Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

Felix turned to Ralph, looking worried about having to say this. "Calhoun...says she was attacked and Vanellope....was kidnapped".

"Y-You mean she's in danger?!" Ralph asked, as he threw off the small hat and badge he had been wearing. In the mess, he had forgot to mention he had gotten a small side-job as a greeting guy for new game characters. "We've gotta save the half-pint, who kidnapped her!?" Ralph said in a panic.

"Heheheho, shouldn't it be obvious Ralphie-Boy?! Someone that has a grudge against you!" A creepy, slimey, and crazed voice shouted. The voice echoed all over Game Central Station, as all of the game characters looked around them, trying to figure out what was going on. Suddenly, the massive glass ceiling of the station smashed as the lights turned off. The only thing that was seen...was the bugs.

latest?cb=20131115052449

Massive bugs flew all over the station, as they began attacking the various people around there. Their eyes were a mixture of the heartless' yellow eyes, and green neon. Darkness flew off them like a massive smoke as the bugs proceed to swarm the area, biting and clawing at anyone they could get their hands on.

"You wanna take a shot at me Ralphie!? Come meet me at the place you should've died!" The voice echoed.

"Don't come, and you can face the death of your whittle pally all over again!" 

"...Let's make things more fun....if you don't come to me, then I'll turn on Turbo mode and have my army kill everyone in the arcade, starting with your little friend! Bye Byeeeeeee~" The voice said, taking an even darker and creepier pitch. 

• Thumbs Up 5

Kyubey's eyes widen as they glow blue, scanning LOG's playground for the source of the voice.

LOCATION DETECTED.

Kyubey then puts on a face of determination. "Allllrighty! Let's skip the battle ahead and take on the big boss!" He announces. "Then, we can pull a Phantom Menace and kill these bugs in one fell swoop!"

Shuichi reaches out. "K-Kyubey, we can't leave this as is!"

Too late, however. Kyubey proceeds to run forward... only to be stopped by Cy-Bugs, forming a wall around him. "...Okay, plan B. Let's squash these bugs!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"Oh christ," Robinson panicked. "Now what do we do?!"

Star turned to Robinson. "Duh, we do what we do best - kick evil's butt!" With that, she threw a hard punch at a bug that flew towards the group, knocking it seven ways for Sunday.

Voidica helped Star by firing Null Blasts at the bugs. She didn't want all her favourite game characters to die forever!

• Thumbs Up 4

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Alter-Ego looks at himself, who is a one to one replica of his creator, Chihiro Fujisaki.

tumblr_inline_mr60c2O4cF1qz4rgp.png

"...Well, I can agree with you there on several accounts." He answers. He then turns to 2B. "Even you too, you know. You are modelled after a human after all, right?"

"Perhaps" 2B said. She wondered about the reason for her origins.

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Felix turned to Ralph, looking worried about having to say this. "Calhoun...says she was attacked and Vanellope....was kidnapped".

"Y-You mean she's in danger?!" Ralph asked, as he threw off the small hat and badge he had been wearing. In the mess, he had forgot to mention he had gotten a small side-job as a greeting guy for new game characters. "We've gotta save the half-pint, who kidnapped her!?" Ralph said in a panic.

"Heheheho, shouldn't it be obvious Ralphie-Boy?! Someone that has a grudge against you!" A creepy, slimey, and crazed voice shouted. The voice echoed all over Game Central Station, as all of the game characters looked around them, trying to figure out what was going on. Suddenly, the massive glass ceiling of the station smashed as the lights turned off. The only thing that was seen...was the bugs.

latest?cb=20131115052449

Massive bugs flew all over the station, as they began attacking the various people around there. Their eyes were a mixture of the heartless' yellow eyes, and green neon. Darkness flew off them like a massive smoke as the bugs proceed to swarm the area, biting and clawing at anyone they could get their hands on.

"You wanna take a shot at me Ralphie!? Come meet me at the place you should've died!" The voice echoed.

"...Let's make things more fun....if you don't come to me, then I'll turn on Turbo mode and have my army kill everyone in the arcade, starting with your little friend! Bye Byeeeeeee~" The voice said, taking an even darker and creepier pitch. 

