Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Special E3 Topic [[UPD: E3 Trailer | 3DS Gameplay] Go watched City Escape Videos]]

Woun

Well, that IGN demo was completely useless.

The only thing we've learned today is that this guy really sucks at Modern gameplay, and there's some speed booster bugs. Patrick at least said it'll fixed, as it is a early version of the game. So, things like rolling and heavy physics in Classic ought to be solved quick, right?

Cool footage. We got to see a number of different routes, especially for C.Sonic, and how the routes are really vertically layered. And more power ups on different stages? Awesome. Perhaps the shield will show up in S3K stages? Here's hoping IGN upload the clean footage without the speaking.

Well that was a pretty good preview.....not counting that pretty nasty bug. Did you all see the amount of multiple paths sonic could have taken while boarding down CE?

It seemed like ign really wanted to stop talking about generations.

You noticed that too huh? That guy really didn't look very interested in the game at all. But....

THE BLONDE AT THE END WAS WORTH WATCHING EVEN THOUGH THE NASTY GLITCH REALLY HURT THE IMPRESSION.

Edited by Eternal Awesomeness

Oh yay.... Mass effect 3 with kinect. woo hoo... <_<

Edited by KrazyBean14

Well that was a pretty good preview.....not counting that pretty nasty bug. Did you all see the amount of multiple paths sonic could have taken while boarding down CE?

You noticed that too huh? That guy really didn't look very interested in the game at all. But....

THE BLONDE AT THE END WAS WORTH WATCHING EVEN THOUGH THE NASTY GLITCH REALLY HURT THE IMPRESSION.

When sonic got off the board and right before the nasty glitch, did anyone notice a blue thing to the right of the screen? It was in the HUGE open area just before the loop following the glitch.

Edited by Eternal Awesomeness

I just hope there isn't a chase sequence in every single stage, because it could get quite old.

Yeah. There were quite a few different paths you can take in City Escape. Definately much more branched out, with a slightly increased focus on Platforming that the original counterpart.

I just hope there isn't a chase sequence in every single stage, because it could get quite old.

Why did the loading screen have question marks instead of the name of the zone? Thought that was weird. I also love how super open City Escape is. Alternate paths everywhere.

Why did the loading screen have question marks instead of the name of the zone? Thought that was weird. I also love how super open City Escape is. Alternate paths everywhere.

Why did the loading screen have question marks instead of the name of the zone? Thought that was weird.

Edited by Johnny
  • Thumbs Up 1

Which is why I really don't want Emerald Coast in Generations HD.

Edited by dudehedgehogfan1996

I missed the IGN showing. Is there any way I can see it, or do I have to wait until a video of it is uploaded?

Well, I want to see a emerald coast(perhaps as dlc) but i agree the chase sequence thing would get old. But that started it all! Well, maybe the whale will be seen in the background or you will interact will it in some way.(2d or 3d)

Edited by Tatsumaki

I missed the IGN showing. Is there any way I can see it, or do I have to wait until a video of it is uploaded?

• Thumbs Up 2

Seems like you'll be waiting a few hours for it to pop up on Youtube. At least you missed the speed booster glitch that fanboys with RAGE about for weeks to come.

Edited by Tatsumaki

I want to see it too, but seeing as SA1's Emerald Coast was what started this epic tradition, I wouldn't like another chase scene with Emerald Coast in Generations. Too repetitive and overused. They should have eliminated that gigantic Badnik in GHZ if they wanted to add Emerald Coast...! :lol:

Besides, I don't like Emerald Coast much. There's much, much, better SA1 stages. But yeah, it'd be cool if it became a DLC. :P

Edited by dudehedgehogfan1996