Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Out of curiosity how many times now have they done a two-page spread of both sides meeting each other to do battle? I feel like that has been done quite a bit in the crossover too.

Here you go.

CLW-VsqWgAATrlp.jpg

Don't ask for the other side of the cover, the bag is totally sealed, only way to see is to destroy the bag. Personally I take paypal, though no idea what price to put on these, not entirely sure if I wanna sell it yet or not.

• Thumbs Up 5

(Okay I think this is from part 10)

But can we just talk about this panel?

CLGgFSaUMAA0n2t.jpg

Megaman's face in that panel is hilarious

• Thumbs Up 4

Should I wait until Part 12 to get the Final Portions of the Crossover? Might be fine, just to see a Short Circuits in which Jet complains about missing the crossover AGAIN, and having Boom Sonic complain about not being allowed to join in, because TWO Sonics in the same dimension equals Dimension-destroying Explosion, according to "Two Good To Be True." Maybe even Shadow and Rouge complaining about being KILLED in the crossover!

Edited by YoshiAngemon

Wasn't it stated that Paul Kaminski only requested that 'someone' needed to 'die' in the crossover, not Team Dark particularly? And Ian just picked those three because they're death-proof by SEGA? It's still dumb either way, but I'm sure that anyone could've been picked to 'die'.

They can kill off characters if Sega kills them off though, right? I remember reading something in Sonic-grams about a possible Sonic 06 story...

Didn't the editor only request that 'someone' needed to 'die' in the crossover, not Team Dark particularly? And Ian just picked them because they're death-proof by SEGA?

Wow. Tracy really upped his game with Mega Man. The face still looks a little odd, but overall, it's greatly improved.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wasn't it stated that Paul Kaminski only requested that 'someone' needed to 'die' in the crossover, not Team Dark particularly? And Ian just picked those three because they're death-proof by SEGA? It's still dumb either way, but I'm sure that anyone could've been picked to 'die'.

Um... DIE!?!?!?! Are they coming back in the regular comics????

Um... DIE!?!?!?! Are they coming back in the regular comics????

They aren't "coming back", and that's because no one died to begin with.

It's heavily implied Shadow Chaos Controlled them to safety.

Hence why "die" is in quotes.

Edited by Eitarou

Bruh, I know I'm late to the party, but this crossover has been rather lacking. Don't get me wrong, the beginning act was good, and the D6 are better here than they were in the games, and seeing all these other worlds get involved is really exciting, but I had some really high interests in this and figured this might be more epic than World's Collide.

I might rate this on the same level of House of Cards unless it pulls off something interesting near the end.

• Thumbs Up 1

Okay, I bought Part 10 of the Crossover. I thought it was interesting. But I wonder how Sonic Boom #11 will be. How the Final Off-Panel of Boom will be like.

Okay, I bought Part 10 of the Crossover. I thought it was interesting. But I wonder how Sonic Boom #11 will be. How the Final Off-Panel of Boom will be like.

It'd make me laugh if the off-panel for Boom was the most serious thing. Dunno why.

Yo, It's been a while, and I figured it's time to request an update of something else: how goes the Lost Hedgehog Tales? Anyone know?

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

Not a word. We know Ian is now releasing it on a chapter basis so info gets out a bit faster, but he's presumably been so consumed by the crossover that he hasn't really had time to make significant progress on LHT.

It'd make me laugh if the off-panel for Boom was the most serious thing. Dunno why.

Because Sonic Boom is built on fourth-wall breaking humor, and self-referential stuff. Also, I wonder if the Final Short Circuits for the Crossover will feature Bass and Treble complaining, alongside Alastor, who complains about his part being done, and Jet complaining about missing ANOTHER Crossover! Or even Mega Man learning about the Hiatus that would end his series, and reacting negatively.

I can't figure out The Shattered World Crisis. Dr. Eggman and The Freedom Fighters know that the world is shattering and they might all die right?? So why don't they team up?? It would be a lot easier for The Freedom Fighters to get the Emeralds and get to The Gaia Temples if every other step they take they aren't fighting one of Eggman's robots. On a side note imagine if they decided to cancel the Sonic comics and they end it with them not being able to fix the shattered world and they all die. I would just be like "... :(:(...:angry::angry:". It's like at first your speechless then your sad and then you just sit there thinking about it and you get madder and madder. But seriously I think I'm going to send a letter into Archie asking why don't they just let them team up and fix the shattered world.

Eggman has seen an opportunity to take over completely and maybe even destroy Sonic. He's discovering a new power source with the Gaia creatures and maybe even Dark Gaia, so he doesn't want it fixed til he gets what he wants. That and I doubt he takes the whole "world ending" thing seriously. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I can't figure out The Shattered World Crisis. Dr. Eggman and The Freedom Fighters know that the world is shattering and they might all die right?? So why don't they team up?? It would be a lot easier for The Freedom Fighters to get the Emeralds and get to The Gaia Temples if every other step they take they aren't fighting one of Eggman's robots. On a side note imagine if they decided to cancel the Sonic comics and they end it with them not being able to fix the shattered world and they all die. I would just be like "... :(:(...:angry::angry:". It's like at first your speechless then your sad and then you just sit there thinking about it and you get madder and madder. But seriously I think I'm going to send a letter into Archie asking why don't they just let them team up and fix the shattered world.

Eggman isn't trying to fix the world. He realized that the world wouldn't fall, at least for a while, so his plan is to get the gaia temples first, and then force the world into his control by claiming he'll use the emeralds to fix it. Since that plan's shattered, he's generally just trying to use the chaos to his advantage now in order to take over.

On top of that, it really does make sense to do this because as Eggman showed at the end of Worlds Collide, he quite frankly doesn't give a shit about endangering their world, Sonic, and himself as long as it means Sonic can't win, as shown when he rammed into Super Sonic during Chaos Control because in his own worlds ''If I can't have the world how I want it, no one can!''. He doesn't care about survival. He cares about beating Sonic, no matter the cost.

Edited by Ryannumber1gamer
  • Thumbs Up 4

Eggman isn't trying to fix the world. He realized that the world wouldn't fall, at least for a while, so his plan is to get the gaia temples first, and then force the world into his control by claiming he'll use the emeralds to fix it. Since that plan's shattered, he's generally just trying to use the chaos to his advantage now in order to take over.

On top of that, it really does make sense to do this because as Eggman showed at the end of Worlds Collide, he quite frankly doesn't give a shit about endangering their world, Sonic, and himself as long as it means Sonic can't win, as shown when he rammed into Super Sonic during Chaos Control because in his own worlds ''If I can't have the world how I want it, no one can!''. He doesn't care about survival. He cares about beating Sonic, no matter the cost.

Basically, Eggman ruining the Chaos Control is basically Ken Penders taking his stuff, and making it his to begin with! That's how Lara-Su was erased from the world, and how Knuckles is just "The Last Echidna!" Meaning, any offspring will be a hybrid.