"Dammit! What the hell!" Ragna shouted as the bugs invaded. He then started to swat them away with his Keyblade. Sion followed suit by swinging her Keyblade wildly. "This isn't what I'm used to" she said as she kicked a bug away.

• Thumbs Up 3

"AHHHHHH!" Ray shrieked as the bugs began attacking everyone in the station. He quickly tried to hide somewhere as fast he could... the event brought back horrible flashbacks burned into his mind of Metarex attacking mobians at random with huge robots that looked like bugs.

Flame jumped in front of Ray and used his strong fire breath to hold the bugs back. "Get back you pests!" Mia yelled, she summoned her keyblade and waves it around wildly to scare off the bugs. On the blade it looks a pair of pale pink shoes riding a pale blue snow or hoverboard grinding on a pole.

Ray looks around and curls into a ball, this was all too much.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Guess it wouldn't be a challenge without a few fights!" Kat shouted, summoning her keyblade to use with her gravity shifting abilities. "Where are we going Ralph!?" she shouted. 

"We've gotta head to Vanellope's home game, Candy Rush! I'm going to rip apart the slimey weasel who's behind this". Ralph shouted, as he charged into a cy-bug, and grabbed it's legs, slamming it back and forth into the ground, and throwing it intro another one. "We need to take down these puny bugs if we're gonna save everyone!".

Objective: Clear the route to the Candy Rush Access Point!

Suddenly, one of the bugs flew straight into Lumina, knocking her to the ground and began trying to claw at her, while another one grabbed Kyubey and started lifting him into the air, batting him over towards another cy-bug. 

Edgeworth on the other hand summoned his keyblade and tried his best to get used to the weapon, as he swung it a few times. "Perhaps, I should take another option..." he said, as he swung the keyblade and pointed it towards a bug. "Fire!". As he shouted this, his keyblade shot a fireball out towards the Cy-Bug. While it landed and did damage, the Cy-Bug responded by shooting a ball of acid right back at Edgeworth, just barely avoiding the prosecutor and burning through his coat.

Two bugs charged down Flame and proceeded to bit into him, attempting to unleash acid into him, however this was stopped last minute by Trunks who shot a ki-blast right into one of them. "Why, oh why do they have to have acid?" Trunks asked himself.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Mightyray said:

"AHHHHHH!" Ray shrieked as the bugs began attacking everyone in the station. He quickly tried to hide somewhere as fast he could... the event brought back horrible flashbacks to the Metarex attacking mobians at random with huge robot that looked like bugs burned into his mind.

Flame jumped in front of Ray and used his strong fire breath to hold the bugs back. "Get back you pests!" Mia yelled, she summoned her keyblade and waves it around wildly to scare off the bugs. On the blade it looks a pair of pale pink shoes riding a pale blue snow or hoverboard grinding on a pole.

Ray looks around and curls into a ball, this was all too much.

"Ugh, seriously? We're cowering in fear already?!" Hiyoko groans and stands aside Ray, getting her fans out. "Stay behind me. I'll fend 'em off..."

Hiyoko stares into the eyes of one Cy-Bug and summons a vine to slap away a ball of acid before delivering a slice through the chest with her razor-sharp fan.

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Two bugs charged down Flame and proceeded to bit into him, attempting to unleash acid into him, however this was stopped last minute by Trunks who shot a ki-blast right into one of them. "Why, oh why do they have to have acid?" Trunks asked himself.

"Dude, that was AWESOME!" Flame marked out he then quickly returned the favour by shooting a Fire Ball at a Cy Bug rushing at Trunks.

"Ray get up, we don't have time for you to shut down!" Mia called out to him. "I can't I can't!" Ray cried still curled up in a ball.

Mia then goes on the full assult wacking the bugs with her blade as fast as she can to keep them at bay! She's having none of this nonsense today!

• Thumbs Up 4

"GRGH! Get your claws off me!" Lumina growled, summoning her Keyblade and slashing at the bug close to her, carving deep cuts into it before a good old laser beam blew apart the rest.

Robinson gulped and flew around in a panic. Not even the air was safe with all these bugs around! He held his Keyblade out beneath him and flew towards a bug, grazing its head as he flew over it.

Star brought her own Keyblade out and spun around in a circle, slashing away at any bugs that came near her. Unfortunately, this wasn't accounting for the area above her, and one bug divebombed her and knocked her down, prompting Voidica to cover the princess while she recovered.

