Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

It isn't that big of a spoiler, and I'm pretty sure it has already been mentioned in this thread.

He's a secret boss that you get after beating the game.

You know, I just noticed, This is the first time in the world that never was, Kingdom Hearts doesn't appear!

Edited by Hedgehogs Boost

Well, it had to be in English already. Considering the game is releasing in July. Doesn't it even already have ESRB and PEGI ratings?

Edited by Crow T. Robot

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't want to make a topic, so for all you Kingdom Hearts fans,

New Kingdom Hearts game going to be announced soon!

http://mynintendonew...announced-soon/

Kingdom Hearts producer Tetsuya Nomura has explained in the Kingdom Hearts 3D Ultimania guide-book that his team has already begun work on a new game in the series. Nomura believes that this team will be able to make an announcement quite soon.

Didn't Nomura say the next KH game after 3D would be 3?

PleasebeKH3PleasebeKH3PleasebeKH3

inb4BBS2.

Hopefully it will be announced at E3.

Edited by Nintendoga

I'm fairly sure that the next game is going to be either KH3, or a Final Mix version of Dream Drop Distance.

• 2 weeks later...

*BUMP*

I doubt it will be kh3 considering verses is yet to be finished. I'm betting It's either the HD collection, Or BBSV2(on a console this time!). Maybe KH3 but I'm not betting on it. Anyway, Got some english screens! This one in particular makes me laugh!:P01.jpg

"What happens when you mix COD fan with KH?"

02.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

12.jpg

It actually could be 3 if they work together with the Osaka team (developers of BBS and 3D). I don't understand what it is about having a bunch of development teams if they never collaborate.

Edited by Crow T. Robot

It actually could be 3 if they work together with the Osaka team (developers of BBS and 3D). I don't understand what it is about having a bunch of development teams if they never collaborate.

I know it could be. But last I heard from Normua, He said he was interested in Making a HD collection of the series and putting it on multiple consoles. (oh, he also mentioned KH might be multiplatforms from now on. It was in the gameinformer magazine.)

The Osaka team's job is to hold over KH fans till Versus XIII's finished.

I know it could be. But last I heard from Normua, He said he was interested in Making a HD collection of the series and putting it on multiple consoles. (oh, he also mentioned KH might be multiplatforms from now on. It was in the gameinformer magazine.)

That would be a great idea for everyone, actually. It, of course, puts more money into Square-Enix's pockets and it allows as many gamers as possible to play the next installment. Honestly after games bouncing from console to console, it should be done.

That would be a great idea for everyone, actually. It, of course, puts more money into Square-Enix's pockets and it allows as many gamers as possible to play the next installment. Honestly after games bouncing from console to console, it should be done.

Sadly though, the only games that would make it to the HD collection would be Birth by sleep, Kingdom hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2. Shame really cause I wanted to see KH3D on Xbox/Ps3.

That would cannibalize sales, considering the game just came out. The PSP is sort of dead, so I could see why they'd release BBS in the compilation. They better be the Final Mix versions, though.

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D DEMO CONFIRMED FOR U.S.! biggrin.png So Excited!

— Lastly, a message for our readers.

Nomura: We’ve decided to distribute a KH3D demo in North America as well as Japan. You can play part of Sora’s scenario in Traverse Town. So if your friends haven’t played it yet, you can recommend it to them. And of course, give the co-op mini game Flick Rush a try. Also, an unannounced title is being prepared as well, though it’s something lighter. There are still songs continuing to be distributed for Theartrhythm Final Fantasy so you can look forward to that as well.

Edited by Sora

Why do I get the feeling that the English version of the game will censor out Gods name in the Hunchback world?

I'm not sure if they would do that, but more pointless things have happened (changing the reticule of that one guy in KH2).

I'm not sure if they would do that, but more pointless things have happened (changing the reticule of that one guy in KH2).

Oh and the port royal world was so nerfed it wasn't even funny! Edited by Sora

I heard they did that to try to get an E, but ended up getting an E10+ anyway.

Looking here, there were quite a few goofy edits for a game that had the MC stab himself in the first game.

Edited by Ekaje

• At Disney Castle, while chasing Donald around for missing a date, Daisy pounds him on the backside in the Japanese version, while she simply tells him off inaudibly in the English version.
  • Port Royal contains the most content edits.

• When Will Turner threatens to commit suicide, he aims the gun at his head in the Japanese version, while he merely holds it at his side in the English version.
    • Undead Pirates do not catch fire when affected by Fire magic, though the Grim Reaper still does (trying to light pirates on fire results in them running around smoking instead of burning). The pirate's muskets were modified to resemble crossbows, though the crossbows still fire with an audible musket shot sound effect.
    • In the original Japanese version, the blood on the cursed medallions remains throughout the game, but disappears after Barbossa and Will drop them into the chest.
    • In the Japanese version, when Jack Sparrow is stabbed by Barbossa, the sword sticks out of his chest as he staggers back into the moonlight. In the English version, the sword has been removed.
    • Dialogue in Port Royal was also edited: when Barbossa tells Elizabeth of their curse, he mentions lust and women, which is removed in the English version and replaced by "pleasurable company," this is, however, the line used in the movie. LOL! That is funny! the port royal ones though are just....wow.
Edited by Sora

Why do I get the feeling that the English version of the game will censor out Gods name in the Hunchback world?

Maleficent got away with saying something about the "powers of Hell" in BBS, which is something she said in the movie. I don't think it would be censored because, it's a bit of a different circumstance from sexual language. From what I understand, they did all that censoring to try to get an E rank, which didn't work anyway.

Oh, also don't forget that when fighting the Hydra they edited its green blood into dark smoke instead!

Edited by Crow T. Robot

The funny thing is that I forgot about almost all of that censorship, since I only play KH2 Final Mix these days. It fortunately has none of the censorship and the English voices.

Now if only they'd bring it stateside.

The first official English trailer is UP!

Edited by chaoscontrol14
  • Thumbs Up 1