Awoo.

Speed Runs and Scores

Sami

I would try to challenge you guys but my darn Unleashed disc is destroyed. I blame Unleashed for being so awesome. :angry:

• Thumbs Up 2

I would try to challenge you guys but my darn Unleashed disc is destroyed. I blame Unleashed for being so awesome. :angry:

It's stuff like this that make me want Sonic 4 for the Wii to have a replay function.

I have the supposed world record for Lost Labyrinth Act 2 for the Wii, under "Joshua," at 1'43''65; I think that's the fastest time for the stage among all the consoles. But I set that months ago, so I have no idea if I can match that time again now, or beat it by correcting mistakes I know I made in that run. I think a 1'40''00 is possible on that stage, really.

Ah well, believe if you want to XD

Oh Frokenok....I got something for you. :D

Jungle joyride Act 1 Hard mode.

2011-07-06215703.jpg

Jungle Joyride Act 3

2011-07-06213029.jpg
Edited by frokenok3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Diss should add that list to the first post for easy access.

Sure thing. ;)

Thanks Diss. Well once my bro stops playing Dungeon Hunter i will resume my training. :)

Edit: Sonic 3's little Time Attack also here- http://www.soniccenter.org/members/otaiiillss/sonic_3/time_attack%7Cview:complete

If its too hard to see in the video, the times are as follows (As of 7/7/11):

Also Spoiler tags so I don't stretch out the page too much.

Whale Lagoon

0'36"873

Icicle Valley

0'31"812

Roulette Road

0'49"913

Sunshine Tour

0'44"374 -> 0'44"158

Shibuya Downtown

0'49"649

Outer Forest

0'45"165

Turbine Loop

0'48"493

Treetops

0'30"719

Rampart Road

0'56"908

Dark Arsenal

1'10"706

Jump Parade

0'57"788 -> 0'56"532

Pinball Highway

1'03"027

Sewer Scrapes

0'52"221

Lost Palace

1'00"975

Sandy Drifts

0'54"650

Rokkaku Hill

0'51"458

Rocky-Coaster

0'57"195

Highway Zero

0'49"679

Deadly Route

0'58"565 -> 0'55"076

Ocean Ruin

1'13"116

Bingo Party

0'46"117

Lava Lair

1'08"630

Monkey Target

1'21"480

Thunder Deck

1'05"095

tl;dr

Edited by o T a iIi lL sS

Thanks Diss. Well once my bro stops playing Dungeon Hunter i will resume my training. :)

You still gotta crush my records. :P

Some guys might be organising a big Sonic 3 & Knuckles race on SRL later tonight. I'll let you guys know if it happens, but be cool to see some of the Stadium's SR crowd get in on a race if you guys are interested.

Meanwhile, Sonic Chaos race going on right now. Only one guy streaming though, see him on the SRL stream listing.

Soo I tried to beat those Shamar Act 1 speedruns you all posted and well....it's not happening. I just can't move fast enough on that stage.

Sonic Megamix race open to entries right now on SRL. Streams will be at http://speedrunslive.com/streams/ once the race starts.

You can also follow the race chat (or join the race?!) by joining the main channel at http://speedrunslive.com/channel/ (change your username, as Mibbit ones are banned), typing .races to bring up the race list, and clicking the #srl-jwb63 link. Or just join that channel directly with /join #srl-jwb63

P.S. If I'm talking to a collective brick wall with this stuff, plz lemme know. Only really posting these cuz I think you guys'd be interested.

P300611_1139.jpg

I tagged another one of your times man. Not happy with my time, but it'll do for now.

post-112-0-56156800-1310118714_thumb.jpg

My Kingdom is in acquisition mode. Soon I will not only rule over the rooftops of Rooftop Run, but all the rooftops worldwide! Bwa hahahaha!!!

@BMN, that doesn't sound like my kind of thing, but I might watch one or two if insomnia settles in.

Edited by Sega DogTagz
  • Thumbs Up 1

I tagged another one of your times man. Not happy with my time, but it'll do for now.

post-112-0-56156800-1310118714_thumb.jpg

My Kingdom is in acquisition mode. Soon I will not only rule over the rooftops of Rooftop Run, but all the rooftops worldwide! Bwa hahahaha!!!

@BMN, that doesn't sound like my kind of thing, but I might watch one or two if insomnia settles in.

Damn you like Rooftops. It seems i have my fortress in Desert for now. :P

Anyway today i resume playing so better watch out guys!

@Eternal: I'm coming for ya and you know it! :lol:

Let's see, i have to tackle JJ Hard Version, Apotos, Spagonia, Chun-nan and i'm going for Eggmanland! Wish me luck. I'm going to need it. :lol:

Edited by frokenok3

good luck with all that. My Dragon Road time is beatable, but I think my Rooftop Run score will be pretty hard to top.

good luck with all that. My Dragon Road time is beatable, but I think my Rooftop Run score will be pretty hard to top.

All hail Sega Dog!

Heroes rise again!

Obliterating the Rooftop challengers that's not your friends!

Nothing can stop you now,

No challenger can bring you down!

When there's nothing left to lose, you win! :lol:

Chun-nan

P080711_1350.jpg

Eggmanland

P080711_1351_01.jpg

@Chikaboing: So if you can bring a pic then you get 1st place for Mazuri.

Edited by frokenok3
  • Thumbs Up 1

So I was doing a speedrun of JJ normal mode, when I got to the area where you are chasing and dodging 3 machines that shoots lasers at you. About half way through that I ran into a wall and was stuck for about a minute. I have pics of it.

So I was doing a speedrun of JJ normal mode, when I got to the area where you are chasing and dodging 3 machines that shoots lasers at you. About half way through that I ran into a wall and was stuck for about a minute. I have pics of it.

Call me interested.

I was playing for about 20 minutes JJ Hard version and i was like really close to beating you Eternal but you are so lucky. :D

I went too fast at the last section in the stage and i stomped out of bounds. :P

haha I did that too when I was trying to beat your record. But then I put on that serious mode helmet and done it. That final area is where it really counts though.

If eggmanland wasnt so freaking long and I didn't die all the time in Sonic's area I'd be on my way to beating that record.

I have 1:56 on Mazuri day. I love speedrunning that stage...

How the fuck you have 1:56 seconds...pic pls

If it's not too much to ask, it might be a good idea to have the times listed next to the record holder's name on the original post. You think?

How the fuck you have 1:56 seconds...pic pls

If he means ACT 1 of Mazuri Day, that's quite concievable. I myself tend to get times of approximately 2:00 on that act and that's when it's played pretty much perfectly, so through personal experience, 1:56 is a perfectly achievable time even without glitching.

If he means ACT 1 of Mazuri Day, that's quite concievable. I myself tend to get times of approximately 2:00 on that act and that's when it's played pretty much perfectly, so through personal experience, 1:56 is a perfectly achievable time even without glitching.

My best time on MAzuri is the current posted time here. 1:59

@DC111: I 'll do something about it. :)

@DC111: I 'll do something about it. :)

I'll make it a bit easier for you. Heres the new hi score for Dragon Road.

post-112-0-22979900-1310174713_thumb.jpg

Back on top baby. Waiting for those rotating platforms is nothing short of torture though.