Awoo.

New game Ideas?

Eternal EX

Sonic Unleashed's cutscenes ranged from mildly humorous to extremely cringeworthy. Non-the-less it was the best written Sonic story I've seen so far, bar Sonic Adventure 2.

Okay, these are just some ideas for a Shadow the Hedgehog sequel that have been floating around my head for a little while. Just thought I would get this out and see what you think.

Story: First, there should be a focus on the relationship between Shadow, Rouge and Omega. Shadow will still be the main character, but he would not be the only playable character. It would be along the lines of Sonic Adventure, where you have access to Shadow's story first, then unlock Rouge and Omega's stories as you go along. Since Rouge and Omega are Shadow's best friends, I felt this would be appropriate. Second, Eggman should be the main enemy. Any many have been stating in this topic already, it is long overdue and I want to see what the good ol' Doctor is truly capable of. Absolutely no "help" from aliens, gods or demonic entities!

Environments: Being a fan of the adventure fields since SA, I feel they should make a return. I would like to at least see a few different cities besides forests, deserts, canyons, et cetera. A good example would be Westopolis. While still rebuilding after the Black Arms' attack from the previous game, you would see signs of construction and as you progress through each character's story, you be able to access newly rebuilt areas one by one until after you finish the last story, when you'd be able to access every area in every location. Some secret areas could be unlocked if specific conditions are met.

Gameplay: Shadow would obviously have all the high speed, high action stages. Rouge's stages would be purely hunting and exploration. Omega's would have lots of enemies and lots of destruction. While I like each character having their own individual stages, I also like the idea of character sharing stages but playing through different sections (again, another thing I thought was done well in SA). Also, there would be some stages where all three characters would play together as a team (like Sonic Heroes except good). In the final part of the story, you would play Super Shadow for a stage or two on top of playing him in the final boss fight, with the other characters being playable in certain stages/sections to help him out. Also, there would be no vehicle involvement (except if it involves kart racing of sorts like SA/SA2) or weapon involvement (except in special circumstances, see below for an example).

Bosses: Aside from Eggman, three words: Fang the Sniper. I've never played the character in a game nor read any comics with him so far, but I became interested in him after reading his REAL Character Bio on Concept Mobius. He could be a recurring boss for both Shadow and Rouge. Judging from what I read about him, he'd be the perfect character to just come out of nowhere, steal a Chaos Emerald out of Eggman's hands (or Shadow's for that matter, gutsy git) and piss everyone off. I could see Shadow using a gun in a fight against Fang just because he can but that would be one of the few times, if not the only time, it should happen. I could also see Fang trying to hit on Rouge too. Another boss, for Shadow and Omega, could be Metal Sonic.

Guest Characters: The involvement of Fang I think could also bring the Chaotix detectives into the game too, since it is likely they could get hired to track and arrest Fang for theft (among other things). The rest of the main cast of the series could appear but only a couple of characters would appear as cameos in the story and the rest would appear after the end of the story in the adventure fields to initiate events or special missions.

Skills: Being the RPG fan that I am, I like the idea of leveling up skills and gaining a new skill after a current one reaches a specific level. Kind of like Sonic Unleashed, except your not raising stats.

Missions: Since Shadow and Rouge are G.U.N. agents (it is likely Omega is as well, if only to get at Eggman), it would be suitable to have the G.U.N. Commander give out most of the game's missions, especially during the story. Therefore, he would also be the one to reward players for completing each and every mission in a stage as well as whatever extra missions he gives. As for how missions are approached, I really like how this was handled in SA2 and would like to see it put into practice again.

Post-game: The missions part coincides with the post-game. I think something to keep players occupied in the post-game, aside from local/online multiplayer and leaderboards, is key. Therefore, after the story is complete, more missions should become available to add to replayability. Not sure about anything else though, any suggestions? ^^;

Edited by Maxanda

I would like to see Amy have a rival. Maybe Sega should revive Tiara Boobowski as someone to compete with Amy for Sonic's love.

This is more along the lines of a story idea, but here goes...

Please note, I wrote this for a topic I started on the Facebook Sonic page, where there are Scourge fans out the wazoo. I figured maybe he could be implemented to give them their fanboy moment.

I also figured it'd be a great way to tie up the Nega plothole. It needs a lot of work, but basically here's what I posted.

