Awoo.

TRANSFORMERS!

Tiller

We also got a new trailer, and it mentions the extinction of humanity and them all, and there is only one force, in all of the Transformers Mythos who wants that, and no that is not glavatron: ITS The Quintesons! it would explain the massive, unusual fleet, and who Lockdown is working for, and it would be a good setup for a trilogy, of course that would also mean Sharicons, and possibly Junkeons showing up, and who else could repair that chest blow that Optimus gets

Optimus will have a blast with teh Quintessons if they show up.

Five faces to give.

EDIT:

tumblr_n5m1thCqkX1sysem0o3_500.gif

That hook arm tho.

It would be neat if Lockdown was hired by the Quintessons.

But they'll probably go the boring route and say it was Unicron.

It would be neat if Lockdown was hired by the Quintessons.

But they'll probably go the boring route and say it was Unicron.

But Unicron enslaves, not hires, and he prefers making living ships :P 

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8z1JneWix0

That Stinger thing was so goddamn awesome.

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh shit, Stinger is goddamn Sandman.

Also conformation Slag is in the movie. Yaaaaaay.

Oh shit, Stinger is goddamn Sandman.

Also conformation Slag is in the movie. Yaaaaaay.

All the Dinobots will show up. And all of them will transform.

Hasbro-confirmed.

If they do anything important besides that is a completely different thing.

EDIT:

Hello Wolf. 

Sans-titre-1_1401479763.jpg

It's Lockdown's pet.

So the total runtime of Age of Extinction (excluding credits) is two hours and thirty minutes - the longest of the films so far.

This can be either very good - more room for plot and development and Dinobots - or very bad - they end up wasting it and prevent the film from reachng its full potential.

EDIT: Seems to be gone. Here's a mirror to it though.

So the total runtime of Age of Extinction (excluding credits) is two hours and thirty minutes - the longest of the films so far.

This can be either very good - more room for plot and development and Dinobots - or very bad - they end up wasting it and prevent the film from reachng its full potential.

Holy shit...

Well, good job I have a lot of free time, eh?

EDIT: Seems to be gone. Here's a mirror to it though.

After seeing the other previous films, my guess is going to be the latter. And since they got that one writer, Ehren Kruger, from RotF and DotM as the main writer for this one, it will most definitely be the latter.

So that Transformers/Evangelon thing's gotten a new story update (translation's slightly wonky):

1401787669_story02.jpg

Right then, a mysterious shadow appeared in front of the Angel.
"Power... this... this body feels worthy... yes.. "
"That... voice, Starscream. What? No way?!"
Convoy raised his voice unintentionally. Starscream somehow continued to wander, he lost is life in the Unicron war a few years back, his spark left his body... you could call his state.. a ghost .
The shadow of Starscream's ghost merges with the angel, its figure started to mutate. It becomes something different, something half Starscream , half angel - AngelScream.
"What is happening?! Is the angel changing..?!"
Misato wasn't able to hide her surprise at the situation either.
"I have obtained a new body at last!"
AngelScream raised a laugh. He noticed Convoy at his feet.
"An angel, you say? No, also Cybertronian now. And it feels right - let me try this new power!"
AngelScream aimed his wrath at Convoy. The massive size difference shortly puts the Autobots in a desperate situation.

Everything grew more chaotic as one unexpected event followed the other. Commander Misato tells orders the launch of the EVA-01 Unit. New Tokyo 3 begins to change.
"What is going on? Is this place like Scramble City?"
As Convoy's mind rushes, the ground opens before his eyes, and the EVA-01 Unit rises out of it. The Cybertron warriors were overwhelmed by the sheer size of it, nothing they had ever seen before.

So this seems to be set in Japanese G1 continuity, but things are weird here - even though the events of The Movie are explicitly mentioned, Prime's alive (logically putting it after "2010") but Bumblebee (who should be Goldbug after Prime's resurrection) is walking around too. So yeah :U

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Some designs from the lazily named 2014/15 Transformers cartoon, Transformers: Robots in Disguise. Everyone, meet Sideswipe, Bumblebee (returning from Transformers: Prime), and Mini-Con Fixit! We also know that the Autobots will be mentored by the Ben Kenobi-esque Spark Ghost of Optimus Prime, and the team will include a Dinobot and a cadet from Ultra Magnus' squadron, the Cybertron Elite Guard. The team will face off against an uprising of all-new Decepticons on Earth.hasbro-transformers_1402605359.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

1402713498_masterpiece-star-saber_140271

So hey a pic of the prototype Masterpiece figure of Star Saber - the guy no-one outside of Japan really cares much about (plus Magnus's coloured legs and prototype cab).

Wait, does Grimlock still have his perpetual voice actor?! cause if they changed it for the first time in almost 3 decades I'll be pissed

Also I'll still bet you the quintessons are the big baddies this trilogy, even the deceptions believe in enslavement, Quintessons want us dead

Wait, does Grimlock still have his perpetual voice actor?! cause if they changed it for the first time in almost 3 decades I'll be pissed

Actually, David Kaye (BW Megatron, TFP Hardshell) voiced him in TFA.

Gregg Berger did imply he would reprise the role in an interview, so you can safely bet he will.

I wouldn't be surprised if the humans are the overarching villains, honestly. But I am curious as to who Lockdown's employer is.

I'm willing to bet it's either the Quintessons/some other equivalent to them or some Cybertronian (might be Autobot, Decepticon or neither) who's pissed off with Earth for some reason. Maybe Jihaxus or something.

I doubt it's Unicron since he's typically more the "enslaver" type than the "employer" type.

Sorry for double-post, but a new TV spot for AOE gives away a big plot point:

You think you were born? You were built and they want you back.

Sorry for double-post, but a new TV spot for AOE gives away a big plot point:

OH SHOOKY, its the Quintesson's I KNEW IT... so Sharkicons and Junkions here we come

:D 

You know it'd be just delicious if one of the villains in Transformers 4 happens to have a Spinosaurus alternate form, and get pummeled by Grimlock.

You know it'd be just delicious if one of the villains in Transformers 4 happens to have a Spinosaurus alternate form, and get pummeled by Grimlock.

I see what you did there, and I like it.

Uh.

1397258064_hr_Transformers:_Age_of_Extin

Good guy, but still.

transformers-age-of-extinction-autobot-h

So am I the only one who thinks they got Hound mixed up with Bulkhead?

Uh.

1397258064_hr_Transformers:_Age_of_Extin

Good guy, but still.

I dunno; I just can't shake the feeling that Scorn will be villainous some way somehow. Then again he wouldn't be the first.....sentinelCE44A1FE9.jpg

I want The Lego Movie 2 to have Transformers in it now.