Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

Putting her hand on Shuichi's forehead, Sayaka lets out a gentle smile.

"He'll be fine. He just needs something to wake him up. That's all." She says.

Neptune puts her hand up.

"Oh, oh! How about a kiss? That's a good trope for the season! Alright, Kaede! You're up first in the batter's box!" She proposes.

This causes Kaede's face to turn a bright red.

Sayaka shakes her head.

"Ehhh... I don't think you need to do that. There's only one tried and true method I know of!" She says, forming a ball of water in her hand before...

SPLASH!

The sudden burst of cold water causes Shuichi's eyes to open almost instantly.

• Thumbs Up 6

Back at the EDF Command Room, the elevator lowers, allowing Noire and Uni to step out.

The Command Room was mostly empty, but two others are sat in a corner playing some kind of modern gaming device.

"Okay, so this game is like Soccer but you play by driving a car. You can jump and turn while in the air, also boost and refuel boost energy by driving into those yellow lights." That voice belonged to Futaba.

She was with Kotone, showing her how to play a video game she had set up. It seemed Kotone had no knowledge of the console at all. Like her dimension was from ten years in the past or something...

"W-Why are we doing this?" She asks, still looking rather sad. Futaba looks down as she recalls something...

"My friend, Joker. He's much better at being a sounding board for problems. This is really the only way I know how to help..."

At the main monitor, Noire and Uni examine the console. Last time Noire contacted Lastation, AE was here to set that up. Uni was made aware that he had gone for repairs and though the sisters didn't know, Nicole was hanging with Espio. The two who would most likely help with the task, aren't available right now.

While Noire looks at the console, clearly confused. Uni looks over at Futaba. Having worked with her in that previous mission, she knows the Phantom Thief has some expertise in advanced computers like this.

"I wonder if she could help...?"

• Thumbs Up 5

On 28/02/2018 at 10:57 PM, Failinhearts said:

Alter-Ego's eyes widen when Chi refers to him.

"H-Huh?" He asks.

He then looks down, almost in shame. The android shakes his head.

"...W-Well, I don't really have elsewhere to go so... if I'm needed, I'll stay. Or maybe I'll just plug myself back into the mainframe." He responds.

"I see..." said Chi, noticing Alter-Ego's brief look of shame. "...Well, it's your choice. I've appreciated the company, at least."

Despite doubting his actions in the past being of his own choice, Chi did currently feel like he missed the Skylanders.

On 28/02/2018 at 11:25 PM, DanJ86 said:

Hero Prinny seemed impressed.

"Captain? So this Tails guy must be one of your minions, dood?" He seemed pretty confident that things were going to work out. It never occurred to him that perhaps Marine was stretching the truth.

"Minions?" Marine questioned Hero Prinny's choice of words. "...Nah! Just old friends. He helped me build the original S.S. Marine, back on my world!"

"Now, my real mini--er, I mean crew. They're, um..." She hesitated to say what happened to her last crew. Come to think of it, she thought, they hadn't actually been heard from since they evacuated the now-sunken S.S. Marine, a long while ago. "...w-well, they're probably back home, safe and sound!" Marine continued.

• Thumbs Up 6

On 2/25/2018 at 5:25 PM, DanJ86 said:
On 2/25/2018 at 2:30 PM, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

"So, you're an emperor of Rome. So what's with the dress then? Seems a lot more Vicotrian than Roman if you catch my drift, Saber......or Nero, or Claudius, whichever you prefer", Undyne shrugged.

"You may refer to me as Saber or Nero if you wish." She says proudly, then she puts down her cut and stands up, twirling 360 degrees so Undyne can see all of her dress.

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20150118145200

"Does it not match the beauty of a rose? For I must be true to myself and could not possibly bend to the whims of what is expected of me."

undyne_the_undying__underkeep__by_lizzycSOURCE

"Oh! So you're Maverick! Going with what someone wouldn't expect you to do, be or dress as! And I'll admit, you rock that dress something fierce! I'm also tempted to try seeing how effective this dress of mine can actually be out on the battlefield if that's how you fight too!", Undyne marveled. Heck, she might actually be more unpredictable than me!, the fish lady thought to herself. Kindred spirits indeed it seems these two were.

