Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

On another note.

1232345_ful.jpg

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG #244

"(W) Ian Flynn (A) Terry Austin & Various (CA) Tracy Yardley & Various

'Endangered Species,' Part Two. Sonic and Team Fighters can't retake Albion on their own. Who can help turn the tide? Knuckles, that's who! Knuckles confronts old enemies and old hardships all at once to save the last of his people. And is it a good or a bad thing the mysterious Thrash the Tasmanian Devil has arrived?"

1232346_ful.jpg

SONIC UNIVERSE #47

"(W) Ian Flynn (A) Jim Amash & Various (CA) Stephen Downer & Various

'All For One,' Part Two. The Chaotix are on the hunt for the missing Mighty and Ray, and their investigation takes them to the heart of enemy territory! With the Mercian Freedom Fighters at their side, will they find the vital clue they need? Or will Lord Hood claim more prisoners for his dungeon?"

Whee, Knuckles~! How long has it been, hun? 12 issues, right? Can't wait to see you again!

..Now that I've got that out of my system, you all can carry on about more important things.

Character designs are trademarks not copyrights. In theory Penders could win the copyrights to his stories but not the trademarks to the character designs.

Of course if Penders does have to change the character designs to avoid getting sued by Sega then he's fuck out of luck cause no one would probably want to buy his crap if the characters look different.

Nobody would want to buy his crap as it is, even with the blatant Sonic knockoffs. He doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell as it is, and it's really quite pitiful that he thinks there's even a market for his stuff at all.

EDIT: Also, wow, they actually put 'USA' on that cover? That's a bit pretentious of them for a comic that doesn't have any particular nationality and is sold in a lot of other countries. D:

Edited by -Mark-

Whee, Knuckles~! How long has it been, hun? 12 issues, right? Can't wait to see you again!

..Now that I've got that out of my system, you all can carry on about more important things.

At this point, Knuckles is probably the only reason I'm still reading this arc.

Oh, got Sonic Universe #44 the other day, too. Pretty good issue, I was actually feeling quite sorry for Geoffrey at the end of it all. That said, the issue did feel a little inconclusive, so hopefully Sonic #241 will give us a bit more closure.

At this point I do find it a bit ridiculous at how closely interwoven Universe has become with the main series, though. Realistically, you can't really read one without reading the other unless you're willing to put up with gaping holes in the plot.

But yeah, we all pretty much guessed it months ago, but Sally is confirmed as the traitor now, too.

It's about time Thrash got a reappearance. It's been three years since his first. :P Looking forward to finally seeing what his deal is.

God, not Thrash. All he did was talk smack about echidnas. Every character does that enough. Hopefully Metal Knux is still about.

I'm looking forward to the new universe arc. Finally we get to see the Mercia Freedom Figthers and I really want to see more Rob in action. As for the main comic arc I'm enjoying the bulid up to 247 more now the traitor has been revealed ( however I'm beginning to think there might be a giant twist in the story).

Thrash: Rawr! Thrash no like what Echidnas did to his kind!

Knuckles: What's the big deal, man? All we did was hunt your lot down, mutated your babies into vile wild hellspawn and made them our slave pets! No need to be so confrontational!

Thrash: ...

Knuckles: ...

Sonic: ...No offence Knucklehead, but your ancestors were assholes.

*Snrrrk*......well it is partly true, Echidna's are science psycho's (game-wise their power hungry barbarians). Can't blame other animals for being pissed at them. Edited by Dantemustdie00

Thrash: Rawr! Thrash no like what Echidnas did to his kind!

Knuckles: What's the big deal, man? All we did was hunt your lot down, mutated your babies into vile wild hellspawn and made them our slave pets! No need to be so confrontational!

Thrash: ...

Knuckles: ...

Sonic: ...No offence Knucklehead, but your ancestors were assholes.

Wait...what??

Wait...what??

Oh, you don't know about that part. Well, I kinda paraphrased it, but I didn't make it up;

Mobius_Timeline_6.jpg

Earlier in the comic, they'd been shown in use by the Secret Service, so they must have been enslaved by someone down the line. Still a kick in the nads for Thrash.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh okay, it was a case of a few fucked up individuals rather than a thing that was actually tolerated by the race as a whole.

Still sucks for Thrash though.

Oh okay, it was a case of a few fucked up individuals rather than a thing that was actually tolerated by the race as a whole.

Totally, and you can sort of sympathise with him for being mad at the Echidnas, even if the ones he's going to lash out against weren't involved in it.

Edited by Wally Gator

heres what i found intresting on the tssz site. first up is a sketch for one of the SU game tie-in issue

post-2305-0-87598000-1348418293_thumb.jp

Next up is... i donno what it is. lets just say a sketch of daniel and sonic

post-2305-0-53038600-1348418374_thumb.jp

third is the archie logo to be used in issue 45

post-2305-0-04802600-1348418402_thumb.jp

and last is the cover (could not fit it in, so i'll add a link)

http://www.tssznews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/SU45Cover-noscale.jpg

OH SHIT THAT OLYMPICS COVER WASN'T PATRIOTIC ENOUGH NEEDS MORE USA.

Sonic242Cover-620x.jpg

That doesn't even make sense :-/ I mean if they actually were in America this time, fine, but now it's just weird.

1232346_ful.jpg

Stupid hedgehog hogging the Chaotix cover :-(

Yeah, save for the Penders lawsuit crap that seems only TSSZ is reporting on I wouldn't recommend linking to them. we don't have a good relationship with those mongers and just about anything thats linked to them can spark up unnecessary hateful discussion.

Yeah, save for the Penders lawsuit crap that seems only TSSZ is reporting on I wouldn't recommend linking to them. we don't have a good relationship with those mongers and just about anything thats linked to them can spark up unnecessary hateful discussion.

why didn't anyone tell me about this before?

It was a case for a few fucked up people that the South African apartheid happened rather than a thing that was tolerated by the race as a whole.

Still sucks for South Africans though.

It was a case for a few fucked up Israelites that the West Bank Wall sanctions off a huge bloc of people of Arab/Muslim descent rather than a thing that was tolerated by the race as a whole.

Still sucks for Arabs though.

It was a case for a few fucked up Nazis that the whole Holocaust thing happened rather than a thing that was tolerated by the race as a whole.

Still sucks for Jews though.