Awoo.

SEGA's 2012 Plans?

gallantventurer

They've posted it on their website too.

Podcast: The Hedgehog Time: What is the Future Digital

22:38 posted by Jack_Wallace

Tags: Hedgehog Hour

What do I do with my shelf now?

It's a new week and it's time a new episode of The Hour of the Hedgehog , the podcast of Sonic Paradise . Today, Sonic commented news of the week, a serious situation in the near future would pass through local subsidiaries of Sega, and give the tease for a BIG announcement will result by the company on Monday.

http://www.sonicpara...digital-es.html

Anyone know Spanish and could listen to see if they've given anything away in the podcast in their tease?

Am I only one who doesn't want a new mainstream game? We just had two in a row with Colors and Generations, do we honestly need another one? I'm all for more Sonic, but I'd like to see some other games for Sonic instead of just the main ones.

That said, I predict its going to be a modified Unleashed gameplay engine, again.

Can't wait! I'm hoping for a new 3D Sonic game.

Ditto. I wonder if that Sonic Dimensions rumor several months back has anything to do with this new information...

Ditto. I wonder if that Sonic Dimensions rumor several months back has anything to do with this new information...

Lol! It's definitely not Sonic Dimensions, I assure you.

It's obviously new voice actors. It's been like 2 years, so it's been way too long!

Shadzter: Is there a specific time you guys have to wait until tomorrow?

Edited by MarcelloF

*Bing bong*

Attention travellers.

The Hype Train will be pulling into SSMB Station tomorrow.

Wonder what this announcement will be, looking forward to it whatever happens!

Is it definitely a game announcement? ASR2 sounds like the most likely thing considering what we know, but we don't know much.

If we lived in the perfect word: SA1 DX HD with no Big, glitches fixed, camera fixed, remade cutscenes and character animations, hard mode for all of Sonic's levels, tougher boss battles, Super Sonic playable in the levels and extra beat em up stages for Knuckles. Would extend the list but there's no point because this is just pure fantasy.

Meanwhile in the real world Sega announce SA2 for PSN and XBLA . A shitty port of the Dreamcast version with the option of purchasing the Battle expansion for extra cash.

I feel like it'd be way too soon for another 3D game, since Generations just came out. Maybe I'm wrong though, I'm expecting DLC for Generations at best, not that that's a bad thing.

Ooooorrrrrrrr it could be Sonic Adventure 2 for digital download. Which I'm okay with.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ooooorrrrrrrr it could be Sonic Adventure 2 for digital download. Which I'm okay with.

It was news on the Stadium homepage a while back so it is definitely a possibility. I always thought Sega were saving this game for a rainy day and the storm clouds have definitely gathered. I hope its something else though because I'm sure most of us already own the Wii compatible Gamecube version and in my opinion it is a very mediocre title. I honestly would be a lot happier if a new Game Gear game was released on 3DS virtual console.

I would be surprised if this special announcement is for an old Sonic game (SA2) being ported to Xbox (and PSN hopefully). More than likely a brand new Sonic game. Or maybe S3&K HD, Widescreen...yeah right. More likely ASR2.

It's obviously a new 3D sonic game. They always announce them around this time of the year, to come out in November.

But I'm excited. I need a good Sonic game by the good people of Sonic Team, and not that "other game" we're getting in two weeks.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's obviously either Sonic Adventure 2, Trailer for Wreck it Ralf (or whatever that disney movie is), Mike Pollock Dark Souls DLC character, SOS 2012 announcement, Sonic Sexy underwear in partnership with Anne Summers.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's obviously a new 3D sonic game. They always announce them around this time of the year, to come out in November.

But I'm excited. I need a good Sonic game by the good people of Sonic Team, and not that "other game" we're getting in two weeks.

Usually any new Sonic game with an Autumn release date is announced in the between February and May. Unleashed, Colours, Generations, Rush Adventure, Chronicles, ASR and some others I'm forgetting.

Usually any new Sonic game with an Autumn release date is announced in the between February and May. Unleashed, Colours, Generations, Rush Adventure, Chronicles, ASR and some others I'm forgetting.

Which means that a new 3D game announcment makes sense given that its April at the moment.

What could it be I wonder, and I hope its something more substantial than a teaser, though that's probably exactly what its going to be.

I'm hoping it's Sonic Generations DLC or even an expansion pack. It's actually kind of nice not having a new big Sonic game announced so soon after the last one.