Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

I remember this being an issue with 3DS press releases at launch too. Specifically Super Monkey Ball 3D.

Guess what guys e3 came early this year:

Also i'm happy Nimoy is coming back.

I don't mean to sound rude but this trailer is really lazily put together. It just looks rushed, the audio sounds wrong and they cut off some scenes WAY to fast.

That E3 trailer is kind of shitty, they just spliced a bunch of clips together from the previous trailer. :|

TOPIC NAME CHANGE!:)

Also G4 has a preview of the game up so check it out if you want. http://www.g4tv.com/videos/58779/official-e3-preview-of-kingdom-hearts-3d/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

And about the HD collection(since we can talk about other games now.:D) If the reason that the 360 MIGHT not be a console for the game is because of space, then I'm a little iffy about that. Does the WiiU, and Vita have more space than a 360? And even if the do, If the only games that are going to be in it are Birth by sleep, Kingdom hearts, and Kingdom hearts 2(Maybe Re:COM. god help us no) I think the 360 could hold that space. I mean look at the meta gear HD collection. Oh by the way, the HD collection is being rumored to be announced at E3. So far I'm 75% sure this hd thing at e3 thing is a rumor but sure a HD collection will come out at some point.

The Wii U has more space but, the Vita most certainly doesn't. I don't think it has anything to do with that, though. It has to do with 360 not being popular at all in Japan. Microsoft systems also never had a Kingdom Hearts game on them, while Nintendo and Sony systems are pretty well split.

Edited by Crow T. Robot

The Wii U has more space but, the Vita most certainly doesn't. I don't think it has anything to do with that, though. It has to do with 360 not being popular at all in Japan. Microsoft systems also never had a Kingdom Hearts game on them, while Nintendo and Sony systems are pretty well split.

Yet Final fantasy 13 and 13-2 get 360 ports. I mean a turn based action RPG VS a free roaming action RPG. Most people I'd assume would like to give the games a shot seeing how different they play from RPG's they normally think of. I mean with squares recent history, they seem to be growing found of the 360. A lot of their games end up on it. Plus at this point I'd think the 360 has a better chance of making more sales on this game then the wii U. Edited by Sora

I'd beg to differ, considering the 360 is the dudebro console (and it really is). PS3 and Wii U actually do foster the KH type of fanbase better. Aside from that, it's actually Disney's decision for the most part.

Edited by Crow T. Robot

off topic:Why do i never see you posting in this topic, but the second i go you post?!

On topic: Still doesn't really explain how major games like FF13 got on the 360. And their recent track record with the console. Yet they won't release a HD collection on it. It wouldn't really destroy their company. Plus they've used some of their money on pretty stupid things in recent years. If it's mainly disney's call then it should be more likely to come to 360 as well since disney apparently gushes for xbox.

Edited by Sora

I'm just putting it this way. Since when has a game targeted at younger audiences actually done WELL on the 360. It's a Disney game, that's about as "lolgay" as you can get from 360's fratboy audience.

I'm just putting it this way. Since when has a game targeted at younger audiences actually done WELL on the 360. It's a Disney game, that's about as "lolgay" as you can get from 360's fratboy audience.

Yes that's true, but it still doesn't rule it out. Since when has disney cared about the fratboy audience? Never. And it again, is avoiding the big points. That Square Enix puts quite a lot of their stuff on 360 AND Ps3 now. Why would they do that if they wouldn't make any money off of doing it? A HD collection would barely dent their budget if they ported it to 360 and it didn't do as well as they thought.

This game looks awesome, but it's not enough for me to want to buy a 3DS right now. sleep.png

Honestly, I'd love for a 360 version of a KH HD Collection, should one be made, mostly because I want to play some KH in HD, but I don't have enough cash for another home console at the moment.

Also, to add to Sora's argument, Epic Mickey 2 is coming to the 360, so I doubt Disney cares what 360 'fratboys' think.

Edited by Spider-Man Noir

In all honesty, I'm just trying to make people feel like there's actually more of an excuse than Square-Enix saying "Fuck it", specifically Nomura, and not caring about 360. Think about it, Versus XIII isn't coming to 360 either.

Edited by Crow T. Robot

In all honesty, I'm just trying to make people feel like there's actually more of an excuse than Square-Enix saying "Fuck it", specifically Nomura, and not caring about 360. Think about it, Versus XIII isn't coming to 360 either.

This is kinda true, yeah, I can see where you're coming from. I mean, all I'm saying is, I would love for them to do it, and they definitely can do it (since they have put some games on the 360 before), but I guess you're right about that... Square-Enix definitely seems to favor Sony and Nintendo consoles at the moment, so I guess it's currently unlikely that they will do it, sadly. sad.png *sigh* A fan can dream...

Edited by Spider-Man Noir

But doesn't Square make the decisions like what console they want it to come out for? I'm pretty sure they changed something big from one of the Kingdom hearts games that Nomura didn't want changed but had to do since they call the shots. Plus I don't see a lot of exclusive square nintendo games right now. Square Like to take the multi-console route cause it makes everyone happy. They get money and people that only have one system can enjoy the game without going out and buying another.

If there is no 360 version and If they give a good reason as to why it's not in it, then I won't have a huge issue. My problem is if they give some crap reason that can be debunked in a second. I'd say it's 50-50 as to whether they will or will not put it on 360.

Edited by Sora
  • Thumbs Up 1

http://mynintendonew...kingdom-hearts/

The co-director of Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, Tai Yasue, spoke with Kotaku during this week’s E3. Yasue revealed that he wants Pixar movies to play a part in the next Kingdom Hearts game. Yasue made it clear that he is only stating his wishes for Kingdom Hearts, which is by no means a confirmation. He also said that his favorite Pixar world is Toy Story.
Edited by Nintendoga
  • Thumbs Up 1

Toy story, Bugs life or Brave. Those are the ones I'd LOVE to see! At this point it's kinda obvious a Pixar world will be in a Kingdom hearts game( KH3 most likely).

• 2 weeks later...

Just tried out the demo and it's freakin awesomebiggrin.png

Flow Motion is absolutely a joy to play. I can't wait for this game.

The Demo was one of the best demos I have ever played. So impressed with the visuals

• 3 weeks later...

The first review from Official Nintendo Magazine UK gave the game a 84% saying that "Vibrant combat and lush Disney worlds atone for the dud dual-character idea"

I don't have the latest issue myself nor a scanner so I can't post any scans of the review itself. The review was put up on Metacritic.

The first review from Official Nintendo Magazine UK gave the game a 84% saying that "Vibrant combat and lush Disney worlds atone for the dud dual-character idea"

I don't have the latest issue myself nor a scanner so I can't post any scans of the review itself. The review was put up on Metacritic.

Edited by Sora

They might just be irritated by the mandatory drop timer. I imagine it'd get frustrating after a while, especially during boss fights.