Eggman travels to the future to collect some special equipment for his latest doomsday weapon that only exists in that time period (200 years into the future) Sonic manages to travel with Eggman, and the two battle until they meet in a mechanical base. Turns out, Eggman had planned this all along, and traps Sonic into a glass tube, sort of like Unleashed. This time though, the Chaos Emeralds overreact, and cause a huge explosion that send Sonic, Eggman, and several other critters into an alternate dimension (Which floats in its own timeline). The explosion and the radioactivity from the emeralds transform Sonic and Eggman into Eggman Nega and Scourge. Not only this, but the Emeralds separate into light and dark, the Sol Emeralds, and the Luna Emeralds. Nega seals Scourge into a pod while he's distracted, and Nega then starts causing havoc in the other dimension, trying to destroy the land in order to find the Sol Emeralds, so he can transport back to his regular dimension. There, he meets Blaze, who was teleported to that dimension in the accident (but is oblivious to what is really going on) and so the Rush series begins.

After the events of Rush Adventure, Nega grows tired of trying to cooperate with his older, more complete self, and finds a way to transport back into the regular dimension into the future and cause havoc there, and retrieve the Luna Emeralds. Unfortunately for him, Silver is there to stop him. They have several battles, until Nega thinks that he has a better chance taking on the characters of the main time period, taking care to avoid Sonic, who's defeated him before. And thus the Rivals series is born, where Nega then pretends he is the descendant of Eggman, to keep his cover.

After those events, he retreats back to the future, where an unwanted guest is awoken: Scourge! Scourge has all of the Lunar Emeralds, and tries to make a pact with Nega to rule the world by combining the Sol and Luna Emeralds into the Chaos Emeralds once again. Nega reluctantly agrees, and they transport to Blaze's dimension to collect the Sol Emeralds. To their dismay, Sonic and Eggman are there, and soon things go crazy.

Sonic meets Scourge for the first time, not realizing it's actually him in the future, and soon Nega spills the beans on what happened. Eggman and Sonic later agree to team up to save themselves from turning into their darker selves, and eventually meet up with Blaze and Silver who become part of the plot (I have yet to develop them into it)

In summary, the main game consists of Sonic, Eggman, Silver and Blaze being the only playable characters. Sonic and Eggman try to reverse the situation by traveling through time to destroy Eggman's base before the previously mentioned events happen, and Silver and Blaze are left to keep Nega from combining the Sol and Luna Emeralds.

The game ends where Sonic and Scourge turn into special super forms. Sonic becomes Solar Sonic with the Sol Emeralds, and Scourge becomes Lunar Scourge (Creative, I know :P ) and they fight in an epic battle, and Sonic, Scourge, and Eggman and Nega end up merging together, although Sonic's and Eggman's regular form dominates, and Sonic and Eggman are back to normal. The accident still happened, but things are back to normal for the most part. Amidst the merging, Blaze's dimension finally merges back with Sonic's, and there is no longer a barrier between them. Silver decides to remain in the present, with Nega no longer being a threat (and also because he has met so many friends in the past)

Other characters that play a role are Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Prof Pickle and Marine, but they aren't playable. I still have a lot to iron out of this, but I just wanted to see if you guys thought it was a cool idea. The idea isn't just to give Scourge an appearance, but to explain that annoying Eggman Nega plothole.

I really am trying not to make this sound like fanfiction. D:

Okay, these are just some ideas for a Shadow the Hedgehog sequel that have been floating around my head for a little while. Just thought I would get this out and see what you think.

Story: First, there should be a focus on the relationship between Shadow, Rouge and Omega. Shadow will still be the main character, but he would not be the only playable character. It would be along the lines of Sonic Adventure, where you have access to Shadow's story first, then unlock Rouge and Omega's stories as you go along. Since Rouge and Omega are Shadow's best friends, I felt this would be appropriate. Second, Eggman should be the main enemy. Any many have been stating in this topic already, it is long overdue and I want to see what the good ol' Doctor is truly capable of. Absolutely no "help" from aliens, gods or demonic entities!

Environments: Being a fan of the adventure fields since SA, I feel they should make a return. I would like to at least see a few different cities besides forests, deserts, canyons, et cetera. A good example would be Westopolis. While still rebuilding after the Black Arms' attack from the previous game, you would see signs of construction and as you progress through each character's story, you be able to access newly rebuilt areas one by one until after you finish the last story, when you'd be able to access every area in every location. Some secret areas could be unlocked if specific conditions are met.

