Awoo.

Nintendo @ E3 2010

Patticus

Gnasher: You have Brawl, but have never heard of Pit? What? oO

If you're going to turn around and say "ohhhh but he/it/that was in Brawl...." I got Brawl because tons of people on here wouldn't stop going on about how great it was... when I did get it, I completed it as Mario, Donkey Kong and some other guy before I stopped playing because I thought it was a crap random button bashing mess.

Owww Sonic 3D confirmed?

Mother of God

3ds1.JPG

3ds2.JPG

the 3ds is going to be a monster

>Star Fox 64 3D

>de Blob 2

>MGS

>PAPER FUCKING MARIO

4uf4uq.jpg

Nintendo is this year's Santa Claus

Edited by Columind
  • Thumbs Up 1

Kid Icarus 3DS.

Paper Mario 3DS.

Mario Kart 3DS.

StarFox 3DS.

Sonic 3DS.

I am fudging sold.

Feed it Microsoft, feed it Sony, the 3DS is NOT a phony. There are so many games on that list that I am amazed at, that my dicks hard.

Well someone has to fancy Martha Stewart I guess.

• Thumbs Up 1

Holy fuck. Super IV? Snake Eater? Those two portable is, even ignoring all of the 3D stuff, is... epic.

Megaten? Do want.

My collective thoughts exactly. I practically pre ordered a 3DS right then and there when I saw this shit.

Wow.... everygame bar 1 from THQ is a move license... and not recent movies either... awesome. Can't wait for the THQ conference.

3D Bomberman? Animal Crossing (which I'm annoyed they didn't announce ¬_¬)? New Sonic is to be expected, but fucking PAPER MARIO?! Yes please!

Holy fucking shit Remz nice find.

Mario Kart

Paper Mario

Final Fantasy

Lylat Wars

More

FUCK.

If half of what's shown in the list becomes actual retail releases we could conclude the 3DS already has better third party support than the Wii ;P

The nintendo 3Ds can detect it's own movement, meaning that in a first person shooter, if you moved the DS up, the camera looks up. And if you look down, the camera looks down. So not only is it 3D, but the 3D is actually detected, and can be used interactively with the game, not just for flashy 3D show.

So the 3D is not just for visual effect, but it is implemented in the actual gameplay as well.

I now know the meaning of life. To purchase a 3DS.

Kid Icarus 3DS.

Paper Mario 3DS.

Mario Kart 3DS.

StarFox 3DS.

Sonic 3DS.

:0! I really want to see how those are going to look on the 3DS.

Ayumi?

Er my bad, I meant Ayane, I did some rancid combination of her and her sisters name by accident. D8 But seriously, I already believe that Dead Or Alive are an excellent and innovative series that was way above it's time, especially when it was released for the Dreamcast, however now it's going to have a release expected for the 3DS?

This is going to be incredible, many of these titles I never even expected to even be portable.

All those are never launch titles are they? So... when do we think that they'll see the light of day?

No not all of them obviously, but a good amount of them in the next 12 months I'd say.

Er my bad, I meant Ayane, I did some rancid combination of her and her sisters name by accident. D8 But seriously, I already believe that Dead Or Alive are an excellent and innovative series that was way above it's time, especially when it was released for the Dreamcast, however now it's going to have a release expected for the 3DS?

How dare you sully her purple haired hotness with mispronouciation! REPENT

So, Nintendo nuked E3 with big announcments:

Games I liked:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword- A

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn- A

Goldeneye 007- A

Epic Mickey- A

Kirby's Epic Yarn- A

Dragon Quest 9- A

Metroid: Other M- A

Donkey Kong Country Returns- A

3DS- A

Kid Icarus: Uprising- A

Games I disliked:

Wii Party- A

Just Dance 2- D

Games I might like:

Mario Sports Mix- C

Nintendogs+Cats- C

Overall Score: 9/10

Just PERFECT. Some game were "meh" but I think I died in hardcore heaven XO!

It's 3am here in australia and I have to go to school in 4 hours, what's your excuse?

I had to go see my great-grandma who has alzheimers after being in a car for four hours and being away from any form of computer.

So yeah, any way to see this?

I doubt we'll see many of these until a while after launch, but at least a few should be.

Where do I pre-order one of these beasts? Hopefully my trusty Lite'll hold out until next year, when I presume the 3DS is released. I'm so glad I didn't cave in to buy an i or XL.

Nippon Ichi, please make a Disgaea game for 3DS. Then I can finally throw away my PSP.

Naw, probably not. But I am super hyped for the 3DS given the supposed list of developing titles. Then I'm being reminded that I currently have no money and no job. Need to fix that before this comes out.

• Thumbs Up 1