: Record Keeper and other Square Enix smart phone titles, it seems highly likely.

Heh, I thought this was already news, but yeah, there you have it. New mobile game ahoy!

Where's my 358/2 Days remake :(

Kingdom Hearts with online coop would be my JAM.

• Thumbs Up 1

Where's my 358/2 Days remake :(

Kingdom Hearts with online coop would be my JAM.

Well KH3 supposedly will have some sort of online, given Square were using it as a reason up explain why BBS HD didn't have online.

Anyway, can't say I'm surprised, though I was expecting this to go on the 3DS as a eShop title.

http://www.destructoid.com/looks-like-kingdom-hearts-unchained-x-chi-will-be-coming-to-north-america-after-all-292156.phtml

Hold on to your hats, Kingdom Hearts x[chi] will finally be coming to North America! Sometime, soon...

According to Tetsuya Nomura, they may actually change the turn-based card battle system following the NA release. huh.

Can i just say the requirements to unlock the secret ending in KH2FM on Standard mode are BS? I mean you have to 100% the journal, get the gold crown, and on top of all that, have to get all the treasures in the Gummi Ship missions, including the extra missions after the standard 3 in each route.(the extra ones require you S rank them in order to get the final treasure of that stage, and the requirements are so dumb cause you've got a handicap on top of everything.:/)

Least the Proud mode requirements are better and I have a Proud mode completed file, so it won't be that hard re-doing some of the stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

Still not seeing that quote saying it was ever deconfirmed for E3... and the evidence is all lining up...

fingers-crossed1.png

• Thumbs Up 1

-praying-GIF.gif?gs=a

omg please Square Enix don't mess with my feelings and bloody show me a snippet of gameplay at E3. I need more Kingdom Hearts in my life~