Awoo.

New interview video: Iizuka

Woun

NEED A TRANSLATION!! At least gameplay can be seen in HD, and also, NEW FOOTAGE!!! B)

Edited by KrazyBean14

I wonder what Iizuka quotes fans at the Sega Forums are gonna take out of context in this video.... :rolleyes:

Edited by DragonSoul

Is it really worth an own Thread? Eh,whatever. Modern stage seems pretty simple so far,even less than Windmill Isle. Tough the Level being short, it might mean that they will cover alot of Level Themes.

Edited by ChikaBoing

I wish I knew what he was saying. :/

Mmm, loving the gameplay. All of it. That bit at the end with Modern Sonic stands out the most, though, because I don't think that much was shown in the first interview ... just look at how beautiful that level is. Gameplay is looking great, too. The zig-zag-curves at 6:15 give me the impression that Modern Sonic's controls have been tightened up. When you boosted in Unleashed and Colors, it was hard to turn unless you drifted, and he is clearly not drifting at that part.

Edited by DC111

Thanks for the youtube link Woun. That sites video player sucked. Anyways that little bit of footage looked really good. And goal rings for modern Sonic confirmed. And now that we can hear Modern Sonics Green Hill remix a bit better I'll say that it sounds really good.

Edited by Torcano

Got an interesting result from google-translating that page. Last line of the news post:

Otherwise, you can always read our impressions on Sonic Generations of death that kills, do I still specify ...

Err, what?

One thing's for sure...the 3D sections in this game utterly RAPES Colours 3D sections B) I'm really hoping for multiple acts for both Sonics.

Edited by KrazyBean14
  • Thumbs Up 3

He said only modern and classic sonic will be playable :(

That's hardly surprising, really.

The GHZ for modern Sonic looks pretty straight forward and linear. I hope that this is the starting level and the modern stages will have more multiple paths later on.

Edited by sonfan1984

I can do a translation if you want...

But yeah, he did confirm that the other characters will not be playable.

Oh, please do!

Nice find, Woun :)

I'm still not a fan of the Unleashed/Colours gameplay. Like the music remix though.

I can do a translation if you want...

But yeah, he did confirm that the other characters will not be playable.

Yes, please. That would be awesome :)

By the way:

Got an interesting result from google-translating that page. Last line of the news post:

Err, what?

Yeah, "of death that kills" is a French colloquial, non-serious expression which means something like great or awesome.

At least Tails and Knuckles must be playable there...

That would be good, but Core just said that Iizuka says in the video that only Sonic is playable :-/

The level looks beautiful indeed though it's linear as f#*k and that bothers me a lot. Even colors had more variety..Hell, even unleashed HD!