"I take it you all like the tea?", she asked her co-horts at the table.

Returning to her seat, she happily and elegantly picks up her cup once again.

"It is splendid, indeed. The aroma is very calming....so you are not only a master of the spear but also the master of tea leaves. You are a fascinating individual and must've been a find general."

Dan couldn't respond. It just hit him that he was drinking tea with two beautiful women on Valentine's Day. His face was so red, the keen observer could see steam coming off of him.

tumblr_o2cm5pTzLq1ul6n63o2_1280.jpgSOURCE

"Only expect the best from the Spear of Justice!", Undyne boasted as she bowed in thanks. "It helps to drink and eat healthy, but I don't spare on the taste f I can help it either! There's plenty more where that came from."

"As for Dan well-", she stopped as she noticed his blush.

Spoiler

"Well, he's uh. Staring the way I do at anime and Alphys.....", Undyne said, a bit puzzle. Man! This reminds me of when I tried to get revenge on Frisk by making him enarmored with me.....shows what I knew back then. If it were Dan, it looks like I would've succeeded ten-fold!"

She shrugged as she stood up. Well then, if she's from old days, maybe those books on what Alphys lent me might lend a hand!, she thought to herself, trying to remember what Alphys had told her. @Emperor Robrainiac

Spoiler

tumblr_ouyg6axf0p1u1t6llo1_500.png

Spoiler

"Glad you liked it too kid!", she said as she twirled and spun, accidentally summoning some of her spears, but holding onto them and incorporating them into her spin before stopping and curtseying to Saber and Undyne.

"That's...how it's done right? I'll admit, we didn't usually have dresses this regal back Underground", she admitted, blushing in potential embarrassment herself. "I kinda made this outfit after coming top ground".

"Though, if you're from Rome, y'know that many years ago, are you some ghost or did you time travel here? And you mentioned King Arthur being a heroic spirit too....nah can't be. From I hear the dude actually had a son with another woman. Doubt surrogate mothers were a thing back in the Dark Ages!", Undyne said, still a bit puzzled.

"My, you are an inquisitive one. However, I have no qualms in regaling you on the knowledge of my existence." Taking another sip, Saber begins to talk about what she knows of the Heroic Spirits.

"What can I say? I like to analyze beforehand...at least I've learned to", Undyne admitted. She'd been a hard head before meeting Frisk. And such had nearly cost her her dignity so she often did her best to avoid such with the unknown as best she could. Heck, just last year, when she'd gone in over her head during and after a Pokemon incident she'd nearly ended up melting herself with her own determination!

"Heroic Spirits are beings of a higher existence, being categorically closer to elementals then ghosts. Differing from how Elementals are "power" granted form using human imagination as a container, we are entirely woven from the ideals of people all throughout. We are freed from the constraints of time itself and removed from the ring of reincarnation. I should also make it clear that a Heroic Spirits appearance can change depending on how they are perceived by the masses and may have no physical resemblance to the man or woman that once lived with that name."

She stops for a final drink of her tea, finishing it completely.

"Aah, the entire process may in fact be far too advanced for even my understanding..."

Undyne's head and eye were spinning a bit after hearing the long explanation, but thankfully she got the gist of it.

"Well. Good to see you commanded your fate enough to decide to come looking like that", she quipped as she drank a cup. "And fitting that you show up on Valentine's Day if understanding love was the problem for you back in the day".

"Hmm, if this was a deliberate act of the Moon Cell, I cannot say. But you are right to be weary, they are a class of Heroic Spirit that exist purely for the sole reason of mischief. We call them "Anti-Heroes." Still, how a Heroic Spirit is perceived and who summons them will greatly affect those characteristics. So if you are aware of a vile adversary who would be capable of summoning a Heroic Spirit, then your chances of facing one in battle will greatly increase..."