Gameplay: Shadow would obviously have all the high speed, high action stages. Rouge's stages would be purely hunting and exploration. Omega's would have lots of enemies and lots of destruction. While I like each character having their own individual stages, I also like the idea of character sharing stages but playing through different sections (again, another thing I thought was done well in SA). Also, there would be some stages where all three characters would play together as a team (like Sonic Heroes except good). In the final part of the story, you would play Super Shadow for a stage or two on top of playing him in the final boss fight, with the other characters being playable in certain stages/sections to help him out. Also, there would be no vehicle involvement (except if it involves kart racing of sorts like SA/SA2) or weapon involvement (except in special circumstances, see below for an example).

Bosses: Aside from Eggman, three words: Fang the Sniper. I've never played the character in a game nor read any comics with him so far, but I became interested in him after reading his REAL Character Bio on Concept Mobius. He could be a recurring boss for both Shadow and Rouge. Judging from what I read about him, he'd be the perfect character to just come out of nowhere, steal a Chaos Emerald out of Eggman's hands (or Shadow's for that matter, gutsy git) and piss everyone off. I could see Shadow using a gun in a fight against Fang just because he can but that would be one of the few times, if not the only time, it should happen. I could also see Fang trying to hit on Rouge too. Another boss, for Shadow and Omega, could be Metal Sonic.

Guest Characters: The involvement of Fang I think could also bring the Chaotix detectives into the game too, since it is likely they could get hired to track and arrest Fang for theft (among other things). The rest of the main cast of the series could appear but only a couple of characters would appear as cameos in the story and the rest would appear after the end of the story in the adventure fields to initiate events or special missions.

Skills: Being the RPG fan that I am, I like the idea of leveling up skills and gaining a new skill after a current one reaches a specific level. Kind of like Sonic Unleashed, except your not raising stats.

Missions: Since Shadow and Rouge are G.U.N. agents (it is likely Omega is as well, if only to get at Eggman), it would be suitable to have the G.U.N. Commander give out most of the game's missions, especially during the story. Therefore, he would also be the one to reward players for completing each and every mission in a stage as well as whatever extra missions he gives. As for how missions are approached, I really like how this was handled in SA2 and would like to see it put into practice again.

Post-game: The missions part coincides with the post-game. I think something to keep players occupied in the post-game, aside from local/online multiplayer and leaderboards, is key. Therefore, after the story is complete, more missions should become available to add to replayability. Not sure about anything else though, any suggestions? ^^;

I don't like the idea of having different types of playable characters in the game besides the speed types, but that's just my preference.

Other than that, I think you got pretty much everything except multiplayer. Races could work, but that's been done as multiplayer in SA2B, as well as in Sonic R, and Riders (ZG).

I've said this before, and I think it might work for a game implementing guns. A first-person shooter could work, CoD style. The multiplayer for the CoD series is great, and it just might work here.

I really am trying not to make this sound like fanfiction. D:
Unfortunately I think you failed on that point, as it sounds like a really convoluted fanfic in the making. I think it also goes to show just how screwy the Blaze plothole is and how unlikely it is that they have a decent plan to explain it.

It did make me think a bit, tho', about exploring the relationship between Sonic's world and Blaze's. We've had one game in Sonic's world, one game in Blaze's world, so if they make a third, it only seems fair to focus on both. And I think they've made it clear enough that these two worlds are more than just two random places that just happened to bump into each other one day, even though there's a good chance they've never bothered to decide exactly how they're related. As for what they could do with it...well, since I think Blaze is one of the best characters this series has had in a while, I'm more than a bit inclined to have something that ends with her being available for future games, so if it could be written well some sort of dimension-merge ending could be nice. Maybe build up some earth-shaking event in the distant past that caused the world to evolve on two separate but related paths. Maybe have the Eggmen try to recreate that event, split the world(s) again into the currently-existing and one (two?) where they rule (which would eventually head out to conquer the other worlds). If you want to be really slick, have the Eggmen succeed into creating their world(s), then have the dimensions collapse back into each other at the end, all the way down...I think it'd be easier to swallow the awfully convenient Sonic-Blaze world merge if it's part of the narrative necessity of getting rid of the Eggmen's as well. Not entirely sure how the emeralds would be handled (would they refuse into one set, and if so what effect (if any) would that have on them? Or would we still have two sets of emeralds, with the potential Earth-shattering kaboom if they got out of control?), and it seems to make Nega even more redundant, as he's only really needed because Eggman can't be in two places at once, but now there's only one place. Maybe we could just fuse him with Eggman and then forget about him.

Though, to be fair, striking at the nature of the world itself may be a bit lofty a goal for a sub-series.

