Awoo.

So now that you have played sonic colo(u)rs

Djawed

Would you honestly like to know why some members are "biased" against you? Well a few reasons to be honest:

1) You consistently spam videos to get a point across because you clearly realise that you cannot get a decent point across without them.

2) You frequently persist at an argument even when people buried your argument into the ground.

3) You refuse to properly read and/or listen to what others have to say (not only that, but the majority of the time they actually have a more intelligent and worthwile input that you do)

4) You are hypocritical pretty damn often (I've seen many instances where you state how everything is down to opinion, only for say that your "opinion" on a rather subjective topic is fact)

that never happened. feel free to prove it :)

here is another video that further proves my point :

(90% of this stage is drifting and quick stepping, like the great racing games except with new abilities and no opponent).

#t=5m20s

STOP. SPAMMING. VIDEOS.

Edited by Shadic93
  • Thumbs Up 1

STOP. SPAMMING. VIDEOS.

How am i spamming videos? those videos are totally different and were never posted before.

Linking to 2 Different videos isn't spamming.

Edited by speedduelist
  • Thumbs Up 1

How am i spamming videos? those videos are totally different and were never posted before.

By Spamming we mean:

Don't post Videos at all.

You're posting so many videos it's annoying, and you're relying on said videos of a game you HAVEN'T PLAYED to prove a point to people who know and feel differently from personal experience.

• Thumbs Up 2

By Spamming we mean:

Don't post Videos at all.

Spamming = posting videos? lolno.

when i try to prove a point , i will have to link a video if the Text is not enough.

if you don't want to Reply to me, you don't have to make false response like 'don't post videos'. just don't respond at all.

I already proved my point, those false accusations like yours are just lazy excuses to some people here, so they could avoid replying to what i am saying.

You're posting so many videos it's annoying, and you're relying on said videos of a game you HAVEN'T PLAYED to prove a point to people who know and feel differently from personal experience.

all i said those stages are pure running based and barley has any platforming. which i clearly see from the videos.

I don't have to play it to notice the obvious lack of platforming or interactivity.

Edited by speedduelist
  • Thumbs Up 1

Its not about the videos being the same, its about how everyone of your post consist of "Here's my point *Random Video of Unleashed*" You been doing it for the past 10 pages and its annoying, doesn't prove anything, and its slowing down the fucking bandwith of the site, so quit it, if you need to make a point do it like everyone else.

• Thumbs Up 1

Its not about the videos being the same, its about how everyone of your post consist of "Here's my point *Random Video of Unleashed*" You been doing it for the past 10 pages and its annoying, doesn't prove anything, and its slowing down the fucking bandwith of the site, so quit it, if you need to make a point do it like everyone else.

No one looks at those videos. all i hear :

'you are wrong. and you put so much videos'.

EDIT:

I Clearly posted my point then linked to those videos.

how can you say those don't prove any thing?

Edited by speedduelist
  • Thumbs Up 1

No one looks at those videos. all i hear :

'you are wrong. and you put so much videos'.

We'r.........WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR VIDEOS, you say Unleashed has no platforming then say watch this video, in everyone of your post.

You know, you say you're not a troll, but you're doing a damn good impression of one.

• Thumbs Up 2

We'r.........WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR VIDEOS, you say Unleashed has no platforming then say watch this video, in everyone of your post.

I only posted 1 post, Several people responded to me disagreeing.

and the argument was brought to that in the end.

EDIT: I am not even going to bother arguing with you, if you can't find another answer other than 'you put so much videos!!! I CAN'T FIND A BETTER RESPONSE!!'.

• Thumbs Up 1

I only posted 1 post, Several people responded to me disagreeing.

and the argument was brought to that in the end.

EDIT: I am not even going to bother arguing with you, if you can't find another answer other than 'you put so much videos!!! I CAN'T FIND A BETTER RESPONSE!!'.

en

The argument is, you have no other valid point, other than posting a random Unleashed video, and saying it has no platforming. You haven't played HD Unleashed at all, so you can't say your opinion is better than those who have played the game, like myself, there may not be much platforming but you're constantly on edge, with Quick steps, homing attacks, and boosting, and not just "Holding forward" as you're claiming, that's the issue here.

• Thumbs Up 1

Unleashed has less platforming than Colors and is alot more speed-based with a vast more linear output but overall it's 3D sections are far more structured than Colors.

If you're still stuck in that line of discussion you're a fucking idiot. If you like either one, it doesn't matter. Both work. They're both fine, and none is factually better than the other. It's all down to preference.

