Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

SonicUniv82.jpg?cdnnode=1

Does the skull thing look familiar to anyone else?

I can't put my finger on it.

Does the skull thing look familiar to anyone else?

I can't put my finger on it.

Big the Cat.

No, genuinely, it does.  It's something about those long ears and the angle they follow from the eyes.  I'm not actually suggesting it's the vengeful ghost of Big the Cat, though...

• Thumbs Up 2

It resembles me disrupting the train of thought for the last Worlds Unite preview. In fact, it is exactly that.

MegaMan_52-5.jpg

MegaMan_52-6.jpg

MegaMan_52-7.jpg

MegaMan_52-8.jpg

Edit: Oh never mind, the Silver Age is a prequel to these events.

Edited by VEDJ-F
  • Thumbs Up 5

X, why you no have Ultimate Armor?

Oh well, that will be it for Worlds Unite.

Maybe he'll get it at the end?

Does anybody want an Archie Kid Icarus series? We could have the Original Story adapted to show off Young Pit, as he went on his Original Adventure, even making his way to fight the Giant Medusa in the wall keeping Palutena under Palace Arrest, and the "Of Myths and Monsters" Saga where Pit goes through another journey similar to the first, to stop Orcos, then numerous stories leading to Uprising. And we could have Captain N Kid Icarus and Mega Man interacting with their Mega-game Counterpart, just for fun-icus. Plus, Viridi can thank Poseidon for making the world of Splatoon happen, by drowning out humanity!

But with the crossover already done, we can keep Mega Man and Sonic (and Ryu) together in the one place that CAN make it happen: in Super Smash Bros.

Edited by YoshiAngemon
  • Thumbs Up 1

Maybe he'll get it at the end?

Nope, Flynn confirmed that Sonic and Rock are the only ones getting powered up for the finale.

He mentioned he wanted X to turn Super, too, but Sega, being the killjoys they are, shot the idea down. And he knew no one else even had a chance.

Yeah, but using his armor isn't the same as getting a Super mode off the Chaos Emeralds. I don't think they can tell Capcom they can't use their own stuff.

So from the sounds of it the doctors and Xander will weaken Sigma allowing Sonic and Mega Man to beat him. Pretty much what I expected for the ending. Well that and everyone else not really contributing much again.

It just makes me ponder the flaws in this crossover even more. The clusterfuck of characters was not necessary at all. They did absolutely nothing. Xander, the doctors, Sonic, Mega Man, X, Zero, and Sigma were all they needed and that should've been it. It would've allowed for much more interaction and less repetition. Hell they could've included Sonic Boom's Sonic as well and there's so much that could've been done better.

I don't understand how so much potential was wasted.

• Thumbs Up 5

The reason why the potential of all the characters gets wasted in every bit of media of Sonic: executive meddling.

• Thumbs Up 7

The reason why the potential of all the characters gets wasted in every bit of media of Sonic: executive meddling.

This might as well be the LAST time they crossover Mega Man and Sonic, unless Mario ends up getting a comic, then we can have a Sonic Universe One-Shot: Super Sonic SMASHING, where Sonic, Mega Man, Mario, and a slew of other characters Settle it in Smash, and against Bowser!

This might as well be the LAST time they crossover Mega Man and Sonic, unless Mario ends up getting a comic, then we can have a Sonic Universe One-Shot: Super Sonic SMASHING, where Sonic, Mega Man, Mario, and a slew of other characters Settle it in Smash, and against Bowser!

FUND IT!! XD

That right there is the very reason I hope Archie never gets the rights to publish a Mario comic. Every six months we'd have some needless crossover, or "special event".

That right there is the very reason I hope Archie never gets the rights to publish a Mario comic. Every six months we'd have some needless crossover, or "special event".

Maybe IDW can handle Nintendo Comics, then by some mandate, Archie Comics can lend Mega Man and Sonic in there as "Special Guests."

On another subject, why did they change Naugus' first name to Walter?

But... But... But... No Ixis anymore????

Nope. According to Mobius encyclopedia, Penders didn't invent the term (it was used conceptualizing the character for the cartoon) so they can still use it, but they've changed his first name to Walter.

Except nobody has called him "Ixis" or even used the term since the reboot. I understand it's still available, but what I'm asking is why they no longer refer to him as such.

Except nobody has called him "Ixis" or even used the term since the reboot. I understand it's still available, but what I'm asking is why they no longer refer to him as such.

Maybe because they don't want anything to do with Penders. I know he didn't create the name the cartoon did but he brought "Ixis" Naugus into the comics so maybe they wanted to get rid of any links between them and him so they changed his name.

It resembles me disrupting the train of thought for the last Worlds Unite preview. In fact, it is exactly that.

MegaMan_52-5.jpg

MegaMan_52-8.jpg

Edit: Oh never mind, the Silver Age is a prequel to these events.

--first i think i love Sonic's being rude XD ahahha love that mad face and i love the drawing... and also Megaman's dialogue there it reminded me "this momment"

nice reference! hehe :D

--and second and more important.. i just love those crazy evil geniuses working together...  XD hahah

Edited by Drawloverlala