Awoo.

TRANSFORMERS!

Tiller

Now that I've had time to mull and think it over, I'm definently ready to give this new show a go when it comes out!biggrin.png

Lockdown is in the new movie? I love him but I'm finding it hard to get excited for the new movie because of Bay, would like to see if he resembles Lockdowns look in TFA.

Hmm, with all this Animated influence, I wonder if they'll pull a "Sari" in this movie as well. Granted, considering what Bay did with that Decepticon in Revenge of the Fallen, he'd probably find a way to sexualize that concept as well. :P

Lockdown is in the new movie? I love him but I'm finding it hard to get excited for the new movie because of Bay, would like to see if he resembles Lockdowns look in TFA.

2D80216950569047F5884A74F279E6AC.jpg

Nope.

At least he actually has a distinct human-like face instead of having a robo-demon face like Megatron or a jumbled mess of a face like Starscream's.

Seriously I dunno what the hell's up with his mouth. Didn't know in 2007, don't know now.

2D80216950569047F5884A74F279E6AC.jpg

Nope.

I am unsure of how I feel about this, something about it just feels really off...

• Thumbs Up 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQkaXkVQC5Y

Holy fucking shit I love Lockdown.

Were those Predacons?!

very end, chasing the cars, we only got a small glimpse

Those are the Dreads from Dark of the Moon.

Those are the Dreads from Dark of the Moon.

Oh, that makes more sense, I only watched the first Bayformers movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQkaXkVQC5Y

Holy fucking shit I love Lockdown.

His face changed in to a canon... wat.

Also, friggin screen glare, god why.

His face changed in to a canon... wat.

Also, friggin screen glare, god why.

Actually watching it better now, his face doesn't turn into a cannon per-se. That cannon shows up from inside his chest and simply covers his head. 

Actually watching it better now, his face doesn't turn into a cannon per-se. That cannon shows up from inside his chest and simply covers his head. 

It seems to sort of meld with his face, his face starts changing and then his chest does, the two then seem to link together.

It's quite a bizzare transformation but interesting too.

Hell yeah, we got pics of Masterpiece Ultra Magnus:

1398165563_10257969_611705112248562_8294

Main paragraph: Masterpiece #22 is confirmed to be Ultra Magnus. G1 toy was a combination of a Convoy same sized robot and a big body part which transforms into a car carrier. However, Masterpiece toy is going to make its transformation as shown in the cartoon series. The cab truck will still have its own robot mode, but it will be able to transform with the car carrier body as one. Its vehicle mode includes a cab truck in the same size as MP-10, tires and front grill will be the same parts. In addition, shoulder missile launcher will be removable, but it does not have to be removed in order to transform.

Pic 1 with Leader's Metrics: MP-10 Metrics can be stored inside its chest.

Pic 2: Truck mode (in the middle) - Carrier mode gimmick will include movable ramp.

Pic 3: This is the size comparison with MP-10. It is made to be very show accurate.

Continued 2nd Paragraph: MP-22 Ultra Magnus will be released around second half of December, selling price will be 19,440 Japanese yen ($190). (Actual available date and price may be changed.)

1398164417_mp2202.jpg

For the pic on the right: With respect to the G1 Toy, under the helmet, it will have a smaller head of Magnus (same as Optimus Prime).

• Thumbs Up 3

uh

two things

one, transformers x evangelion crossover announced

and two

mZxjUbj.jpg

grimlock is fucking giant if this chart is accurate enough. 

AND considering Hasbro confirmed that the dinobots WILL transform, well...

EDIT: Wait, Grimlock is smaller than that in all the footage shown after the Superbowl trailer. Did they change his size?

one, transformers x evangelion crossover announced

No really guys, this is a thing:

1398360554_10152511_670956649636945_3637

The Angels are invading. Breaking a long silence, the mysterious life-forms known as the Angels suddenly appear. The weapons the UN forces gather together in retaliation can't even scratch them. In the end, they turn to the secret agency, NERV, to manage the anti-Angel strategy.

With Neo-Tokyo 3 in their sights, the Angels slowly advance upon the city...but suddenly a spaceship comes hurtling down from the sky above the Angels: the Sky Lynx! Out of the ship emerges warriors of the far-off planet Cybertron. They've come to investigate after noticing an unusual energy reading.

"We can't let a disaster like the Second Impact occur on this planet."

"What?! What are these monsters?!"

The shocked Cybertron convoy sets its sights on an enemy much bigger than themselves.

• Thumbs Up 1

WAHT that crossover looks insane and I adore that color scheme on Optimus I am SO EXCITED about this

Also, do we have any frame of reference for how MP Ultra Magnus is going to compare in size to MP-01?

10177863_10153188798692316_8125981840444 

Brb, fapping to sexiness <3

Also, EVA x Transformers?? When is this happening? Someone tell High Moon to get this as DLC for Dark Spark.

Also, do we have any frame of reference for how MP Ultra Magnus is going to compare in size to MP-01?

The big pic up there shows Magnus standing next to MP-10 Prime. So I assume Magnus will be around the same size as MP-01.

As Albinomus Prime, I reckon he'll be the same size as MP-10 Prime.

Also, EVA x Transformers?? When is this happening? Someone tell High Moon to get this as DLC for Dark Spark.

No one knows. That picture was just a hint. Probably will be one or two recoloured Takara Tomy toys.