Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

And then Young Master Xehanort sounded more like Ansem than Ansem does!

That is to say, his voice sounds more like Billy Zane than Richard Epcar does. Somehow I find this incredibly amusing. I'm also wondering who they got to voice Flynn/Clu.

• Thumbs Up 2

DAMN! IF I DIDN'T KNOW BETTER THAT GUY SOUNDS LIKE JEFF BRIGES! Although the japanese dialog sounds better for some reason. And is that Quinton Flynn as Lea?

Edited by Sora

I'm also wondering who they got to voice Flynn/Clu.

Probably Fred Tatasciore. He voiced them both in Tron: Evolution.

reason. And is that Quinton Flynn as Lea?

I'm pretty sure it is.

I really like Young Xehanort's voice, sounds fitting for his character.

Square-Enix USA has announced a special collector's edition version of the game, called the Mark of Mastery Edition. It includes 5 Rare Dream Eater AR Cards, 12 Art Cards, and a Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary Protective 3DS case. It costs 15 dollars more than the standard version. I'm a sucker for things like custom casing, so I'm going for it.

Square-Enix USA has announced a special collector's edition version of the game, called the Mark of Mastery Edition. It includes 5 Rare Dream Eater AR Cards, 12 Art Cards, and a Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary Protective 3DS case. It costs 15 dollars more than the standard version. I'm a sucker for things like custom casing, so I'm going for it.

Same, it isn't much more for a few cool freebies.

But apparently it isn't coming to Europe.

3729kh3dmarkofmastery.jpg

.....Square....Just....Just....JUST TAKE MY FREAKIN MUNNY!!! shut_up_and_take_my_munny__by_dreamcaptive-d4qf8i5.png

also

Sora.png

Riku.png

Edited by Sora
  • Thumbs Up 1

We've also got official confirmation as to the voice of Young Xehanort in this game and in BbS, Ben Diskin (the voice of Harm from Young Justice, Stitch in the anime Stitch! The Mischeivious Alien's Adventures, and Numbahs 1 and 2 in Codename Kids Next Door) in this game and David Gallagher (the voice of Riku) in that one scene in Birth by Sleep.

• Thumbs Up 1

If it's the graphic novels, then it will be. TokyoPop translated all the graphic novels based on the other Kingdom Hearts games.

If it's the graphic novels, then it will be. TokyoPop translated all the graphic novels based on the other Kingdom Hearts games.

Except that TokyoPop is currently bankrupt and they stopped releasing KH mangas with the second volume of KH2.

Well I'll probably just Import the novel if it doesn't come to the U.S. anyway.:) It looks really interesting.

Except that TokyoPop is currently bankrupt and they stopped releasing KH mangas with the second volume of KH2.

That shows how far behind I am on the manga scene. You would have thought Viz would pick it up, though, considering the whole popular franchise thing. Well, that and they've already published Shonen Gangan manga before.

[media=]http://www.gametrailers.com/video/behind-the-kingdom-hearts/730386

New interview about the game. This game is looking more and more awesome.

Is it just me or does the grinding make it look sort of like a Sonic game?

Eagerly awaiting this game. In the meantime, have some rumor news

http://www.zeldainfo...bound-for-wii-u

If this is true then I'm buying a Wii-U at launch

Edited by Prince Solaris

Grinding is the new thing, it was in Dissidia as well (which was built off the KH engine). From what I understand, grinding in KH3D is part of a system called Flow Motion, where you can do special attacks by gaining momentum.

I'm really excited for this and the rumored HD Collection.

As for the graphic novel... well it'll be scanlated probably.

Edited by The Kid

Grinding is the new thing, it was in Dissidia as well (which was built off the KH engine). From what I understand, grinding in KH3D is part of a system called Flow Motion, where you can do special attacks by gaining momentum.

See Sega, Square is doing a kingdom Hearts more Sonic styled game better than you're doing your Sonic games!!!

(not serious)

Yay! a new game.

I'm glad they might be doing the HD collection too.

It's about time we got a KH game on consoles again...it's been HOW many years?

I hope that the HD collection also goes on 360 since square releases lots of their titles on the 360 when they go multi-console.sad.png

By the way, UK buyers, if you pre-order from GAME then you get a Keychain that has chibi halloween town sora! I'm jelly! Also does the US pics look kinda graphically lower then the japanese screens? 03.jpg

11.jpg

09.jpg

Edited by Sora