• Thumbs Up 4

9 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Ugh, seriously? We're cowering in fear already?!" Hiyoko groans and stands aside Ray, getting her fans out. "Stay behind me. I'll fend 'em off..."

Hiyoko stares into the eyes of one Cy-Bug and summons a vine to slap away a ball of acid before delivering a slice through the chest with her razor-sharp fan.

"O.K. Ahh to your left!" Ray called out! He noticed a huge Cy-bug approaching Kyoko ready to do a running charge! He wasn't completely paralyzed with fear but most of his body didn't wanna budge.

Flame on the other hand was confident as ever flying around burning as many bugs as he could! Mia too was doing her best, she was quickly getting the hang of her keyblade's abilities and was doing some decent damage as a result!

Come on Ray! Help your friend out! She's sticking her neck on the line for you! An inner voice tells the flying squirrel. It doesn't feel like one of his own voices nor Sarge's and yet it feels familiar...

• Thumbs Up 4

Hiyoko turns to the foe approaching her, her clothes glowing blue as her Wisdom Form activates. She unleashes a green orb of Life Energy at the Cy-Bug, blowing it up. "Hah! Squish, squish!" She declares, using her enhanced plant creation powers to take out the swarm of Cy-Bugs heading her way. She creates thorny vines to stab through them all from below before exploding.

• Thumbs Up 4

6 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

The Cy-Bug hissed as Hiyoko made her attack, destroying it. However, the victory was short lived as another one very quickly attempted to bite into Hiyoko's back, until suddenly another keyblade smashed it down. 

tumblr_inline_mlhf4iszjM1qz4rgp.png

"I have the back friend". Sonia said, as she picked up the keyblade that she threw. 

6 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Dude, that was AWESOME!" Flame marked out he then quickly returned the favour by shooting a Fire Ball at a Cy Bug rushing at Trunks.

"Ray get up, we don't have time for you to shut down!" Mia called out to him. "I can't I can't!" Ray cried still curled up in a ball.

Mia then goes on the full assult wacking the bugs with her blade as fast as she can to keep them at bay! She's having none of this nonsense today!

"Heh, you're not half-bad yourself kid, nice work". Trunks said, giving Flame a thumbs up as he slashed another Cy-Bug trying to attack the two. 

3 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"GRGH! Get your claws off me!" Lumina growled, summoning her Keyblade and slashing at the bug close to her, carving deep cuts into it before a good old laser beam blew apart the rest.

Robinson gulped and flew around in a panic. Not even the air was safe with all these bugs around! He held his Keyblade out beneath him and flew towards a bug, grazing its head as he flew over it.

Star brought her own Keyblade out and spun around in a circle, slashing away at any bugs that came near her. Unfortunately, this wasn't accounting for the area above her, and one bug divebombed her and knocked her down, prompting Voidica to cover the princess while she recovered.

The bugs hissed again as several attacks kept destroying them, but as they were taken down, more simply came back to take their place, as several of them kept rapid firing acid at them. "I got this!" Felix shouted, as he quickly began slamming his hammer against several objects, building a small receptacle to use as cover for the Skylanders to regroup.

• Thumbs Up 4

Ragna slashed through a Cy-Bug. "They're annoying! Stop ganging up on us!" 2B threw her Keyblade while it came back in an arc as she grabbed it hack another bug. Sion used Etherlite to make her Keyblade into a whip, swatting several Cy-Bugs out of the way.

Jack was watching the Skylanders calmly. He then summons his Keyblade with a big blaze and then points at the Cy-Bugs. "Absolute Power Flame!" Jack shouted as a massive flame spiraled around the Keyblade and shot the blast at them, killing several in the process. One of the Cy-Bugs tried to retaliate but he swatted it with a back handed swipe nonchalantly. Jack continued to walk forward to keep up with the Skylanders.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

The Cy-Bug hissed as Hiyoko made her attack, destroying it. However, the victory was short lived as another one very quickly attempted to bite into Hiyoko's back, until suddenly another keyblade smashed it down. 

tumblr_inline_mlhf4iszjM1qz4rgp.png

"I have the back friend". Sonia said, as she picked up the keyblade that she threw. 

