Awoo.

PS Vita

Patticus

Really wondering how the hell did they manage to make a mistake like this.

Nintendo doing more for the Vita than Sony will ever do.

DAMN! xD

Really wondering how the hell did they manage to make a mistake like this.

No1 read my post 8(

It doesn't matter who does it, linking that indie game video from Nintendo's YouTube embeds as a Vita video from Sony's playlist. I have no idea why, but it's true, anyone trying to embed that video on Twitter will experience the same glitch/"mistake".

No1 read my post 8(

It doesn't matter who does it, linking that indie game video from Nintendo's YouTube embeds as a Vita video from Sony's playlist. I have no idea why, but it's true, anyone trying to embed that video on Twitter will experience the same glitch/"mistake".

Haha, sorry man! *is embarrassed*

Thanks for the explanation. Does make a ton of sense now.

Been playing Playstation All Stars on my Vita, pretty fun game.

Shame Kat is DLC.

Been playing Playstation All Stars on my Vita, pretty fun game.

Shame Kat is DLC.

All the DLC used to be free. It was a way of rewarding early buyers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well not "exactly"...only Kat and Emmett DLC was free. Everything else we had to pay for.

So does anyone have Dead Nation on the Vita? 

I'd really like to play co-op with someone, only the online is... dead.

You might have this game and not realise, it's cross buy with the PS3 version, and it was one of the 'welcome back' gifts after the PSN hack.

Anyone who has it send me a PM and I'll glady play.

There was some Sony japanese event today called Sony's Big Summer Fireworks and they showed some new stuff in there including:

- New Phantasy Star Nova Trailer

- New Danganronpa: Another Episode Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3RHayPWSgU

Other stuff like crossover DLC for Toukiden and Soul Sacrifice was revealed and Freedom Wars gameplay was also shown.

Is it worth getting a Vita? Seeing as the PS4 and Vita bundle has been announced I am wondering if the bundle is worth the money or if it would be better to get the PS4 on its own? I do want to play some games that are only on Vita but then again a lot more games are on the 3DS (which I already have) so is there any real point?

Depends on what type of games you like, really.
In my opinion it is definitely worth getting a Vita now.
Check this list and see if you like anything, it may be missing some stuff, though:

UuY7OqX.jpg

Is it worth getting a Vita? Seeing as the PS4 and Vita bundle has been announced I am wondering if the bundle is worth the money or if it would be better to get the PS4 on its own? I do want to play some games that are only on Vita but then again a lot more games are on the 3DS (which I already have) so is there any real point?

If you intend to get a PS+ membership.

Definitely.

If you intend to get a PS+ membership.

Definitely.

I have PS Plus. What kind of Vita games get offered?

These are all the games I have played using PSN+. However, they are not all the games I have on the Vita thanks to PSN+. This list is taken from trophy tracking site, hence why I own the game Muramasa Rebirth, but it's not on the list because I've yet to play it.

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
MotoGP13 
Hotline Miami 
Smart As
Soul Sacrifice (I bought this, but it became a PSN+ freebie).
Guacamelee!

Touch My Katamari 
Urban Trial Freestyle

Stealth Inc.

LEGO The Lord of the Rings

Dragon's Crown (I think this is next months free PSN+ game).

Unit 13

Rayman Origins

Coconut Dodge Revitalised

Velocity Ultra

Sine Mora

Virtue's Last Reward

Thomas Was Alone

GRAVITY RUSH

Puddle

Lumines Electronic Symphony

Jet Set Radio

Knytt Underground

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack

Chronovolt

Uncharted: Golden Abyss Uncharted: Golden Abyss

• Thumbs Up 1

PS+ constantly goes on sale too. On Black Friday, you can get it for $30.

PSVita interview that I found on Neogaf, it's funny and embarrassing at the same time. The journalist is really digging for answers so he does come off a bit rude but I guess he's doing his job. Their response to no Vita support is that they announced a 3rd party indie crossplatform game for it.... come on.

GC: Has Sony given up on the PS Vita?

JR: No!

GC: Don’t get me wrong, it’s a great console. Remote Play is great and the indie support is excellent. But you didn’t announce any first party titles last night, and you didn’t last year either. Apart from a vague hint about Gravity Rush 2 I can’t think of any other way in which you’re supporting the system with your own games. I mean it’s a difficult market, everyone knows that…

JR: It is a difficult market.

PR guy: Last night Entwined was announced for PS Vita.

GC: 100 in production? Uh huh, so what happened last year then? You must’ve had zero in production then given how many have come out recently. What was the last big Sony first party title for PS Vita?

PR guy: PlayStation Pets.

GC: PlayStation Pets?! [laughs] Oh boy, who could forget that one.

JR: My seven-year-old loves it, please don’t be disrespectful about PlayStation Pets.

At least you know how Wii U users feel when journalists do this crap. They are unmerciful to any struggling system. 

• Thumbs Up 1

According to the comments on Neogaf, that's apparently how journalism is in the UK vs the US. The US is more "Let's have a chat" while the UK is more "I need an answer and why".

According to the comments on Neogaf, that's apparently how journalism is in the UK vs the US. The US is more "Let's have a chat" while the UK is more "I need an answer and why".

So does that mean Polygon are British?

By the way, are we sure this interview isn't from P4R or something? Because some bits of it, particularly this segment;

PR guy: PlayStation Pets.

GC: PlayStation Pets?! [laughs] Oh boy, who could forget that one.

JR: My seven-year-old loves it, please don’t be disrespectful about PlayStation Pets.

just sound way too much like the kind of fake interview you'd see on P4R.

If it is real, I'm flabbergasted from all angles.

Wow

that's legitimately depressing D: ich

Game journalists are such assholes.

Wow

that's legitimately depressing D: ich

Game journalists are such assholes.

Metro =/= Game Journalists

They are ACTUAL journalists (unfortunately), and the simple facts are, interviews shouldn't be all pally-pally. Journalists should grill the interviewee and ask them the tough questions. Game journalists are far too soft in my opinion.