Good? Alright. Now let's just shut the fuck up about it and stop getting into an unnecessary fuckfest of videos and bitching.

en

The argument is, you have no other valid point, other than posting a random Unleashed video, and saying it has no platforming. You haven't played HD Unleashed at all, so you can't say your opinion is better than those who have played the game, like myself, there may not be much platforming but you're constantly on edge, with Quick steps, homing attacks, and boosting, and not just "Holding forward" as you're claiming, that's the issue here.

i never said holding forward to win.

The level design of unleashed has too much space of running,grinding on rails,quick stepping and drifting. colors has platforming and exploration for hidden areas and no empty space in levels (Except star light carnival act 1).

Unleashed has less platforming than Colors and is alot more speed-based with a vast more linear output but overall it's 3D sections are far more structured than Colors.

If you're still stuck in that line of discussion you're a fucking idiot. If you like either one, it doesn't matter. Both work. They're both fine, and none is factually better than the other. It's all down to preference.

Good? Alright. Now let's just shut the fuck up about it and stop getting into an unnecessary fuckfest of videos and bitching.

nice to see some one knows my point.

How ever, i Was stuck on that line because of responses like 'you post lots of videos, you are wrong and i won't even have to prove it'.

so really don't blame me, blame the uncreative responses from the some of the recent members in the last page.

Edited by speedduelist
  • Thumbs Up 1

i never said holding forward to win.

The level design of unleashed has too much space of running,grinding on rails,quick stepping and drifting. colors has platforming and exploration for hidden areas and no empty space in levels (Except star light carnival act 1).

We know Colors has platforming, but it has terrible 3D sections. Unleashed may not have platforming, but its 3D sections keep you busy.

Ya know, they should just make another Adventure styled game, so this argument can never come up again.

• Thumbs Up 1

Then we'll have dozens of arguments about which style is better.

Not really, cause I think we unanimously agreed that if they fix all the problems from the previous Adventure games, it would be the best 3D game.

speeduelist, stop posting videos all the time. We get it. And nobody has the time or patience to watch them every time you do.

Everyone else... rather than screaming about how he should stop with annoyingly large fonts, report that shit instead. Sheesh.

Not really, cause I think we unanimously agreed that if they fix all the problems from the previous Adventure games, it would be the best 3D game.

Depends and what you think the problems are.

In the case of Sonic himself, I've become content with the current playstyle for him, and would rather let the old formats be given to the other characters.

Then we'll have dozens of arguments about which style is better.

I have no thing more to say on that same old subject, its getting old and every one should get a long.

Any ways, I wonder what kind of physics they put in sonic adventure?, the spin dash physics worked and the game was perfectly controllable and had tons of path ways,

maybe sonic team should take a look at their master piece physics code of sonic adventure's sonic game play.

Edited by speedduelist
  • Thumbs Up 1

Oh shoot, now I have to make a retraction:

SPIN DASH > BOOST

In fact, Spin Dash for normal Sonic, and (infinite) Boost for Super Sonic. This would be the only real change I need.

Depends and what you think the problems are.

Camera, Control, etc.

In the case of Sonic himself, I've become content with the current playstyle for him, and would rather let the old formats be given to the other characters.

I have no problem with this either, but then we get arguments like one we just had for the past 10 pages about Generic Platforming, and Uninteresting 3D sections. Colors is supposed to be a 3D game mostly, so having it in 2.5D more than half the time kinda defeats the genre. In the Adventure games(Sa1 mostly) you have more interesting 3D sections, and way more freedom. And the platforming was awesome, and not in 2.5D. That's why I say we should go back.

SPIN DASH > BOOST

Yeah pretty much this, the boost was nice and all but any role is had in Colors could've been covered by the Spin-Dash. And in Unleashed it made the enemies to piss easy, I don't know why they put them in your way.

Edited by Shadic93

I found 2.5D Colors platforming and multiple wisps paths so much fun than adventure.

adventure could have done a more interesting platforming, but it didn't.

I want platforming and explorations to be more like this DLC Stage of Sonic Unleashed :

that would be a way better master piece than colors.

I hope in the anniversary that we get a camera angle that is more like this to support 3D Platforming and explorations.

speeduelist, stop posting videos all the time. We get it. And nobody has the time or patience to watch them every time you do.

I won't post them all the time. 1 times per page is alright?

• Thumbs Up 1

I found 2.5D Colors platforming and multiple wisps paths so much fun than adventure.

adventure could have done a more interesting platforming, but it didn't.

Adventure is probably the only 3D game with some actual platforming, and unlike in Colors it wasn't that generic.

Adventure is probably the only 3D game with some actual platforming, and unlike in Colors it wasn't that generic.

I disagree. to each to his own i guess.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 1