"Make sure to keep up, Nevermind! I'm starting to think I'm a natural at this summoning th- AH!" Hiyoko is then tackled to the ground by a Cy-Bug. It stares into her terrified eyes.

BANG!

Suddenly, a large missle lodges itself into its back, causing it to collapse.

Hiyoko looks to the side, seeing Shuichi, now in red and white attire pointing his supercharged gun at the Cy-Bug. "A-Are you okay?!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Robinson saw Hiyoko activate her Wisdom Form, then realised he could help out greatly with his own form. All the bugs were in the air, and he could take them out in one fell swoop, or at least ground them for the other fighters to attack without issue. He thought about turning it on... and so it was that his feathers turned red and he flew around in the air at high speeds, Keyblade in beak, slashing and piercing as many bugs as she could. He tried not to hoot and holler as he flew around, lest he drop the key.

Voidica saw the cover Felix had built, and rushed over there as soon as she could, using Void Discs to clear away any stray acid puddles.

• Thumbs Up 4

8 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

The bugs hissed again as several attacks kept destroying them, but as they were taken down, more simply came back to take their place, as several of them kept rapid firing acid at them. "I got this!" Felix shouted, as he quickly began slamming his hammer against several objects, building a small receptacle to use as cover for the Skylanders to regroup.

"O.K. People what's the plan cause these bugs are really applying the pressure!" Mia called out as she rushed into Felix's shelter. Ray and Flame follow suit.

"Dude, what are you doing? Why you being a big baby?" Flame nudges Ray as he continues to hyper ventilate. "It's not like we're fighting Undergrowth." 

"Thebugsthebugs!" Ray bobbed up and down.

"Oh man, I hope you don't do this the whole way through."

"I'llbeO.K.I'llbeO.K.just g-g-gotta block out the bad thoughts." Ray replied.

Flame then flew right out of the shelter and began his assault again, breathing fire at any cy-bug that gets in his way. He wasn't really convinced that Ray would get his act together.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Alright, time to get serious!" Hiyoko kicks the dead Cy-Bug off of her as she begins to glow once more, growing in size.

latest?cb=20160813125306

"Heh, alright you assholes! Time for you to get a taste of the BIGGER picture!" Hiyoko, now appearing much older says, summoning her Keyblade.

Kyubey, shooting down a Cy-Bug from above simply takes a double-take at Hiyoko's sudden growth spurt. "First Neptune... now her. Oooookay... That's gonna need some gettin' used to."

• Thumbs Up 3

Ray finally got his nerve back, he took a deep breath and slowly ventured outside of Felix's shelter, fists at the ready, shaking like a leaf.  Right at the word go however a Cybug pounced on the nervous wreck of a flying squirrel and began trying to have him for lunch.

Screaming in terror Ray summoned his Keyblade and somehow by the grace of the gods shot a bolt of light out of the tip of the blade right through the Cy-Bug's body, the force sending the little guy sliding back quite a few metres.

"Wow! Way to go kid you're doing fine!" Mia gave him the thumbs up.

Ray just looked on in shock before quickly running as fast as he could from a whole bunch more ticked off Cy-Bugs.

• Thumbs Up 3

Star hacked and slashed at the Cy-Bugs with her Keyblade, but eventually she began to grow weary; after all, most of the bugs were up in the sky, away from her reach. Putting away her Keyblade and digging out her wand, she pointed it at a swarm of Cy-Bugs and chanted a spell.

"Mega Starfish Tsunami!"

At her command, a crashing tidal wave rushed towards the bugs, swamping them in water as a school of starfish within started devouring their flesh. Voidica, meanwhile, still trembled behind Felix's cover, occasionally taking some potshots at fly-by Cy-Bugs. She wasn't much of a fighter, despite her power.

Lumina fired a spectrum of light from her hand, dividing it up with her fingers as she blasted and sniped the bugs that Robinson didn't impact. I knew you had that courage deep down, Lumina thought. I suppose you just needed some help in bringing it out!

• Thumbs Up 3

Shuichi continues to fend off more and more Cy-Bugs on his own, shooting at them as much as he can... but even with the form boost, it's becoming too much for him. "N-No! Stay back! Someone, help!"

A Cy-Bug slaps him with their metal claws, launching Shuichi into another Skylander... @Princess Jellicent

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Shuichi continues to fend off more and more Cy-Bugs on his own, shooting at them as much as he can... but even with the form boost, it's becoming too much for him. "N-No! Stay back! Someone, help!"