Maybe build up some earth-shaking event in the distant past that caused the world to evolve on two separate but related paths.

Sonic X?

Not entirely sure how the emeralds would be handled (would they refuse into one set, and if so what effect (if any) would that have on them?

The last time this happened, we got the Super Emeralds. I stand by there being more than seven chaos emeralds in Sonic 3.

I don't like the idea of having different types of playable characters in the game besides the speed types, but that's just my preference.

Other than that, I think you got pretty much everything except multiplayer. Races could work, but that's been done as multiplayer in SA2B, as well as in Sonic R, and Riders (ZG).

I've said this before, and I think it might work for a game implementing guns. A first-person shooter could work, CoD style. The multiplayer for the CoD series is great, and it just might work here.

Yeah. I didn't want to go much into multiplayer at the moment simply because I'm not as big of fan of it as others and therefore not as picky. (I do like to play against other people, I just don't use it as a sole basis to determine if I'm going to like or buy a game like some people do.) I was trying to come up with an many ideas as I could and borrowing the good points from other games. I do agree that it wouldn't be a good idea to eliminate guns completely, since they were so prevalent in ShTH, but at least minimizing the use is a good start. It was way too overdone. The use of guns I found was a good reason to include Fang, since he was originally created as gunner in the first place, among other things.

Unfortunately I think you failed on that point, as it sounds like a really convoluted fanfic in the making. I think it also goes to show just how screwy the Blaze plothole is and how unlikely it is that they have a decent plan to explain it.

I figured as much. It's out of character for me to try and design such cruddy plots, as I always advocate the simple-yet-effective motive. It was more of a reason to give the die-hard Scourge fans on Facebook something to think about; if they want him so much in the games, let's see them figure out how that would work. Probably just me stirring up trouble. *is ashamed*

Although I still want to patch up the Nega plothole. I mean, it's like drawing a picture of Sonic, but you colored his shoes orange by mistake. It's not too noticeable from a distance, but when you look at it in more detail with more knowledge of the character, you want more than anything to fix it.

I honestly think Nega's screwing with everyone's mind on purpose. He's purposely trying to confuse the heck out of everyone; unfortunately, if this is the case, this confuses the fans as well, considering Sonic Rivals came right after Rush, then Rush Adventure came after Rivals. We see Nega alternating sides. It makes you wonder where these games fit in the series timeline.

Edited by Indigo Artemis

Rivals was made by a western developer, so future games will probably ignore it.

Actually, I think the "Sonic canon" might have been intended to be like this, under the assumption that few people would play all the games, and thus not find the confusion.

Rivals was made by a western developer, so future games will probably ignore it.

We can only hope.

Actually, I think the "Sonic canon" might have been intended to be like this, under the assumption that few people would play all the games, and thus not find the confusion.

Perhaps, but they heavily imply a continuous timeline with a series of events that link the games together. I mean, if you pick up Sonic Herpes Heroes, and have someone who's new to the series play it, they'll have no idea the story behind half the characters (mainly Shadow) unless they played Sonic Adventure 2.

Doubt it. It was supervised by Sonic Team.

I don't really think it's that hard to fix. Sure, Blaze is a bit of an issue, but not a lot is known about Blaze, Nega or Silver, so it leaves a lot open to their characters. Besides, if the creators are going to put such an emphasis on plot, there's no excuse for expecting a willing suspension of disbelief from the players over such a gaping plothole.

Perhaps, but they heavily imply a continuous timeline with a series of events that link the games together. I mean, if you pick up Sonic Herpes Heroes, and have someone who's new to the series play it, they'll have no idea the story behind half the characters (mainly Shadow) unless they played Sonic Adventure 2.
And Knuckles Chaotix.

I would like to see a game similar to those fighting games you get where every character has their own story ans reason be fighting every other character. This is only a suggestion so don't be mean about it (All right, if you want to but just don't call me stupid or anything.)

A few little ideas:

Arcade mode. Skip the story and the menus and all that crap, just go level to level in order like a classic game. Good for people who don't care about the story or just want to do another run through the game with the low points filtered out. For the sake of the first group it'd be open from the start, which...would be a bit odd, to be honest, letting the player go through all the stages and bosses without even touching the story, but I think it's workable.

Nonlinear level progression. I was thinking about Megaman and I saw this Sonic 1 promotional flyer thing, and I started wondering if being able to choose from a number of levels rather than going straight through in a set order might be interesting. Might be harder to tell a story that way, tho'...