"AH!!" Suddenly Daniel yelps out, but covers his mouth instantly, in an attempt to not make a fuss. Did he notice something or what...?

"Quite a few come to mind", Undyne grumbled. "One of them is kind of a spirit herself. And there's plenty of clowns there privy for mischief at LOSE. And don't even get me started on LOG. Still, Anti-Heroes. Don't suppose they're based off villainous figures in history...are they? Do you know any of these guys good or bad personally?" She leaned in quizzically asking questions until Dan gave his outburst and left, startling even her.

19 hours ago, DanJ86 said:
19 hours ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

"Then what are you?" Lusamine replied to Kyubey. She kept examining the poor thing, hoping to get an explanation.

Just then, Daniel returned from outside to rejoin Saber and Undyne. Catching a glimpse of Kyubey, mid his unscheduled examination.

"Hmm? Kyubey is being groped by a pretty lady. Lucky bastard." He eventually finds his seat next to Saber and Undyne.

Undyne rolled her eye. "I'll admit, there's some anime tropes I hope aren't too real", she muttered. "Besides, isn't she like, 40 or something anyway? Must be some elixir, ether or hyper potion she's got on hand", she japed.

"So, anyway kid. What was that outburst of yours earlier about?", she asked, eying him curiously. Despite having only the one eye, she was quick to catch on to lies if the person telling them had a betraying tell to their respective faces.

• Thumbs Up 7

Stumbling across him on the way back to Shuichi's igloo, Teddie notices Yuta on the snow.

"Oh! It's Yuta! What... are you doing on the ground?" He asks.

His ear twitches, awaiting the boy's response. @Ryannumber1gamer

Did he come to help and just fell? Or is this all just fate doing its magic?

• Thumbs Up 4

11 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Stumbling across him on the way back to Shuichi's igloo, Teddie notices Yuta on the snow.

"Oh! It's Yuta! What... are you doing on the ground?" He asks.

His ear twitches, awaiting the boy's response. @Ryannumber1gamer

Did he come to help and just fell? Or is this all just fate doing its magic?

Yuta pulled his head out of the snow, revealing a snow afro on the boy's head. He quickly brushed the snow off and looked at Teddie with an exhausted look.

"If I told you...I-I don't think you'd believe me. Unless you believe my luck being so bad that I somehow rolled up into a snowball like one of those old cartoons" Yuta said, as he looked at the bear. 

"...Wait, what are you doing here?" Yuta asked.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Yuta pulled his head out of the snow, revealing a snow afro on the boy's head. He quickly brushed the snow off and looked at Teddie with an exhausted look.

"If I told you...I-I don't think you'd believe me. Unless you believe my luck being so bad that I somehow rolled up into a snowball like one of those old cartoons" Yuta said, as he looked at the bear. 

"...Wait, what are you doing here?" Yuta asked.

Teddie points at himself.

"Oh... me? I was, uh, just trying to help Nao-cha... I mean, Shuichi! They look so bearly similar. Anyway, he kinda passed out and we're bringing him back to health!" He explains.

He then hears screaming and panting. The deep, yet weak voice being an indication that it's Shuichi's.

"O-Oh! He's awake!"

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

Teddie points at himself.

"Oh... me? I was, uh, just trying to help Nao-cha... I mean, Shuichi! They look so bearly similar. Anyway, he kinda passed out and we're bringing him back to health!" He explains.

He then hears screaming and panting. The deep, yet weak voice being an indication that it's Shuichi's.

"O-Oh! He's awake!"

"Shuichi's in trouble? Then..." Yuta said, before standing up triumphantly

Yuta quickly gave a salute and an over the top smile. 

"I'm ready to help! Yuta Asahina at your service! Ready to go! Willing to help!" Yuta said...

...before a pile of snow dropped off of a branch, hitting him directly on the head and causing him to break into a cold shiver. 

• Thumbs Up 4

10 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Shuichi's in trouble? Then..." Yuta said, before standing up triumphantly

Yuta quickly gave a salute and an over the top smile. 

