Awoo.

Nintendo @ E3 2010

Patticus

How dare you sully her purple haired hotness with mispronouciation! REPENT

Yes I really am angry at myself for that. She seriously was my only friend on many lonely childhood nights... Close friend. One of the first females in the series and still remains to be the hottest.

Actually, in the list, they didn't clarify whether the DoA game would be either the fighting type or the Beach Party type, riiiiiiiiiiiiiight? ;D

I had to go see my great-grandma who has alzheimers after being in a car for four hours and being away from any form of computer.

So yeah, any way to see this?

Point taken.

It'll probably be uploaded soon.

Actually, in the list, they didn't clarify whether the DoA game would be either the fighting type or the Beach Party type, riiiiiiiiiiiiiight? ;D
I'm hoping for fighting. :9

Mother of God

3ds1.JPG

3ds2.JPG

the 3ds is going to be a monster

WHOA!

DJ Hero? (How the hell will that work?)

Everything from Capcom's line-up?

Metal Gear Solid?!

Everything Nintendo has?(Star Fox? Paper Mario?)

Sonic?!

Kingdom Hearts?!

Dragon Quest?

Final Fantasy?

Assassin's Creed?

Driver?

Ghost Recon AND SplinterCell?!

Batman?!

What is this?! A line-up or ass kicking blue print?

Heh, they put SSFIV on iPhone and now 3DS, but continue to dance around the Wii.

Not gonna get too excited about the 3DS line-up as it's very tentative. Some stuff could never get a trailer. But it's very promising.

Kind of ddisapointed it's Lylat Wars aain rather thena new star fox, oh well.

Maybe it'll get something of an update. It is the best SF game, after all. The truth is I didn't really want another Star Fox game unless it was on a console, so I don't have much of a problem with this port.

Initial hands on reports are saying at looking head on, the 3D effect is nice, but when viewed from an angle, it doesn't look so great. They do like the response of the slider stick though.

So anyone have any idea when full trailers will be up to watch on like, IGN or something? They cut off some of the Zelda trailer and I'd like to be able to watch the full thing.

OMFG that list of 3DS games! ToT

Paper Mario 3DS!

Starfox 3DS!

Mario Kart 3DS!

Sonic 3DS!

This just gets better and better. <3

I just realised...

WHERE WAS WII VITALITY SENSOR???!!!

:lol:

So Nintendo just owned E3 so far. Best part was the executive-sucking 3DS trailer. The second best part was no Cammie. The ultra-best part was Kid Icarus.

I want a 3DS.

I just realised...

:lol:

After the 3DS, where is the wii!?

laugh.gif

Ha, I totally forgot about the little thing. I guess that just shows how good their overall conference was though (either that or the vitality sensor is hitting the junk heap early).

I thought Nintendo hurt themselves early by differing the first few titles they showed to next year, but it quickly became clear that they were simply getting those titles out of the way for the games we can expect in the next few months. DK country is huge as is the weird looking Kirby game on the way. The 3DS also had a strong showing and they really picked the right game to display on it. The new K I already looks like killer app material.

I am impressed. Zelda seemed unresponsive but they will have time to clean that up, and at the very least we have some very different games to look forward too. It beats Microsoft’s conference, that much I can be sure of.

Edited by Gallia

Ha, had a blast reading through you guys' by the second comments. I was watching this thing full screen.

To those moaning about there being the same old IP's, that's because these IP's are FUCKING GOOD. If you can't get into them it's probably because you're not trying.

I pretty much loved everything I saw. I can't state my excitement for anything that hasn't already been said, so I will state my only dissapointments:

Zelda - I really wanted to see some new envioronments. I love the art style, but I'm so bored of seeing nothing but forests and lava caves in the opening trailers, because that means they'll be starting the adventure with forests and lava caves... again.

Mario Sports Party - Pretty much same criticism as above. It looks like every other Mario sports game. C'mon guys, give it some heart! I didn't see any representation of modern elements like Super Paper Mario or Mario Galaxy.

Wii Party - How is this a bridge game exactly? Mario Galaxy 2 with it's extensive tutorials and hint system is a bridge game. This is just another Toll Gate game, like all the rest of the "Wii" franchise.

Kirby - I love love loooove this style. It's like Paper Mario but even cooler. The folded material effect is so good. BUT... I am sad that this all but confirms we will never see the "Kirby Wii" they showed the trailer of on Gamecube years back. =(

Goldeneye - The way he kept talking about "some people haven't played the original" made me think he was gonna surprise us with a Virtual Console release of the original, but alas.

This post seems negative, but only because there's more to discuss in the negatives. I still focking loved this year.

Edited by JezMM

The second best part was no Cammie.

Heh, didn't notice her absence either. Just like the Vitality Sensor.

After going through the trailers again, Donkey Knog Country Returns is my favorite.

Forget New Super Mario Bros.

Forget MegaMan 9.

Forget Rayman Origins.

Forget Sonic 4.

This...THIS is how you do a retro revival. Completely blown away.

And I'm not even a DK fan. Then again, I wasn't much of a Metroid fan before Prime.

Friggin love Retro Studios.

Edited by SykoTech
  • Thumbs Up 1

The second best part was no Cammie.

She went the same way as the Vitality Sensor.... but she's still booked for SOS right?

To those moaning about there being the same old IP's, that's because these IP's are FUCKING GOOD. If you can't get into them it's probably because you're not trying.

