Awoo.

Sonic the Hedgehog 4

Aquaslash

Damnable time zones! I stay up 'till 2 AM at the latest, any further and I end up feeling like shit the next day. One damn hour off...bah, maybe I'll actually turn in early for once, see if I can wake up at a reasonable hour and catch it then...in any case I'm not going to see this one happen...

This.

Is.

AWESOME!!!! ...I hope.

I'll do my best to stay up that late, but I hope it's worth the trouble. As for thoughts on the title, Sonic 4 is obvious. Though I hope they surprise me.

TEH PLOT THICKENS!

I don't know a thing about time zones, but I will be here till 1:30/2 AM and see what happens

My timeline seems to be "GMT-03:00" BTW.

I found out, it will be at 5AM in my country, and as much as a Sonic fan as I am, I can't be bothered to disrupt my sleep with this, sorry guys, I hope teh internet doesn't explode and I can read you all tomorrow :P

For once midterm cramming has its benefits, aside from not flunking, so I'll definitely be up to see it.

UK fans will have to wait until 8am D:

That's a good time compared to having to wait until some ungodly hour between midnight and 7am like we do at E3.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well I'll be getting some sleep now. I wasn't that bothered before, but a GameSpot reveal does suggest something big might be coming. =X Back at 8am!

Oh, and also, dunno if this was known before but... a quick search on GameSpot and...

294tjwz.png

INTERESTING, HMM.

Edited by bolt7

Oh, and also, dunno if this was known before but... a quick search on GameSpot and...

If gamespot have the info.... then this might be accurate... if so... jolly good news for everyone... but it would also hint that theres a retail release... unless the file size is extremely small (wii version).

Gamespot have had those listings since the game was revealed so it doesn't mean anything :-/

• Thumbs Up 1

294tjwz.png

INTERESTING, HMM.

You'd think that they would have had those pages up long in advance, before getting the exclusive, and that suddenly removing certain formats would be a very silly and suspicious move.

You might as well say "You'd think the title would be changed to reflect the name they know it will have."

I had a suspicion it might've been guess work, of course. I just randomly searched it and thought they might, y'know, know something. I guess they listed it for all of those formats because it could be any of them, but yeah. Patticus is right. Suddenly removing certain formats is a bit silly. 8/

Also, I guess the A, B, C tag is reference to a Mega Drive control pad?

Gamespot have had those listings since the game was revealed so it doesn't mean anything :-/

Yeah, I'd be surprised something slipped past you and Doc Eggman anyway. XD When is bolt's time to shine? ;O; /weepweep

Edited by bolt7

Uh, is it me or do those tags seem a bit random and slipshod? 'a', 'b', and 'c'???

Isn't it obvious? The PC version is a poor console conversion missing features, 360 owners get a 2D point and click adventure game, Wii gets a text-based CYOA fanfic and the PS3 version doesn't even have Robotnik - just Sonic.

I'm also in the 3am slot for the information on Needlemouse. Thank god I purchased Firefly on BlueRay today, and I've got my friend's copy of Gurren Lagann. Yep this shouldn't be hard to keep myself awake until then.

People do realise that nobody will be able to get on Gamespot for the first 15 min because it'll have crashed from all the refreshing thats bound to happen. When that happens it'll filter out into the Sonic fansites, most likely SSMB will be the first one hit, then a few others may experience a bit of downtime.

Think back to when that material from Sonic Unleashed was leaked out. After I found the trailer on youtube and posted the link on here, SSMB crashed for half an hour and I got an inbox full of requests from people to give them the footage.

When the information goes live, this is going to be worse. Despite this being a midnight thing for the US, and an early morning thing for the UK, this is going to be a worse demand on the system.

SO! *claps* Lets take bets... I bet that SSMB will be down for 20 min... any advances on 20 min!

• Thumbs Up 2

3:00 AM it is then.

I was debating on having a regular sleeping pattern like a normal human being, but whatever, it can wait.

People do realise that nobody will be able to get on Gamespot for the first 15 min because it'll have crashed from all the refreshing thats bound to happen.

3:15 AM it is then.

I was debating on having a regular sleeping pattern like a normal human being, but whatever, it can wait.

Fingers crossed that it's really going to be available for PC. That's the only way I can ever get my hands on the game...

Not being ignorant, serious question: Does anyone wish to enlighten me on why SEGA didn't make Sonic 4 before after Sonic 3& knuckles?

Not being ignorant, serious question: Does anyone wish to enlighten me on why SEGA didn't make Sonic 4 before after Sonic 3& knuckles?

Sonic & Knuckles is pretty much Sonic 3 part 2... whilst someone out there will most likely link/quote some type of information station esq website that looks into these kinds of things and will most likely correct this if incorrect.

Sonic & Knuckles is Sonic 3... only Sonic 3 was too big a game for one cart... however recent rom finds may call this into question. Also wasn't Sonic Stadium going to be Sonic 4? Also known as Sonic Crackers and eventually ended up being Knuckles Chaotix?

Sonic & Knuckles is pretty much Sonic 3 part 2... whilst someone out there will most likely link/quote some type of information station esq website that looks into these kinds of things and will most likely correct this if incorrect.

Sonic & Knuckles is Sonic 3... only Sonic 3 was too big a game for one cart... however recent rom finds may call this into question. Also wasn't Sonic Stadium going to be Sonic 4? Also known as Sonic Crackers and eventually ended up being Knuckles Chaotix?

Thanks. Ok the whole sonic 3 and knuckles split thing, i already knew but you said sonic stadium was going to be sonic 4? and i thought sonic team didn't work on knuckles chaotix, I didn't think they would have anything to do with crackers either in that case.