A Cy-Bug slaps him with their metal claws, lauching Shuichi into another Skylander... @Princess Jellicent

"Move aside!" Jack shouted as he shoved Shuichi out of the way. He then blasted the Cy-Bug with a massive blast of fire. "If you do nothing you're going to get yourself killed out there." He then helped Shuichi up. "Standing around won't get you nowhere after all." He then continued his fiery assault on the Cy-Bugs.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"Move aside!" Jack shouted as he shoved Shuichi out of the way. He then blasted the Cy-Bug with a massive blast of fire. "If you do nothing you're going to get yourself killed out there." He then helped Shuichi up. "Standing around won't get you nowhere after all." He then continued his fiery assault on the Cy-Bugs.

Shuichi slowly opens his eyes to see Jack, surprised that he saved him. "O-Okay..."

He then reloads his gun and proceeds to continue shooting at the Cy-Bugs, this time moving as much as possible to make sure he doesn't get attacked.

Meanwhile, Kyubey and Alter-Ego stand back to back as Cybugs surround them. Their guns activate as the two programs lock on...

"Targets... acquired!" The two say in unison as they fire away.

• Thumbs Up 4

Silver and Chi summoned their Keyblades, and slashed away at the Cy-Bugs. "What are these things?!" Silver questioned, as he sliced one apart with a Keyblade-enhanced Psychic Knife. "Viruses, from the looks of them!" Chi replied, stabbing one with his Keyblade. "Though I'm also getting a reading similar to those... Heartless, or whatever they're called!" As the battle progressed, Silver activated his Wisdom Form, greatly boosting his ESP. "Alright, insects! Let's see how you like this!" he announced, firing continuous ESP blasts from the tip of his Keyblade. Chi, however, hesitated on activating his Drive, unsure if he'd be able to control the Anti-Form.

• Thumbs Up 2

15 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Nice to meet you again Mr. Wright! Hey, great work in that Marvel VS Capcom arcade game, Vanellope loves playing as you and Maya....even if she somehow always kicks my Hulk's butt". Ralph said.

"And Sonic! I haven't seen you in forever...not since that time you had a root beer contest with Felix, and Mickey and you passed out under the table. I had to scrape you up and take you home". Ralph said, remembering.

phoenix-sheepish%28b%29.gif

"Well now!", Phoenix said pleasantly surprised by the warm welcome, "Glad to hear we're working out there! It was unbelievably tough to figure out a strategy to fight, but when we found it, oh boy did we keep it! Kinda helps me feel safer walking  home at night."

Spoiler

Image result for sonic embarrassed

"Heh. Guess I owe you one for that Wrecking-Man!", Sonic said sportingly. "Though I guess we could just consider each other even for that time you accidentally hit me with that ship while going turbo!", the hedgehog recalled snarkily.

Spoiler

Image result for sonic  wreck it ralph

14 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Guess it wouldn't be a challenge without a few fights!" Kat shouted, summoning her keyblade to use with her gravity shifting abilities. "Where are we going Ralph!?" she shouted. 

"We've gotta head to Vanellope's home game, Candy Rush! I'm going to rip apart the slimey weasel who's behind this". Ralph shouted, as he charged into a cy-bug, and grabbed it's legs, slamming it back and forth into the ground, and throwing it intro another one. "We need to take down these puny bugs if we're gonna save everyone!".

"We're with you on that one big guy!", Undyne said as she dashed forward and began to assault the bugs wit her spears...only to find them awfully agile and nimble! "Urgh! Hold still you cyber punks!", she growled, and continued firing spears at the cy-bugs. "Ugh! They're extra slippery!"

"If they're anything like heartless than yes! Those bugs are going to be pain to even hit-AGH!", Phoenix yelped as he dove out of the way of an acid ball!

"Well then, perhaps it's time I take the fight to them! HGH! HAUGh!", Undyne tried leaping at the bugs with her keyblade but they kept dodging her attacks!

"Ummm, Undyne-Never mind!", Sora said stopping himself. "She only responds well to action, well then, UNDYNE! Try something like this!", Sora yelled over to the fish lady!