"I'm ready to help! Yuta Asahina at your service! Ready to go! Willing to help!" Yuta said...

...before a pile of snow dropped off of a branch, hitting him directly on the head and causing him to break into a cold shiver. 

"...You probably need to go inside anyway! You're freezing!" Teddie says.

He grabs Yuta and slowly enters the igloo.

The first sight they see is Kaede and the others, huddled around the bed while Shuichi breathes heavily.

Kaede turns to see Yuta come in.

"Yu...ta?" She asks.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

"Yu...ta?" She asks.

"H-H-H-Heeeere and r-ready for service!" Yuta chattered as he still tried to pull the same salute to Kaede.

"I-I-I heard there was trouble a-and wanted to help". 

Yuta looked around to see if there was a fire lit inside of the igloo, rushing over to a small fireplace as he warmed his hands over it. 

"J-Just a second".

• Thumbs Up 4

"So you need help getting a communication set up? Childs play!" Begrudgingly, Uni asked Futaba about the console and she was happy to assist in a slightly boastful way.

The Phantom Thief gets a good look at Noire and Uni for the first time.

"Do you two work for a company called Sony by any chance?" Her expression was of suspicion while Noire and Uni share a subtle glance before saying at the same time...

"N-Never heard of them...." The siblings had never been very good at lying and Futaba was clearly unconvinced. Regardless, she makes it to the console and starts typing furiously.

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

"Hold onto your Joystick, ladies. This wont take a second!" She has had her moments of self-loathing, but she always seemed confident in her computer talents.

Kotone was still playing the car based sports game and was really getting into it. You wouldn't think that only ten minutes ago, she was deeply upset. Futaba's progress was pretty darn quick and a loading screen pops up with a symbol of a purple "N" on the screen.

Spoiler

flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

"There you go. Say hi to Kei for me." Futaba says with pride as she goes back to Kotone. Noire and Uni watch her walk away in confusion. How did she know Kei's name?

Before they can ask anything about it, Kei appears on the monitor. @Failinhearts

"A-AH! K-Kei?! How's Lastation been in our absence?" Noire asks, trying to recover from her shock

• Thumbs Up 6

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"H-H-H-Heeeere and r-ready for service!" Yuta chattered as he still tried to pull the same salute to Kaede.

"I-I-I heard there was trouble a-and wanted to help". 

Yuta looked around to see if there was a fire lit inside of the igloo, rushing over to a small fireplace as he warmed his hands over it. 

"J-Just a second".

"...Why? Why did you save me...?" Shuichi manages to say to the others before coughing up a storm.

"I'm not... worth it, I told you..."

2 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

"A-AH! K-Kei?! How's Lastation been in our absence?" Noire asks, trying to recover from her shock

latest?cb=20111220032356

"Noire? Uni?" Kei, the Oracle of Lastation asks, her image fizzling in on the monitor.

She gives a small smile.

"Huh, it's nice to see you again. Things have been going... decently, around here. Lastation surprisingly has recieved help from the other goddesses to pick up the slack left behind from your absence." She explains. "I too, have been partaking in more work than usual. However, it's fine."

She then leans in to get a better look at the CPUs.

"How about you two?" She asks.

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"...Why? Why did you save me...?" Shuichi manages to say to the others before coughing up a storm.

"I'm not... worth it, I told you..."

Yuta raised an eyebrow to this and quickly ran over to Shuichi, the slush on him quickly melting and falling onto the ground in puddles of water that splashed onto the floor. 

"What are you talking about man? Everyone's worth saving!" Yuta said. 

"Especially a stylish super detective like yourself!" Yuta said, slightly pushing into Kaede.

"...Wait...save him from what?" Yuta asked Kaede. 

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Yuta raised an eyebrow to this and quickly ran over to Shuichi, the slush on him quickly melting and falling onto the ground in puddles of water that splashed onto the floor. 

"What are you talking about man? Everyone's worth saving!" Yuta said. 

