Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Special E3 Topic [[UPD: E3 Trailer | 3DS Gameplay] Go watched City Escape Videos]]

Woun

Oh right. You made me think it had already started and I was missing it! :lol:

Edited by Tatsumaki

Naww. But stay anyway. Live feeds are random as hell. xD

Edited by Blue Blood

If that was actually the case, then I'd say Sonic Team has some serious priority issues. The physics of your game should be the very first thing you work on. You don't make racetracks like Mario Kart, but then make the game play like F-Zero.

Buuuuut, considering how not even Sonic 4 had automated S-tubes (at least I THINK it didn't have them) then I'd expect this would be a logical explanation.

2gwtlzp.jpg

Thank Xeric over at Retro for finding this one.

I think we knew Mighty and Ray were in, but we didn't have any visual confirmation. I chuckled at it!

Missing: Since 1993!

Thanks again, AAUK! :D

• Thumbs Up 1

Great now it's Need For Speed with the extremely uninvolving, and mind-nummingly simple quick time events <_< It looks as if it's trying way too hard to be Heavy Rain.

Edited by Michael Michaelides

*Mighty and Ray*

Thank Xeric over at Retro for finding this one.

I think we knew Mighty and Ray were in, but we didn't have any visual confirmation. I chuckled at it!

Missing: Since 1993!

Thanks again, AAUK! :D

Absolutely. Let's just hope their stream is more footage and less BUFFERING BUFFERING BUFFERING than Gamespot's.

Yeah, while I was having absolutely no problems with the Gamespot feed, this little bastard from IGN wants to freeze up on me. Gah! *refreshes*

Ha! Looks like enemies of Speed Boosters have just found their ultimate example.

Edited by Johnny
  • Thumbs Up 2

That sucks. The game only got about 5-7 minutes :(

Lol at the coding error, oh and BTW besides the player sucking, it was nice to see some other routes in City Escape.

LFMAO Booster Pad Glitch at City Escape (Modern)! :lol:

Edited by KrazyBean14