And I was thinking about the extra missions they've been doing for a while, stuff like collecting a certain number of rings or beating the level under a certain time, and wondering why they have to be selected separately. If I beat the time limit my first time through, shouldn't that count as beating the mission? So just list things like that as sub-missions, and if the player does it, give them the emblem or whatever. And that got me thinking of long-term goals, stuff like achievements and some of the stuff Secret Rings did, and I wouldn't mind seeing more stuff like that as well.

I was thinking, about Mario's transition into 3D. The goal of Super Mario 64 was completely different from Super Mario Bros 1 2 and 3. Instead of getting from point A to point B, you had to explore, and collect stars. A lot of Marioesque charm was lost, but it was a nice start to Mario's 3D career. And the Banjo Kazooie games took that formula and injected it with setroids.

So I was thinking, if instead of running from point A to point B, Sonic took a more, exploration based route, with emphasis on collecting. I know it was done by Knuckles in Sonic Adventure 1 and 2, but I really think it could have been done better. And they tried it in Team Chaotix's story in Sonic Heroes, but that was more along the lines of "collect as you get from point A to point B."

I was thinking Sonic slows down, back to his Sonic Adventure 1 speed. I actually think Sonic has been going too fast these days. Maybe he can have a much more limited boost though.

We put him in a hub world, as large and elaborate as Hyrule field was in the legend of Zelda, Twilght Princess. Sure, the Sonic 06 hub worlds were big, but really lacked any real effort. Emphasis on emulating Hyrule field though. But less of a Zelda feel, more of a Sonic feel, know what I mean? Not that I expect checkered cliffs and spinning sunflowers. Possibly throw one or two towns into the mix, but nothing of great importance.

Obviously, you could access the real levels from here. Unlike the games lately, instead of being a straight run with few turns to the finish line, it would be an open world, full of badniks, and NPC's with problems to solve, and puzzles and... well you know what you'd find in a level.

For those who liked point A to point B, there can be a section in each stage, where you have to run a course like the older games. Think Super Mario Sunshine's levels that had Shadow Mario steal the water pack, and place you in a classic Mario Platformer.

Just as Banjo Tooie, they could have the last mission ( I don't know that you'd be forced to do them in a particular order ) contain a Boss to battle. I'd vote for a more classic Robotnik Mech, but anything could work, depending on the story.

Another thing I liked about Banjo Tooie, is that some of the worlds were connected, and you had to track down events from world to world just for a single Jigsaw piece. I think it would be nice to apply to this game too.

I would hope that, for once, the Chaos Emeralds could stay out of this, but the ability to play as Super Sonic, or other characters after the game was over would be nice.

A few little ideas:

Arcade mode. Skip the story and the menus and all that crap, just go level to level in order like a classic game. Good for people who don't care about the story or just want to do another run through the game with the low points filtered out. For the sake of the first group it'd be open from the start, which...would be a bit odd, to be honest, letting the player go through all the stages and bosses without even touching the story, but I think it's workable.

Nonlinear level progression. I was thinking about Megaman and I saw this Sonic 1 promotional flyer thing, and I started wondering if being able to choose from a number of levels rather than going straight through in a set order might be interesting. Might be harder to tell a story that way, tho'...

The "arcade mode" is actually something I've been thinking about for some time. I think there should also be some more minor options like the ability to turn off Sonic's "yeahs" and "yahoos" in game or the music vocals like in Sonic R. I've never had any complaints about either, but they're somewhat controversial so it couldn't hurt.

And if Shadow the Hedgehog didn't tell you that nonlinear progression makes it harder to tell a story, I don't know what does. Although, I will say in terms of the game itself, the way it carries out nonlinear gameplay is something it actually does better than most games that try it. When you play games with forks in the story like GTAIV, Mass Effect or BioShock, most of the time it ends up being the same mission with slight alterations. In Shadow, that wasn't the case. Unfortunately, the execution of the game as a whole overshadowed that. So if a Sonic game were to use nonlinear level progression, I'd recommend that it use a similar progression formula as Shadow, but with an excuse plot and better gameplay.

Edited by A Ham Sandwich

I was thinking, about Mario's transition into 3D. The goal of Super Mario 64 was completely different from Super Mario Bros 1 2 and 3. Instead of getting from point A to point B, you had to explore, and collect stars. A lot of Marioesque charm was lost, but it was a nice start to Mario's 3D career. And the Banjo Kazooie games took that formula and injected it with setroids.

Mario isn't based on speed, though, so it's a lot easier for him to explore.