Yeah excuse me for not having a nes when I was growing up, or finding some wii games actually worth the sticker price.

Edited by Gnasher
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Goldeneye - The way he kept talking about "some people haven't played the original" made me think he was gonna surprise us with a Virtual Console release of the original, but alas.

With that being said, I'm surprised the N64 version hasn't made a Virtual Console release yet. I want to say that it's begging for a VC release, but now it seems redundant since a Wii remake is coming.

Yeah excuse me for not having a nes when I was growing up, or finding some wii games actually worth the sticker price.

I didn't have a NES, or a SNES, infact I really didn't start Nintendo gaming until the GC and GBA.

Didn't stop me. You're not alienated just because you didn't play every game in the franchise.

Edited by SuperLink

Can someone post some pictures of the 3DS? I've looked around Google and not found anything but blog posts about it and I cba to go through 30 pages of 'omg that was awesome' trying to find some D=

Can someone post some pictures of the 3DS? I've looked around Google and not found anything but blog posts about it and I cba to go through 30 pages of 'omg that was awesome' trying to find some D=

1276625353678.png

• Thumbs Up 3

I was just watching the Zelda part on Youtube and I noticed Bill cals the Deku Shrun an Octorock..

I bet its because he was so hungry he could eat an Octorock!

Yeah, I did

I'll just leave these here...

screenshot_30203.jpg

screenshot_30202.jpg

Obviously the actual games will not have the ONM logo in them.

Alternatively go here: http://e3.nintendo.com/3ds/ and scroll down to the bottom, you can see lots of screenies of all the 3DS games.

• Thumbs Up 1

1276625353678.png

Wow, that looks phenominal. Not just a DS with 3D then.

Not liking the start and select placements but still, fucking wow.

it's official... 2008 can suck it. It can join 2003 and they both can take turns beating each other, for all I care.

Now, honestly, I'll be clear... I grew up with Nintendo. I'm familiar with a lot of Nintendo's franchises. So you can see why I'm so excited! (And why most of my posts look like school girl giddies.) So I'll describe this in the most respectful, nicest and mature manner that I can...

gPE89.gif

They kicked the show off with a bang! Zelda: Skyword Sword looks beautiful and there seems to be a lot to work with as far as gameplay goes. Now it was a little buggy, due to interference. And even if it's not, they have until 2011 to fine tune everything. Plenty of time. (Although, people are saying that the controls are working fluently. So it could have definitely been interference.)

I love Mario games, I love Arcade sports games and Mario Sports Mix combines my love for the two. Seems like it will be a collection package, and I can work with that! Epic Mickey also looks beautiful. Now, honestly, the art-style doesn't look all that different to me, but I never complained about it in the first place. The graphics are nice, especially when Mickey's screwing around with the paint and thinner.

I'll say it before... I'll say it again. I am interested in Wii Party! It's basically Mario Party and Wii play meshed together. Plus, with 80 mini-games and a extra Wii-mote bundled in, I think it'll be worth the price. (Not to flame, but I did find it funny how everyone was acting when this game was announced... "Oh no! Oh here's comes the casual! DAMMIT NINTENDO!" And only 2 were shown. XP) I'm thinking about GoldenEye, mostly because The Conduit 2 is set to come out later this year... Hmm...

Kirby: Epic Yarn looks beautiful. It may look charmingly childish, but we have to remember... if this is anything like the past Kirby games, that will only be skin deep. And the later levels is when the sick shit comes out. O_o

I have been talking about Retro Studios mystery project and Project Sora for as long as I can remember... I would had never thought that they would both be revealed at the same time! Plus, Retro is working on Donkey Kong Country Returns! That trailer seemed like non-stop platforming action. It's moments like that which proves that 2D/2.5D gaming isn't dead. And Project Sora becoming Kid Icarus... Holy hell, I'm definitely sold on that. Plus, the 3DS... I'm sold on that! Yes, they said a lot of stuff that I already know about. But two cameras for 3D pictures? The optional 3D and 3D movie support is nice as well. But what got me jumping was the possible support... Now, these games won't all be released at launch, but the fact that they are at least considered and in possible development has me excited. That game list is heavy duty. Whatever the price is for this thing... I'll have my DSi ready for a trade-in bonus. Sadly, I doubt mine won't be bundled with a hot lady... (Heh heh... Lord, I'm lonely...)

I'm not here to compare, I'm here to enjoy. And I loved this conference! The countdown at the beginning did make me laugh; however made me worry that Nintendo was writing a check that their finances can't catch. I was disappointed to see nothing on the Wii vitality sensor, Pikmin 3 or either a possible Starfox or F-zero Wii... And yes, there were games like the traditional sports titles, Just Dance 2, Talk about successes in sales... TYPICAL IT PRINTS MONEY, BITCH!

Same ol' Same ol'... However, there was even a jab in there for those sure about the overall negative Wii stereotype... Just saying, although I have my opinion on it and will keep it to myself.:P Anyway, even with all that, this still prove to be a excellent conference in my eyes. I have plenty to look forward to for the Wii in the future. even with the absence of StarFox, F-Zero and Pikmin; there's plenty to go around. And I'll say it again... "It's official... 2008 can suck it. It can join 2003 and they both can take turns beating each other, for all I care."

Edited by YoshiUnity: Larry Butz
  • Thumbs Up 1