Awoo.

SEGA's 2012 Plans?

gallantventurer

2766913805_db6713fda7.jpg

"What's that? ASR2, you say? Lets boogie!"

So glad I'm off work tomorrow.

Bleck Allstars Racing 2? I want Sonic Adventure 3 I mean Heroes 2 oops I mean a real 3D Sonic title with multiple characters, a platformer.

Because Sumo making a SEGA racing game makes it impossible for a Sonic game to get started on.

• 4 weeks later...

Sonic Adventure 2 Avatar Items Coming to Xbox Live June 5th

http://www.sonicstad...-live-june-5th/

SEGA just can't get a break, can they? XD

Bloody hell. So, how many leaks are SEGA's fault and how many aren't? Cause it's getting hard to differentiate now. :\

• Thumbs Up 2

Can't buy the XBox stuff, won't buy SA2.

Guess I'll be ignoring this one.

Welp, last week was a bit of a damp squib.

-The SA2 items haven't materialised (yet - could be that the items were meant to be released at a later date, but something went wrong and details were released too early, possibly because they'd been pushed back from a June 5th date).

-All Stars Transformed had...some cool stuff, but nothing that was a major surprise (Nothing we want to talk about in this thread, anyway).

-Still no news on the merchandise that's supposed to be out in 2-3 weeks (ie the Monopoly and the English version of History of Sonic). It's odd that the best department for keeping Sonic Team's assets safe is the toy department. :/

Nonetheless, we have a couple of things to look forward to, and one thing I'd speculate to look forward to.

-August is going to be a good time for the rest of the merch to come out. That's not games, but whatever.

-The SA2 items may be released at a later date instead, so we just have to sit on our hands for it.

-June 23rd. Just because.

-I'd say that the past year or two has been more open than ever regarding the more meta side of the franchise, what with characters' statuses in the franchise being solidified to fans and all the canon debates. Who knows, the rest of the year might be good for those who want more world-building in a lateral sense.

Also Hogfather the link doesn't work for me.