Awoo.

Sonic the Hedgehog 4

Aquaslash

I said it before and I'll say it again: Being a Wii-only owner sucks balls.

I'll still pay attention to development of this game... probably...

I just hope Sega can make up for the Wii's lack of Needlemouse.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Well, I will say, I have been secretly hoping in my head that this game will go back to the style and substance of Sonic CD (level design and atmosphere>speed theory) and have an amazing animated intro.

It'd also be really cool if they got Toei Animation to do it again.

Write moar words, damnit.

I do have a variety of rambly Sonic fanfics for your reading pleasure madness. ;)

Also, where is your avatar from?

This is the world we live iiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn

Edited by Frozen Nitrogen

I said it before and I'll say it again: Being a Wii-only owner sucks balls.

I'll still pay attention to development of this game... probably...

I just hope Sega can make up for the Wii's lack of Needlemouse.

I'll say something: Being a multiconsole owner RULES.

You can get the best of the worlds, I mean the Wii has some great games on it, it really does, but some of them are required taste and honestly even though I own a 360 I still buy more games overall for the Wii because some of it's unique games appeal to me. However, I only have opinions on games, I don't judge consoles. It's all in tastes and opinions though I do agree the Wii gets the short end of the stick often on multi-console releases.

• Thumbs Up 2

Super Mario Galaxy is my favorite game this generation, and theres a few other Wii games I love like Twilight Princess(although thats on GC), Punch-Out, New Super Mario Bros Wii, and Brawl. That said, if you can only have ONE console this generation, LOL at picking the Wii. I'm sorry, but you just missed out on a crapload of fantastic games :/

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Maybe the 90's never ended for me, but I don't understand the logic of complaining about not being able to get Sonic games on a Nintendo console.

• Thumbs Up 2

Super Mario Galaxy is my favorite game this generation, and theres a few other Wii games I love like Twilight Princess(although thats on GC), Punch-Out, New Super Mario Bros Wii, and Brawl. That said, if you can only have ONE console this generation, LOL at picking the Wii. I'm sorry, but you just missed out on a crapload of fantastic games :/

Funnily, I have all three consoles and I have the most games for Wii (About 23) and play it most. My PS3 is usually just used as a DVD player.

Maybe the 90's never ended for me, but I don't understand the logic of complaining about not being able to get Sonic games on a Nintendo console in the 90's.

Fix'd.

• Thumbs Up 3

Funnily, I have all three consoles and I have the most games for Wii (About 23) and play it most. My PS3 is usually just used as a DVD player.

*Throws a copy of Uncharted 2 at MarcelloF's head*

But your right, having all 3 is the best way to go (I mean they launched years ago, its not completely unreasonable for a gamer). I am only short the PSP (but my sister has one). My 360 is usually the one that collects the dust, but its not like the Wii is too far ahead.

Fix'd.

Ah, Classic.

I could care less where Needlemouse goes though. If the Wii misses out, then they will probably get something else to make it up to Nintendo, be it the third installment of Rush or the Storybook franchise. Not a bad trade-off actually, since we already know the Rush series is portable gold.

I also have the WII and PS3, but most of my time is spent on the PS3. it all comes down to what your into, i love raceing sims and FPS's and since the PS3 has a better linup of thos (My opinion) PS3 is what i enjoy most =)

As for WII beeing excluded, i can see where some people would be upset, especialy when the WII is all they have.

Anyone who complains about a lack of good games on Wii clearly isn't looking hard enough, or not even trying. Just saying. My Wii collection is roughly 3 times that of my 360 collection, if not more, and there's a lot more good Wii games I haven't gotten yet.

Edit: Also, you'll be surprised how much you can fit within 40 MB, if you do things right. The Tales of Monkey Island episodes, for instance - the PC version of episode one is roughly 188 MB. LostWinds and its sequel have some of the Wii's best visuals in general (I'd argue they're among the most beautiful games of the generation), and yet they're both WiiWare titles, as well.

Edited by The Sniper
  • Thumbs Up 2

Anyone who complains about a lack of good games on Wii clearly isn't looking hard enough, or not even trying. Just saying. My Wii collection is roughly 3 times that of my 360 collection, if not more, and there's a lot more good Wii games I haven't gotten yet
must have a tiny 360 collection

Sweet Cucumber Sandwiches my heart jumped at that when I saw the video player thinking it was a new trailer.

Jeez Shadzter, don't scare me like that! ;_;

Sweet Cucumber Sandwiches my heart jumped at that when I saw the video player thinking it was a new trailer.

