Awoo.

Roger Craig "Consoles" Smith new voice of Sonic & The God Damn Batman!

Badnik Mechanic

But we knew Classic Sonic wouldn't talk forever ago. You'd think Roger would've been in on that bit of knowledge. xP

He was just covering all bases so he wouldn't accidentally confirm anything.

"Who am I voicing? Am I voicing just one? More than one? Hehe you'll never know now~!"

• Thumbs Up 1

He said "He/They is/are coming soon. Can't wait to play as him/them when they/he arrive/arrives later this year! He's/They a/are great character/characters and I'm stoked to be voicing him/them. What?" and then gave a link to the annoucement trailer. :P

(Wow, and everyone thinks I'm confusing!)

So, he's going to be voicing more than one character? Or did I just read the entire thing wrong? I'm confused :unsure:

By the way, what site is this quote from?

It means that he was talking about voicing either one of the Sonic's or both of them.

That quote is from his facebook page.

Edited by sonfan1984

No, it's like Inferno said, he was just covering everything so he wouldn't confirm anything.

I was reading somewhere that future Sonic games at germany get a german voice.

Does this count for other countrys as well? Would be very interesting to hear alot of different voices besides english and japanese. :D

Edited by Ovi Kintobor 244

I was reading somewhere that future Sonic games at germany get a german voice.

Does this count for other countrys as well? Would be very interesting to hear alot of different voices besides english and japanese. :D

If this is true then Sweden needs a better voice than the ones in Sonic X... Those were PAINFUL. Except for Robotnik, I kind of enjoyed him.

If this is true then Sweden needs a better voice than the ones in Sonic X... Those were PAINFUL. Except for Robotnik, I kind of enjoyed him.

Was too lazy too tanslate it by myself. Used a translator. B)

http://www.gamereactor.de/News/5844/Sonic+spricht+erstmals+deutsch/

Sega has announced that Sonic Generations will get a german voice - for the first time in the history of the series is Sonic speaking German in a game. The synchronous voice is based on Sonic's voice from the series Sonic X. Producer Takashi Iizuka was in the last week in Berlin and has monitored the synchronization. We have used this opportunity to meet him for an exclusive interview and questioned him about the new generation Sonic game. The interview is here.

(Edited the translation)

I havn't heard Germany's Sonic X, hopefully it was better than the swedish one.

I havn't heard Germany's Sonic X, hopefully it was better than the swedish one.

Gues what... I just checked it. NNnnnnnnnnnope it isn't better. It must be at last as bad as your voices. x_x

But I have still hopes that the voice actor make it better this time. Alot of time pasts since they did Sonic X. At this long time alot of voice actors are getting older or they kind of change their style.

Gues what... I just checked it. NNnnnnnnnnnope it isn't better. It must be at last as bad as your voices. x_x

But I have still hopes that the voice actor make it better this time. Alot of time pasts since they did Sonic X. At this long time alot of voice actors are getting older or they kind of change their style.

Tails and Amy comes in at 2:00, they're HORRIBLE.

Tails and Amy comes in at 2:00, they're HORRIBLE.

Why does Amy has always having an adult voice? It's the same in german.

I don't want to spam this thread with Youtube vidoes. Just seach this episode in german. Like: Sonic X folge 1 part 1

Edit: If you like ofcourse. :P

Why does Amy has always having an adult voice? It's the same in german.

I don't want to spam this thread with Youtube vidoes. Just seach this episode in german. Like: Sonic X folge 1 part 1

If they get someone who sounds close to Roger Craig Smith then I'll be glad, I really liked his performance in Colours.

If they get someone who sounds close to Roger Craig Smith then I'll be glad, I really liked his performance in Colours.

I will play sonic Generations on english anyways if the german voice is that horrible.

Roger? hmm.. If the german voice of Sonic at X change the pitch of his voice.. he would sound similar to him. With some imagination... :P

I gues sonic at generations gets his voice.^^

(lol I just noticed that Rouge at Sonic X [german] has the same voice as Lara Croft[german] :rolleyes:)

I liked the German Sonic X dub..

Anyway, It's been confirmed for France, Germany and Spain so far as far as I remember, Ovi.

I liked the German Sonic X dub..

Anyway, It's been confirmed for France, Germany and Spain so far as far as I remember, Ovi.

Danke ^^

But it was a long time ago since I watchet it. If I look back and watch them on youtube.. they are and they were horrible. :P

Except Rouge. I kind of like her voice. It is remebering me on Tomb Rider or One Piece. Nonetheless this voice doesend fit to Rouge. :|

• 1 month later...
:blink: This threads been dead for a month? Well time to bring it back! :) So then do people know what the new Sonic cast has been in lots of games and anime?

:blink: This threads been dead for a month? Well time to bring it back! :) So then do people know what the new Sonic cast has been in lots of games and anime?

Kind of obvious if you watch lots of anime like myself.

Well, only if people watch dubs.

I know that Kate Higgings played C.C. in Code Geass though.

Oh. Sorry. :( But Has anyone ever seen Blue Dragon? Because Amy's new voice was Zola. :P

Oh. Sorry. :( But Has anyone ever seen Blue Dragon? Because Amy's new voice was Zola. :P

Which is funny because they sound completely different.

Which is funny because they sound completely different.

Plus she's Kushina in Naruto. Now that makes me wonder....why Cindy can't act like she does in anime and games for Amy. :blink:

Plus she's Kushina in Naruto. Now that makes me wonder....why Cindy can't act like she does in anime and games for Amy. :blink:

Ok has anyone even heard her and Kuishina yet? Is there a clip or something?

I hated the Blue Dragon anime, love the game, and I hate Naruto.

Also, I hate Amy's new voice soooo... Right.

I hated the Blue Dragon anime, love the game, and I hate Naruto.

Also, I hate Amy's new voice soooo... Right.

Well...damn.