Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Hey guys, if you're gonna subscribe to the comics (now being the best time), I recommend adding your email to the newsletter first and foremost.

That way, you get a 20% discount on your order - that doesn't just go to Archie's own works, but Sonic, Sonic Universe, and Mega Man as well. Limited time only!

Hey guys, if you're gonna subscribe to the comics (now being the best time), I recommend adding your email to the newsletter first and foremost.

That way, you get a 20% discount on your order - that doesn't just go to Archie's own works, but Sonic, Sonic Universe, and Mega Man as well. Limited time only!

Wow, nice!

Again, I don't think it's so much that Sonic can snap and BOOM world fixed, it's that Eggman was the one who broke the rules and had everything in flux in the first place. I imagine that towards the end of the crossover everything's so unstable and full of chaos energy that basically anyone who can Chaos Control could reverse the effects.

I'm with Captain Harlock on this, their had to have been an Overwhelming amount of Chaos Energy flowing from the Super Genesis Wave for both Sonic and Mega Man to use to try save their realities.

If that was actually Sonic's full power, than he should've been able to defeat most of the Gods, including Dark Future Enerjak easily, but that ain't so.

Funny, I thought Archie's books were available in the UK... Have you tried digital comics services like comiXology? I'm not sure if their license only covers certain regions (like Hulu), but it wouldn't hurt to check...

Actually, I did just find this after a quick Google search about comiXology in the UK... Just thought you'd like to know.

I love you.

I always kinda figure Super Sonic's not acting, he's reacting. Eggman's the one who destroyed the entire continuum and caused everything to be on flux, Sonic can fix it.

So Sonic's Fix-It-Felix? Does that mean Eggman is Wreck-It-Ralph?

Comic update as of August 2013

Sonic The Hedgehog: *Ongoing*

Digital: 0, 1, 100
Physical: 217, 225 - 251.

Sonic Universe: INCOMPLETE
Physical: 46 - 52

Variant Covers: INCOMPLETE
Physical: StH #241 Tails Variant
Mega Man #25 Evil Friends Forever Variant
Sonic Universe #52 Evil Friends Forever Variant
Sonic The Hedgehog #251 Evil Friends Forever Variant

Signed issues:
StH FCBD 2010 (Signed by Ian Flynn at SoS 11)

Sonic FCBD: INCOMPLETE:
Digital: 2011 - 2013
Physical: 2010, 2013

Super Special Magazine: INCOMPLETE
Physical: 1, 2

Sonic Super Digest: COMPLETE (Ongoing)
Physical: 1, 2, 3

Knuckles The Echidna Mini Series: INCOMPLETE
Digital: 1

WC Mega Man: INCOMPLETE
#24 - #27
Digital & Physical: issue 24 - 27

Sonic the Comic: INCOMPLETE

Now to wait for StH #252, SU #55 and MM #28 -waits for the 3 comics-
Edited by kimplix

So just read Treasure team tango, and it was great, go a kick out of it, Bean is truly mad, but has a magical way with explosives.... wonder if they will ever go into his true backstory. Also Nack's reaction when he saw Amy and her hammer XD. But it does make me think that Nack shall show up in Pirate panic plunder. and if it is only a bit less than TT it should proably be good, anybody have SU55 yet to confirm this?

Wig wham bam.

3235277-sonic%23255wm.jpg

3235379-sonic%23255varwm.jpg

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG #255

"Countdown to Chaos" Part Three: The Freedom Fighters are one step closer to completion with the bombastic, bouncing debut of the battlin' Bunnie Rabbot! But the journey isn't over yet—some of Sonic's teammates are still missing, and it’s up to the blue blur and his best buddy Tails to find them! What shocking secrets will our heroes uncover? And just what is the "countdown to chaos" counting down to? Meanwhile, Dr. Eggman returns to the Death Egg to test out his dire predictions. Is it possible that the unspeakable evil known as Eggman could be the only one who can save the world? Find out in this amped-up action-filled story, featuring new cover art from Sonic art superstar Ben Bates, which connects with the other “Countdown to Chaos” covers to form one giant image of awesomeness! Plus a freedom-fighting variant cover from Tyler Capps (Cooking Comically)!

SCRIPT: Ian Flynn

ART: Tracy Yardley, Lamar Wells, Terry Austin, John Workman, and Matt Herms.

Cover: Ben Bates

Freedom-fighting Variant Cover: Tyler Capps

On Sale at Comic Specialty Shops: 12/4

32-page, full color comic

$2.99 US.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh god the lankyness on that second cover.

I feel like there should be a joke art contest for that variant where people draw what was cropped outside the page and guess what those horned enemies are.

My money is on realistic giant ants.

Well oh my god, Archie managed to digress in art with that cover.

Unless that's a fan cover (??)

That variant cover is just plain horrible, no offence to the artist. And because of that, I am still confused over Nicole's design.

@SHS

I know how you feel, bro.

Most of the time I don't really care for variant covers like this. Same goes for the Mega Man comics, too.

Wig wham bam.

3235277-sonic%23255wm.jpg

Wait a second, blue shoes! now who do we know with blue shoes, mighty perhaps, perhaps issue 256 will have Ray mighty and the Chaotix!

Wait a second, blue shoes! now who do we know with blue shoes, mighty perhaps, perhaps issue 256 will have Ray mighty and the Chaotix!

1. It's Ray who has blue in Archie Sonic, not Mighty.

2. It's Sally.

No. Them shoes are obviously Sally Acorn's

Can you get these comics in the UK? tongue.png

I know a few companies who sell these comics in the uk aswell as other's. I recommend either Red Hot Comics or ACE Comics. The other one is A place in space which does the same quality of Archie StH comics but with a lower price. All 3 company's come with free shipping

No. Them shoes are obviously Sally Acorn's

I know a few companies who sell these comics in the uk aswell as other's. I recommend either Red Hot Comics or ACE Comics. The other one is A place in space which does the same quality of Archie StH comics but with a lower price. All 3 company's come with free shipping

Ok, ok, but the Chaotix are likely to show up soon, and Mighty and Ray will likely be with them(I mean they did get an entire arc right before the crossover)

And I honestly cannot wait for this arc to start, and pirate plunder panic as well

Also witht he whole people in wrong places thought, I have a big feeling Snively will escape

Edited by Mandobardanjusik