"Especially a stylish super detective like yourself!" Yuta said, slightly pushing into Kaede.

"...Wait...save him from what?" Yuta asked Kaede. 

A deathly silence looms over the room. Sayaka's expression is similar to that of Yuta. She came in with no context, so not even she knows.

Kaede twiddles her thumbs nervously.

"You... You see... Shuichi's depression got a hold of him and... he nearly died." She explains.

Shuichi simply looks at Kaede, his expression cold and unfeeling.

"You should've left me to die..." He whispers.

• Thumbs Up 4

19 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"You should've left me to die..." He whispers.

Yuta's entire body froze as he heard those words leave Shuichi's mouth. He couldn't believe what the detective was saying. His entire attitude changed as he heard these words, and he got more serious.

"Y-You can't mean that".

"You just can't. No one should be left to die..." Yuta said.

• Thumbs Up 4

23 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Noire? Uni?" Kei, the Oracle of Lastation asks, her image fizzling in on the monitor.

She gives a small smile.

"Huh, it's nice to see you again. Things have been going... decently, around here. Lastation surprisingly has recieved help from the other goddesses to pick up the slack left behind from your absence." She explains. "I too, have been partaking in more work than usual. However, it's fine."

She then leans in to get a better look at the CPUs.

"How about you two?" She asks.

Noire speaks first.

"W-We're fine, n-naturally. B-But are you saying it's tough back home? We could come back whenever we're needed, you'll give us a call, alright?" Noire's concern for Lastation and Kei took priority in her worries. Uni stepped in to remind her what they intended to say.

"Sis? What about LOSE? We can't go back until those guys are full of lead. As long as they are at large, Gamindustri can never know true peace!" Noire did agree but shook her head anyway.

"I-I'm sorry Uni, but Lastation has to come first. If LOSE show up, we'll kick them out like we always do..."

"H-Hang on, Kei hasn't given us her full report. Things might not be as bad as you think. How about it, Kei?" Uni was practically begging Kei for some good news as this point.

It seemed that ultimately, there decision rests on how Lastation is has been doing in there absence.

• Thumbs Up 5

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Yuta's entire body froze as he heard those words leave Shuichi's mouth. He couldn't believe what the detective was saying. His entire attitude changed as he heard these words, and he got more serious.

"Y-You can't mean that".

"You just can't. No one should be left to die..." Yuta said.

Shuichi chuckles in a brief, fleeting moment of madness.

"...Of course I do. But maybe you think I'm lying. I-Im nothing but a big, fat, stupid liar..." He says.

Kaede lunges forward to get a better look at his face.

"You did no such thing!" She exclaims.

Shuichi frowns at Kaede.

"You're lying, now. You know what I did."

5 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

Noire speaks first.

"W-We're fine, n-naturally. B-But are you saying it's tough back home? We could come back whenever we're needed, you'll give us a call, alright?" Noire's concern for Lastation and Kei took priority in her worries. Uni stepped in to remind her what they intended to say.

"Sis? What about LOSE? We can't go back until those guys are full of lead. As long as they are at large, Gamindustri can never know true peace!" Noire did agree but shook her head anyway.

"I-I'm sorry Uni, but Lastation has to come first. If LOSE show up, we'll kick them out like we always do..."

"H-Hang on, Kei hasn't given us her full report. Things might not be as bad as you think. How about it, Kei?" Uni was practically begging Kei for some good news as this point.

It seemed that ultimately, there decision rests on how Lastation is has been doing in there absence.

Kei nods.

"Thank you, Uni." She replies with a smile, knowing that this time, Uni is thinking smart.

"Although stressful for me to embark on quests, it is something I am capable of. Especially with the help recieved. I have recieved allies from the Future Foundation following the news of the involvement of you two. We came to an agreement. They get you to stay as Skylanders for the time being, they assist me in accomplishing Guild quests and they have been quite efficient. My efforts along with news of your interdimension accomplishents are resulting in Lastation's shares being at an all time high." She announces

• