Awoo.

Who here is nabbing the iPhone version?

azoo

I was going to get it on PS3 and iPhone anyway, to have it on the go and to have it in HD, as well as the exclusive levels, but I was originally going to get it on iPhone afterwards so I've had it in HD to begin with, but very tempted to go the other way around so I can play it earlier.

I'm worried that I'll spoil it by playing it all small first then HD later, though at the same time it might be cool to see the 'upgrade' next Wednesday, and god, very excited for the game.

Can't decide really. Do I go for it earlier or do I wait and get the full HD package first? I'm going to get the iPhone version anyway but egh...

Speaking from experience, I played Sonic Unleashed Wii before I played Sonic Unleashed HD. Both have their highs and lows, but nothing stopped Sonic Unleashed HD looking damn fine and awesome. Same for the much nicer looking Sonic 3D when Saturn version eventually showed up. So playing the lower quality version IMO can only make you appreciate the pretty version more in the long run, Thats my view anyway

Thanks for the tip, jennytablina!

I officially can not wait any longer, so yeah, I'll be playing it on iPhone first, HD later.

5 minutes until midnight here, that's when the iTunes store usually updates... Sometimes a few things are added throughout the morning but considering it's already out in Australia I'm thinking it'll be there in the update...

Edited by DistantJ

You can just pause and go to "Retry" if you're about to lose a special stage - nice!

Really? XD That really does ease the difficulty up a bit. I can see the SEGA Forums exploding about that not being classic :lol:

Speaking from experience, I played Sonic Unleashed Wii before I played Sonic Unleashed HD. Both have their highs and lows, but nothing stopped Sonic Unleashed HD looking damn fine and awesome. Same for the much nicer looking Sonic 3D when Saturn version eventually showed up. So playing the lower quality version IMO can only make you appreciate the pretty version more in the long run, Thats my view anyway

I agree. That is exactly how I played my copies.

Not only am I gonna play Sonic 4 tomorrow morning, but I don't even have to pay for it! My little bro's got it covered. :D

*hits Enter key on Mac repeatedly* Come on... Please itunes..?

Hope it goes up... I'll keep going until about 10 past then I'll probably leave it until morning. I can hope though!

Edited by CobraRoll

Yah, it's now due here... Will be refreshing the App Store for a while I guess... XD

Man, it's good to be this excited about something again.

ITS UP.

Where? I don't see it...

Edited by DistantJ

Still nothing on my iTunes either... I'll keep looking though. Next to that, Time to start stalking the App store Website...

Bingo! It's popped up in the searches now :D

Downloading now then heading to bed... Its been a looong day. :P

Oho! Thanks ENVY, downloading now! I had been searching for 'Sonic 4' and getting nothing, but 'Sonic the Hedgehog 4' worked!

HELL YES. DOWNLOADING NOW.

Goodbye sleep. D8

(Well, common sense will probably override, but I'm already getting less sleep than usual by being awake now. At least I don't have work until noon tomorrow!)

HELL YES. DOWNLOADING NOW.

Goodbye sleep. D8

(Well, common sense will probably override, but I'm already getting less sleep than usual by being awake now. At least I don't have work until noon tomorrow!)

Its the best thing since toast xD

I stall for a while and it zoomed into sonic dacing to an iphone. xD