Awoo.

Sonic's religion

Eternal_Dreamer

Pay attention to context, else your argument is irrelevant.

As I said, Sonic apparently doesn't believe it would "stay cool". How about, instead of being dead-set on seeing this as a corruption of Sonic's personality, you take a step back and try and see why he would say that with his personality intact?

Sonic would believe. As I said before, SatBK corrupts Sonic's personality.

And regardless of believing, if it stays cool, it's cool.

Sonic would believe. As I said before, SatBK corrupts Sonic's personality.

What could POSSIBLY suggest this?

Read the first chapter of a book and then stop. Watch the first 10 minutes of a movie and then turn it off. That's what Merlina is trying to do.

Because afterall Merlina lives inside a storybook. She's seen how the story ends and she doesn't like it so she's trying to stop the story at a time where there is no conflict. But conflict is what makes all stories interesting, its what makes life interesting. Part of what makes the story of King Arthur so interesting is the fall of the round table and Camelot. If you stop the story then there will be no adventure, because the story has stopped. Merlina wanted to stop anything from happening because she knows what happens next. She refuses to turn to the next page and is instead forcing everyone to stay on the current page. Nothing will happen if you don't turn the page which is why Sonic thinks Merlina's world will be boring. Plus whether its a downer ending or a happily ever after, every story needs a resolution otherwise we end up feeling cheated.

Then there's also the fact Merlina was using dark magic, summoning creatures from the underworld, creating dark knights that attack villagers, tried to kill the round table knights in a collapsing tunnel and forcibly took over the kingdom, forcing everyone under her rule. That's kinda evil and I'm sure Sonic wanted to stop that too.

• Thumbs Up 4

1) I don't remember Sonic saying anything like that in the game.

He says it at the beginning of the final battle. I think the line is something like " A world that nevers ends? That sounds pretty lame to me!"

What could POSSIBLY suggest this?

READ people's posts, sir. I've been going on about this for pages here.

Ok, whatever, on Nattala's post... but the last part is what Sonic mainly wanted to stop. So yeah.

READ people's posts, sir. I've been going on about this for pages here.

Ok, whatever, on Nattala's post... but the last part is what Sonic mainly wanted to stop. So yeah.

So far you haven't given any notable or solid examples of his personality being corrupt by his portrayal in SaTBK.

And many times, YOU'VE failed to read into people's responses to your claims.

Edited by Black Spy