Awoo.

Roger Craig "Consoles" Smith new voice of Sonic & The God Damn Batman!

Badnik Mechanic

Good Lord Vulpine, do we need to go there again? The actors' other credits have no bearing on the voices they provide for the Sonic series. Shut up about it already.

I'm really curious about Charmy's voice. We got a couple of small clips in Colours DS, but that's it. It sounds good from what we got- a definite improvement over the abomination which was his 4Kids voice and like that of a boy unlike his Heroes one.

• Thumbs Up 4

Good Lord Vulpine, do we need to go there again? The actors' other credits have no bearing on the voices they provide for the Sonic series. Shut up about it already.

I'm really curious about Charmy's voice. We got a couple of small clips in Colours DS, but that's it. It sounds good from what we got- a definite improvement over the abomination which was his 4Kids voice and like that of a boy unlike his Heroes one.

Charmy is voiced by Collen O` shaughnessy: Ino(naruto), and sora(Digimon). whether its an improvement we'll have to see.

And vulpine, you really need to shut up about your disney hate, no one cares, and give a damn who the characters voiced in another franchise(I don't understand why you do) we're Talking about SONIC voices, not KINGDOM HEARTS.

• Thumbs Up 6

As much as you want SEGA to hire the SatAM VAs to voice Sonic characters in the games, it is not going to happen. No matter how much you whine about it, your cartoon crossover dreams will never come true. The SatAM VAs are not going to reprise their roles in the Sonic games. They only exist in the old Sonic SatAM TV show (with some of the VAs being in AoStH and Underground) and nothing more.

That's probably because half of them are retired :|

• Thumbs Up 1

That's probably because half of them are retired :|

Jim cummings is still voice acting, as well as kath soucie, rob paulsen, and cree summers. the only one who is retired is Bunny's old actress.

Jim cummings is still voice acting, as well as kath soucie, rob paulsen, and cree summers. the only one who is retired is Bunny's old actress.

Oh derp. I thought Soucie retired as well.

I thought so too, considering I haven't heard her anywhere in a long time. But apparaenly she's reprising her role as Lola Bunny in a upcoming Looney tunes show.

I don't think she has, as she's still doing Cubert Farnsworth's voice in Futurama

And vulpine, you really need to shut up about your disney hate, no one cares, and give a damn who the characters voiced in another franchise(I don't understand why you do) we're Talking about SONIC voices, not KINGDOM HEARTS.

• Thumbs Up 3

For someone who seems to hate Kingdom Hearts and Disney, he sure likes to bring it up a lot in most of his comments. :rolleyes: .

• Thumbs Up 1

Indeed. It's as if mentioning either subject is relevant when it really isn't ;)

I don't think ragging on the guy is relevant either.

Anyways, I think I've really realized why Roger is so good in terms of acting compared to every other actor Sonic's had.

White was... well he was White (this isn't racist, this is literally the reason he's bad, his Sonic voice is just... so high pitched)

Drummond had a good voice but acted like shit, and in SA1 and Heroes he was bad on all fronts.

Griffith wasn't the best actor, and he put no... love into his lines. He just spoke them out the way SEGA wanted him to.

Now, Smith has them all beat because his voice is good, and he is acting well. He's not giving lines that sound half-assed, he's not just speaking, he's actually trying to shape Sonic with his voice. And it's great.

• Thumbs Up 2

double post?

fuck me, seriously? I should possibly be more patient with the pressing of the post button.

Edited by Galaxy Man

lol, I've found this video of Roger saying 'CHECK OUT THE CONSOLES' last night. I'd thought it was funny but very cringeworthy at the same time. :lol: He only said it at the beginning.

• Thumbs Up 2

lol, I've found this video of Roger saying 'CHECK OUT THE CONSOLES' last night. I'd thought it was funny but very cringeworthy at the same time. :lol: He only said it at the beginning.

He just started and he's already created another Sonic meme, god's speed.

• Thumbs Up 1

He just started and he's already created another Sonic meme, god's speed.

Edited by the blu blur

Roger Craig well-voiced characters from other games, but his voice does not fit Sonic. The hedgehog with his voice, as if to say, has become a stranger to me. It is likely that I'm still not used to its appearance in Sonic games.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

>_>

<_<

SDC16746.jpg?t=1294693725

*runs*

Why isn't it the Werehog?, it would've made a lot more sense.

Roger Craig well-voiced characters from other games, but his voice does not fit Sonic. The hedgehog with his voice, as if to say, has become a stranger to me. It is likely that I'm still not used to its appearance in Sonic games.

Honestly after listening to his voice a few times, I got used to it, and I love it.

• Thumbs Up 1

I didn't think the voice fits either until I've watched the 4th cutscene on youtube over and over. When I had the game it didn't take me that long to adjust to his voice at all and now I love it. It sounds very natural to me that it made me forget about the whole voice changed. I no longer hear this 'old' or 'deep' voice that fans is complaining about. In a way, I think he sounds very similar to Ryan's Drummond Sonic in SA1 and he also given Sonic a low type of voice. :)

Edited by sonfan1984

• 2 weeks later...

I've found another one. This one is even more funny and this time he actually did his Sonic voice.

Edited by sonfan1984

I've found another one. This one is even more funny and this time he actually did his Sonic voice.

"I need an Egg!" >.<

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

What can I say? Save Amy and Jet, the other VAs were quite good (Specially Sonic, Tails, Rouge and Knuckles)

I lol'd when I knew that Vector's VA works for Family Guy (But it didn't specify a rol). Also I see that he voiced M.O.D.O.K. in MvC 3. But I think he can make it better.

ololololol :lol: