Awoo.

SEGA's 2012 Plans?

gallantventurer

Okay, I will. You hate me. Don't you.

I don't hate you. I don't hate people. It was just getting annoying.

with Shenmue and Skies of Arcadia HD edition rumored there's going to be A LOT of money in for SEGA tongue.png

Yup, because like I told you, they're revamping] ALL of their old IPs for HD digital releases. Edited by RE2010

RE2010, considering you have been slagged off by other members in this thread I consider that enough of a consequence for your actions in this topic without resorting to a strike at this stage. I do, however, advise (nay, fucking demand) you to quit this topic and give it a rest, since this is going nowhere. As for Scar, Shadic and Ming Ming Love, don't be bellends, just use the report button. Seeing posts that are nothing but the text equivalent of a middle finger or snarky remarks are more detrimental to discussion threads than almost anything else. Knock it off the bloody lot of you.

• Thumbs Up 6

• 3 weeks later...

Considering their financial state and the popularity of Sonic Adventure 2 in the general fan community, this seems like a good idea. I hope (and expect) that it'll eventually find its way to PSN and Steam.

RUMOUR: Sonic Adventure 2 Coming to Xbox Live Arcade?

http://www.sonicstad...ox-live-arcade/

Even if fake, it's really only a matter of time before it happens. Let's hope it's better done than SA1, which got worse with every half-arsed port.

SA -> SADX -> SADXPC -> SADXPCXBLA -> SADXPCXBLAPC

That actually happened, folks.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 9

Tbh, I'm not so sure about that list. According to one of the members on there, some of the games listed seems to have been cancelled.

If this is true, I will buy it.

If they add online versus (including with chao) I will become the most obese man in America the world universe galaxy EVERYTHING.

• Thumbs Up 2

If this is true, I will buy it.

If they add online versus (including with chao) I will become the most obese man in America the world universe galaxy EVERYTHING.

wanna make a bet?

I can outfat you anyday >:U

Even if fake, it's really only a matter of time before it happens. Let's hope it's better done than SA1, which got worse with every half-arsed port.

SA -> SADX -> SADXPC -> SADXPCXBLA -> SADXPCXBLAPC

That actually happened, folks.

But that doesn't apply here. SA2 < SA2B So logically instead of getting worse and worse, it'd just get better.

SA2 -> SA2B -> SA2XBLA

wanna make a bet?

I can outfat you anyday >:U

No tanks. I'd like to stay on the track... :V

Edited by Wooly-Original Character

But that doesn't apply here. SA2 < SA2B So logically instead of getting worse and worse, it'd just get better.

SA2 -> SA2B -> SA2XBLA

I kind of doubt there'd be any additions to the game though, meaningful or otherwise. If it's real, it'll just be a straight up port of SA2B, potentially running at a higher resolution (thus in HD). Or it'll be upscaled. Either way, it's not gonna be anything special.

Just want to point something out here...

Sega Vintage Collection: Alex Kidd & Co.

Sega Vintage Collection: Golden Axe

Sega Vintage Collection: Monster World

Sega Vintage Collection: Streets of Rage

Monster World and Alex Kidd we know is coming, it was announced last year and last week we got those teaser images.

But Golden Axe and Streets of rage? Golden Axe 1 and Streets of rage 2 are already out aren't they? I know thats whats out on the PSN, XBLA has them also, but do they have GA 2/3? Or the other Streets of Rage games?

If so, why would they release them all again?

Just want to point something out here...

Monster World and Alex Kidd we know is coming, it was announced last year and last week we got those teaser images.

But Golden Axe and Streets of rage? Golden Axe 1 and Streets of rage 2 are already out aren't they? I know thats whats out on the PSN, XBLA has them also, but do they have GA 2/3? Or the other Streets of Rage games?

If so, why would they release them all again?

Golden Axe 1 (MD) is, so I'm guessing this might be the arcade version.

Streets of Rage 2 is on XBLA, but not the first one, which this list features.

EDIT:

Golden Axe 3 and Streets of Rage 3 have been rated by PEGI for XBLA recently, so they might be those games.

http://www.siliconer...n-for-xbox-360/

If SA2 does come to PSN in 2012 I would be thrilled. I never played SA2 so I would definitely download it. Can't see Colours being ported for ages. Oh and isn't it about fucking time that S3&K comes to PSN.........wait a minute it will be Sonic Spinball on PSN first before S3&K which is still cool.

Please let us Import SA 1 chao's, I don't think I could cope with all that again.

Edit: My apologies, I assumed I was on the last page without indoctrinating myself. XD

Edited by Protagoras

Hmm... Looks like the list may be right in not putting 3's on those SEGA games. PEGI has recently rated Streets of Rage for Xbox 360, as well as Streets of Rage 3. The latter has also been rated for PC and the former was rated for PC in January 2011.

http://www.pegi.info...h#searchresults

Golden Axe and Golden Axe 3 have also recently been rated for XBLA. 3 has been rated for PC,too.

http://www.pegi.info...h#searchresults

YESH! SEGA IF YOU DO THIS.....ALL MY MONEY! ALL! I really hope that Either SA1 Chao garden ports or Online versus are somehow added. And wait... Isn't there a update that's supposed to give arcade games 400 achievement gamerscore instead of 200? So SA2 could get more achievements perhaps?

Looks like we won't be getting a Sonic Adventure 2 port reveal at PAX this week:

@VizardJeffhog – sorry if I was unclear — when I referred to more stuff, I meant more stuff that we’ll be giving away. The above list of playable games is complete.

http://blogs.sega.co...t-this-weekend/

Thought that would be the perfect place to announce and show off something like a digital port. Maybe E3?

Looks like we won't be getting a Sonic Adventure 2 port reveal at PAX this week:

http://blogs.sega.co...t-this-weekend/

Thought that would be the perfect place to announce and show off something like a digital port. Maybe E3?

Actually he didn't say "No" to new stuff. He just said that no more games will be playable at the event. And he even said "More stuff we'll be giving away" so he confirmed reveals.

I wasn't nor am expecting announcement until after Episode 2 anyway.

And he even said "More stuff we'll be giving away" so he confirmed reveals.

Edited by MarcelloF

Actually he didn't say "No" to new stuff. He just said that no more games will be playable at the event. And he even said "More stuff we'll be giving away" so he confirmed reveals.

Actually, I think he's talking about actual giveaways/freebies that you can pick up at PAX. Theres quite a lot Sega are giving away that I wouldn't mind. Like those 20th pin badges, the JSR pins, the Virtua Fighter pin/keyring and the sega lollipop.

• 3 weeks later...