"Mmm?", she turned just in time to see Sora take on his red valor form and yeah using it''s abilities lept up high enough to catch one of the Cy-bugs and then slash and hack away at it, combo-ing off of it onto another cy-bug and so on so forth!

Image result for sora valor form

"Just-HA! Use arc motions first hand!-HRA! And then-WHEW! They drop like flies!", Sora said as he blasted through cy-bug after cy-bug in a flurry of his two blades.

"NGH! I feel like a beginner!", Undyne said feeling a bit embarrassed.

"UNDYNE! Look out!", Shantae called over to her comrade.

"Wuuh? OOF!", Undyne's reaction was too slow to notice a cy-bug that had charged her and then swooped her up. "UGH! Y'know I'm perfectly fine with leaping down from tall heights, but air control is not my forte!", she screamed.

"Hang on Undyne! Let me try and shoot them down with. WOAH!", Shantae who'd gone into her Wisdom form suddenly found herself sliding a bit too much all of sudden and ended up shooting blasts at the wrong Cy-bugs, and wasn't even hitting them consistently enough to wipe them out completely. "Where are the brakes on this form!?", she asked nervously.

Meanwhile Phoenix was having what felt like the fight for his life.....against his own weapon! "Ow! Man that recoil smarts!", he complained as he used his court style keyblade to swing away at enemies! "I'm an attorney, not some street melee fighter, let alone and sword fighter!"

"Well Wright-Man! Consider this your first lesson in sword play!", Sonic said as he dashed around using the momentum from his run to slice through the cy-bugs with his keyblade!

Spoiler

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (full) - exasperated (right).png

"Oh? and just where did you learn?", Phoenix asked sarcastically.

"In a magical story book of a land where it turns out I'm King Arthur? Any doubts?", Sonic challenged with a smirk.

"Allow me to decline rebuttal there, Mr. The Hedgehog", Phoenix retorted, shivering at recollection of his and Maya's own "Book Adventure" with Labyrinthia.

Edgeworth on the other hand summoned his keyblade and tried his best to get used to the weapon, as he swung it a few times. "Perhaps, I should take another option..." he said, as he swung the keyblade and pointed it towards a bug. "Fire!". As he shouted this, his keyblade shot a fireball out towards the Cy-Bug. While it landed and did damage, the Cy-Bug responded by shooting a ball of acid right back at Edgeworth, just barely avoiding the prosecutor and burning through his coat.

"E-edgeworth!? TAKE THAT!", Phoenix instinctively threw his keyblade at the cy-bug that pursued his friend, as if it were a weaponized evidence piece, taking it out! Phoenix smiled proudly...until he found that he'd thrown away his prime weapon, leaving himself open for another cy-bug! "*GULP* Me and big mouth running my brain!", he said as he squeezed his eyes shut awaiting the attack..only to hear a slicing sound. Phoenix opened his eyes to find that Kairi had saved him, by leaping in front and cutting the cy-bug down to size!

"Not for nothing Mr. Wright, but you want to be in your Master Form if you want to have your weapon come right back to you!", she said, helping him up.

"Egad! AM I ever going to get used to this!?", Phoenix said as he crawled over to his keyblade while Kairi covered for him, feeling as cowardly as ever. "I've got to remember not to treat this keyblade like evidence and sometimes throw it just like that!", he said to himself.

• Thumbs Up 4

Nicole and Sally ran for the access point into Sugar Rush, trying their best to take on any Cy-bugs in the way. Sally took charge, running ahead and trying to get to the access point. But Nicole ran behind, looking around at all the Cy-bugs, frightened. "What the heck are they?" she wonders aloud, continuing to run.

Looking back at Nicole, Sally shouts, "I don't know, but we gotta find some way to take them down!" Though, as she shouted that, a Cy-bug was closing in on her, swooping down to take a bite! Nicole took notice, and quickly leapt and pushed Sally down, both of them dodging the attack.

"That's if they don't take us down first, Sally," Nicole plainly replies, the both of them lying on the ground.

Getting up and preparing themselves for a fight, Nicole summons her keyblade, while Sally activates her Ring Blades (mainly because she hasn't mastered the art of summoning keyblades).

"I swear, every time Sonic's big ego gets fed," Sally tells Nicole, "something bad ALWAYS happens after."

• Thumbs Up 4