Jeez Shadzter, don't scare me like that! ;_;

Lol! Sorry :lol:

Does anyone know how to convert GameTrailers player to YouTube? I've made a Community Blog post about it but Word Press doesn't have an option for GameTrailers video's.

must have a tiny 360 collection

I've more or less lost count of my game collection, but I at least have ten 360 games. I'd have a lot more of both Wii and 360 games if I had a proper income, but I can't imagine my 360 collection closing the gap by much in such a case.

I've more or less lost count of my game collection, but I at least have ten 360 games. I'd have a lot more of both Wii and 360 games if I had a proper income, but I can't imagine my 360 collection closing the gap by much in such a case.

Dosent help that 360 and PS3 games are a bit more expensive =X

i really REALLY want some more solid infoz naw =(

There are some great games for the 360, the thing is lots of them are in genres I only have little interest in. There are definitely some great games, and I love online, but the abundance of certain game genres and yet so few quality games in other genres makes it more opiniated.

Anyways, if Justin Timberlake really did the music for Project Needlemouse, that would be the first game I honestly would really use the 360 music system on.

• Thumbs Up 3

Anyways, if Justin Timberlake really did the music for Project Needlemouse, that would be the first game I honestly would really use the 360 music system on.

Lmao, did I miss something?

Lmao, did I miss something?

The ScrewAttack video I posted further up this page predicting the Top 10 Headlines of 2010.

Oh, the video won't load for me or its going extremely slow... But its pretty much just a joke? Good. If Justin Timberlake would do the music for the game, imagine the explosion from the fans and in SEGA Hq(Fans would bomb them). :o

Oh, the video won't load for me or its going extremely slow... But its pretty much just a joke? Good. If Justin Timberlake would do the music for the game, imagine the explosion from the fans and in SEGA Hq(Fans would bomb them). :o

The ScrewAttack guys in the video make some random funny predictions for 2010's headlines. At number 6 they predict Project Needlemous is revealed to be Sonic 4 and Justin Timberlake will be doing the music for the game after they mention last years confirmation that Michael Jackson was involved with Sonic 3's music.

• Thumbs Up 1

I completely agree with you- though not everyone is lucky enough to own more than one, or even have the choice in what they get. There are a lot of fantastic games for the Xbox and PS3, but at the same time, like you said, they'd be missing out on some of the best games I've played in a long time by not owning a Wii (like Galaxy, Secret Rings, Punch-Out, Mario Kart Wii.) The Wii does seem to have some AAA titles, but in my opinion, the unfortunate thing is that they're quite scarce. It's hard to find them amongst the mist of bad to average standard games, stuff like Cold Mountain and even New Super Mario Bros Wii, two titles I'd defiantly not rate above average. The PS3 and 360's game libraries are mostly the same as each other and even though both consoles have their own good exclusives, I don't think it's worth owning all three (I know I do and out of the two my Xbox is usually the one that gets played most, mostly because the games are generally cheaper and I know more people that own 360's to play on XBL with.)

I doubt the reason Needlemouse might not be coming to Wii Ware is simply 'the Wii doesn't do HD.' Space most likely isn't an issue either- they managed to cram the Tales of Monkey Island episodic games on there, didn't they? If this game does end up 2D sprite style there's no excuse 40MB is too small. On the other hand, maybe SEGA didn't get a good enough response with their VC releases? It might even be a case of target audience. Maybe SEGA are aiming this title at long time fans and they're presuming the majority of them already own 360's and PS3's. I'm sure they said at one point in an interview that they'd continue making Sonic games for younger fans like the storybook series by making use of the Wii.

Small rant over. XD I don't think it's right SEGA isolate those Wii only owners, but then again the two HD systems and the Wii are very different consoles and if you don't own all three you're bound to be missing out on some things. 360's and PS3's are slowly getting cheaper and cheaper already- I'm sure you'll be able to play Needlemouse someday. =P

Edited by bolt7

So I guess SEGA is REALLY upset over this leak?

http://seganerds.thekartel.com/go/thread/view/87386/22196929/Project_Needlemouse_Character_Countdown?pg=6

And I think that the 360/PS3 ironically has A LOT more unique games than the Wii. And if you are a Wii-only owner, you are missing out on a lot of fantastic 3rd party games like Batman Arkham Asylum and Bayonetta. The Wii is fine, but the REAL next-generation is on 360 and PS3.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 1