Awoo.

Persona 4 Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold (Ultimate Harder)

Cephrien

If anyone wants to play some matches on PSN I don't mind making a room.

Eh, sure. You'll probably kick my ass though, ha ha.

I'll add you and get to a save point in a sec.

Edited by Dissident

I'm in. I'll be eating dinner in a few minutes, but I should be able to make a round if we can get started soon. I've already sent friend requests to Haku and Chooch. Just waiting for a response.

... I'm going to get demolished. I just know it. xD

Just got off the PSN Store; now with extra color palettes and Nanako as my announcer. I can't say I'm a fan of on-disc dlc, but considering this is just little bonus stuff to add some extra fluff to the game and not something major like fully playable characters that shouldn't have been dlc in the first place, I'm not particularly bothered by it.

That and I got the game for free thanks to a contest so I've only technically spent $8.00 on it. :P

Just got off the PSN Store; now with extra color palettes and Nanako as my announcer. I can't say I'm a fan of on-disc dlc, but considering this is just little bonus stuff to add some extra fluff to the game and not something major like fully playable characters that shouldn't have been dlc in the first place, I'm not particularly bothered by it.

That and I got the game for free thanks to a contest so I've only technically spent $8.00 on it. tongue.png

Personally I rather dish out money for characters than voices of the announcer or extra color palettes. DLC characters, on disc or not, at least extend the games life or add more to it, more than announcer voices or color palettes. Something like color palettes or the voice of the announcer should be unlockable in game if you ask me, kinda how it was in BB

Haven't been playing the game for long, but I like it. Been working with Chie. I tried mapping the controls to that of BB.... not the geatest idea

Characters? Yeah, fuck that. I'm not going to pay extra money for something that major, already on the disc. On-disc dlc is dumb, but I can at least forgive it for small stuff like this. Entire characters are a different story altogether.

Characters? Yeah, fuck that. I'm not going to pay extra money for something that major, already on the disc. On-disc dlc is dumb, but I can at least forgive it for small stuff like this. Entire characters are a different story altogether.

Edited by LunarEdge

All of the announcers can be unlocked in-game without buying them by meeting certain requirements. The color palettes and glasses have to be bought tho'.

I was just playing Player Matches in a room that was being streamed but I'm done with that now. I dunno if anyone still wants to play despite it being so late. I'm not in the mood to sleep just yet so I wanna keep playing and get more practice in.

All of the announcers can be unlocked in-game without buying them by meeting certain requirements. The color palettes and glasses have to be bought tho'.

I was just playing Player Matches in a room that was being streamed but I'm done with that now. I dunno if anyone still wants to play despite it being so late. I'm not in the mood to sleep just yet so I wanna keep playing and get more practice in.

Edited by Dissident

You get Teddie's from beating Story Mode and you get Mitsuru's from completing all the challenges with one character, I heard. I was told Nanako navigator is unlocked by beating Score Attack with every character or something. No idea about the others.

Edited by Chooch

Does this game have multiplayer?

...Yeah, I know, it is a fighting game but I'm still not 100% sure.

Yes. Online and offline.

I was just scrambling around fighting a bunch of people here on PSN.

• Thumbs Up 1

Does this game have multiplayer?

...Yeah, I know, it is a fighting game but I'm still not 100% sure.

As Chooch said, it's available for both online and offline multiplayer.

I also want to point out that it's fun as all hell when playing multiplayer. I had a blast playing with Ragna, Chooch, and Yowane Haku today; it's super smooth and really works for a game as blazingly fast as this.

I'm considering buying it but, I like to plan ahead for things and make sure I have enough money for what I want. This would be an extra, so I don't know whether I can afford it.

Just got done with Yu's story. I have to say, that was quite a bit more satisfying than Chie's. It's longer, certain elements of the plot get more focus and detail, and a much bigger sense of scope to the whole thing. I can say with certainty now; this game is a spectacular love-letter to Persona fans. The cast of Persona 3 gets some great representation and I found myself grinning widely and even laughing at some of the dialogue, just as I had done with P3 and P4 before. This game has got a fantastic story mode, and I'm not even close to done with it yet. I still have no idea what the other characters aside from the default four have been up to, so I'm definitely excited to find out more.

Oh, and both Yu and Labrys are fantastic characters in their own right. It really saddens me that Minato (Persona 3 MC) wasn't able to make it; I would have loved to see what they did with the character.

I'm considering buying it but, I like to plan ahead for things and make sure I have enough money for what I want. This would be an extra, so I don't know whether I can afford it.

If you're at all a fan of either Persona or fighting games in general, I would wholeheartedly recommend it.

Well after practicing for most of the night, I still have no idea who to main, but it's a toss up between Misturu, Akihiko and Yu. In any case I'm just going to dive right into story mode.

Yes, the online in this game is fucking amazing, there is almost no lag at all, especially when compared to MvC3.