Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

I like how you uploaded Shadow art pieces only from Sa2.happy.gif

Shadow's poses and pretty much everyone's poses were great until Sonic Unleashed, where almost all poses became uninspiring and boring. Even on Sonic Channel. Luckily, this year's art pieces are awesome and the poses of the chars are unusual, creative and pretty

Edited by ArtFenix

I'd go with the 3rd one since i don't know it is more unique. I would have liked my idea for a shadow pose but I think i prefer the ones from sa2 better.

NO! THE SHADOW POSE MUST BE THIS!

m8sjh.jpg

Also, cool, Twilightzoney made an account here. I remember his Blitzsonic stuff before he deleted the crap out of it.

• Thumbs Up 8

I love most of Shadow's poses. I can't find the one which I love the most, it's similar to the Knuckles one that Shadic posted.

308px-Shadow_3.png435px-450px-Shadow_09.pngShadow_4.png

335px-Shadow_5.jpg

Is this what you're referring too?

• Thumbs Up 1

345px-Sonicchannel_silver.png

Sonicchannel_shadow.png

That's what i'm guessing. i mean they only use 2d art on both classic and modern sizes.

As much as I love both arts and would love if ST would render them in 3D I think we would get something new. But they should be inspired by those.

I love most of Shadow's poses. I can't find the one which I love the most, it's similar to the Knuckles one that Shadic posted.

308px-Shadow_3.png435px-450px-Shadow_09.pngShadow_4.png

Love all! Especially 2nd ine it feels somehow natural. But I am ok if artwork if inspired by 3rd one or one that Shadic posted.

Well if they are trying to remove the videos. And are pissed well. Haha thats not good. So I removed the videos myself. I wouldn't want to make Sega mad.

That be a bad thing. Oh well first time I've seen Sega try to take action.

Edited by Twilightzoney

Classic Sonic's animation of what seems to be him hanging off of something reminded me that Sky Sanctuary had those moving vines/bars that Sonic could hang on to go up. It's nice that something seemingly insignificant (at least to me, since I hardly used the bars myself when playing through SS) seems to be included in the re-imagined SS.

That, or the Flying Battery in Spagonia rumor holds true and Sonic is going to be holding to those hooks in order to avoid the flaming exhaust. Or it could just be a transitioned form of C. Sonic holding onto the bar in Seaside Hill's underwater section. Or C. Sonic is just holding on to things in all of his levels. Seems like the easier route.

Sega taking action against Sonic Videos is a first for me. There are dead serious.

New to me too. Sega basically said, "fans, I know you love to hack our shit but not Sonic generations. This is something that we want to surprise the world with. We want YOU to jizz when you see all the animations."

• Thumbs Up 1

You guys need to hang around here more XD We've seen SEGA take action against leaked Sonic stuff online a bunch of times over the past few years or so now.

Edited by Shadzter

Yeah, I remember when the Sonic Unleashed opening and cutscenes was leaked out on youtube and Sega took them all down.

• Thumbs Up 1

It'd be too hilarious if Shadow just said 'frak it' half way into the fight and pulled out one of his overpowered Grenade Launchers and start wreaking the place.

It'd be too hilarious if Shadow just said 'frak it' half way into the fight and pulled out one of his overpowered Grenade Launchers and start wreaking the place.

Nah but it would be cool to see how they will handle his powers and Silvers too. Because while Metal is predictable Shadow and Silver battles can be unique.

SEGA's on the rampage. SEGA Driven's had to remove the Generations animation videos:

http://sega.sonicsta...ons-animations/

http://twitter.com/#...012360325611520

sonicyoda says on Twitter that SEGA's trying to get the videos removed from YouTube, too.

http://twitter.com/#...014771819716608

Thant sucks. ._.

It would be cool if some classic Sonic characters were actually characters Sonic could talk to, instead of just make cameos. Maybe updated classic and modern models of them could be some sort of unlockable reward.

Edited by Ananze

You guys need to hang around here more XD We've seen SEGA take action against leaked Sonic stuff online a bunch of times over the past few years or so now.

Haha just because the words "Legal Action" scare me. wacko.gif haha

But man do a I hope for some twists in these Boss/Rival battles to happen.

Yeah, I remember when the Sonic Unleashed opening and cutscenes was leaked out on youtube and Sega took them all down.

I beg

Also sucks about the animations, I wanted to see them again =(

I beg

Also sucks about the animations, I wanted to see them again =(

They probably haven't taken down all of the videos but they have taken some.

Yeah xD you right. Sonic Gen was my first huge leak experience cause this year i joined a Sonic site and a good one! wink.gif

Edited by frokenok3

Sorry for offtopic but I want to come back to artworks thing. I just freaking realized something when browsing my artworks. I am probably not first but look.

Sir_Galahad_3D_Artwork.png

Happy-new-new-silver.png

You see? So we can assmue they wont reuse this again so my bet is 3D reender of

Sonicchannel_silver.png

This or brand new artwork (I hopr for that and for Shadow too I mean Metal get brand new one)

Putting the leaked mission list together with the Iizuka interview at GamesCom saying that you'll be able play mini-games with Sonic's friends in some missions, it looks like the vs thing isn't as extreme as it first sounded.

Putting the leaked mission list together with the Iizuka interview at GamesCom saying that you'll be able play mini-games with Sonic's friends in some missions, it looks like the vs thing isn't as extreme as it first sounded.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well this has been guessed at for a while as the sound effects for Green Hill Zone include Knuckles digging, emerald radar, and suc noises suggesting maybe a race for Master Emerald shards against him, and it's been said by some people Tails mission in Green Hill involves the Tornado.

If you have the sounds, the Tornado one is under "Synth_8000000_mission_8012000_MIS_GHZ_GE_8012_007_tornado_fly_aif_aax".

MIS- Mission

GHZ- Well uh... yeah...

GE- Generic Sonic

The radar sound (Synth_6000000_custom_6001000_CTS_CMN_CL_6001_014_treasuresearch_AIF_aax) is common, meaning it's for more than one stage, and only for Classic seemingly.

And one more thing I noticed earlier. People were saying that they added extra notes/different music as well as a filter when Sonic is underwater in CPZ. Turns out that that's not the case, and it is just the underwater sound- Synth_1000000_system_1010000_SYS_ACT_1010_006_uw_attention_aif_aax.