So I was thinking, if instead of running from point A to point B, Sonic took a more, exploration based route, with emphasis on collecting. I know it was done by Knuckles in Sonic Adventure 1 and 2, but I really think it could have been done better. And they tried it in Team Chaotix's story in Sonic Heroes, but that was more along the lines of "collect as you get from point A to point B."

It's kinda hard to collect things at high speeds. Since you can't remove the speed (because then it won't be a Sonic game), and since more people do not support the idea of collecting things (the reception of that gimmick in SU wasn't that great), I'd say collecting shouldn't appear in a Sonic game.

I was thinking Sonic slows down, back to his Sonic Adventure 1 speed. I actually think Sonic has been going too fast these days. Maybe he can have a much more limited boost though.

Maybe the 360 version of SU is too fast, but I feel that the Wii version had a perfect sense of speed. You don't run too fast, even with the boost, and you can't spam the boost like you can in the 360 version. SA was too slow, IMO.

We put him in a hub world, as large and elaborate as Hyrule field was in the legend of Zelda, Twilght Princess. Sure, the Sonic 06 hub worlds were big, but really lacked any real effort. Emphasis on emulating Hyrule field though. But less of a Zelda feel, more of a Sonic feel, know what I mean? Not that I expect checkered cliffs and spinning sunflowers. Possibly throw one or two towns into the mix, but nothing of great importance.

How do you give hubs a Sonic feel other than the way that Unleashed already has (gimmicks such as lightspeed dash and the homing attacks are used)?

Obviously, you could access the real levels from here. Unlike the games lately, instead of being a straight run with few turns to the finish line, it would be an open world, full of badniks, and NPC's with problems to solve, and puzzles and... well you know what you'd find in a level.

Unleashed 360 was fine. There was enough exploration; to be honest, any more and it wouldn't feel like a Sonic game. The main gimmick which draws people to Sonic is speed. Things such as puzzles would slow the stage down, which defies the point of a Sonic game.

For those who liked point A to point B, there can be a section in each stage, where you have to run a course like the older games. Think Super Mario Sunshine's levels that had Shadow Mario steal the water pack, and place you in a classic Mario Platformer.

I buy Sonic games expecting to have point A to B. If only a part of the game is as such, I wouldn't get it.

Those are just my thoughts. I'm not trying to diss your opinion, I'm just saying I don't like it.

I want a Sonic Rush 3 for the DS or a Sonic Rivals 3 for the PSP. I don't want another Sonic game taking place in a storybook, Secret Rings was OK, but Black Knight...ugh. My friend on Xbox Live SEGASuperSonic (known as SEGASuperSonicdude7 on YouTube) told me it was horrible so I'll take his word on it, plus I barely play my Wii (except for a few games like Brawl, Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, and Twilight Princess) and it's been acting up lately.

It's a bit of a stretch, but I'd think it would be pretty cool to have an FPS starring Gamma.

Speaking about weapon, Omega is better. But yeah, it would be cool!

I want a Sonic Rush 3 for the DS or a Sonic Rivals 3 for the PSP. I don't want another Sonic game taking place in a storybook, Secret Rings was OK, but Black Knight...ugh. My friend on Xbox Live SEGASuperSonic (known as SEGASuperSonicdude7 on YouTube) told me it was horrible so I'll take his word on it, plus I barely play my Wii (except for a few games like Brawl, Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, and Twilight Princess) and it's been acting up lately.

How about the original game that backbone entertainment was going to develop before the producer of Shadow the hedgehog got in the way? Wouldn't that be better?

I don't want another Sonic game taking place in a storybook, Secret Rings was OK, but Black Knight...ugh. My friend on Xbox Live SEGASuperSonic (known as SEGASuperSonicdude7 on YouTube) told me it was horrible so I'll take his word on it
If SEGASuperSonicdude7 told you to jump off a bridge...

You souldn't say what other people tell you. I played SatBK and I found it far more fun than sonic unleashed(wii version).

How about the original game that backbone entertainment was going to develop before the producer of Shadow the hedgehog got in the way? Wouldn't that be better?

What game was that?

If SEGASuperSonicdude7 told you to jump off a bridge...

I wouldn't do that. I know better than that.

I don't know if this counts as a new game idea or what... but...

You know how in WarioWare, 9-volt always has Nintendo themed micro games?

I think it would be neat to see some Sonic themed Micro games, and I bet there could be a lot of them. Heck, an entire Sonic themed Wario Ware type game would be awesome, but it would never come to be.

RobotnikWare Inc.