Awoo.

Who here is nabbing the iPhone version?

azoo

I'm getting it in about an hour. The price turned me off from the game, but then I thought it over and I said I'd wait for the XBOX one and just buy the one I can take everywhere.

Really enjoying the game on iPod Touch. Well, I was since now I can't play it anymore. The game crashes every time I load any act of any level, leaving the game now unplayable :(

But from what I managed to play, it's great.

Really enjoying the game on iPod Touch. Well, I was since now I can't play it anymore. The game crashes every time I load any act of any level, leaving the game now unplayable :(

But from what I managed to play, it's great.

Thats strange, have you tried resetting the iPod and such? I have a 2nd Gen iPod Touch and Sonic 4 runs perfectly fine on mine, if not then try reporting the bug to sega. Odds are the update due later this week will have some bug fixes that might help too as well as Game Center

Also cool protip for iPhone/iPod players: when you press the home button during an act. The game will save the last starpost location you hit in that level. When you next run it, after sega logo, it'll ask if you want to start from that point. This can be really useful for longer acts

and almost invaluable for the final boss, make sure you take plenty of lives with you![

On my iPhone it starts exactly where you left off, not at the last star post but actually as if the game had been paused all along, like a virtual console game does on the Wii.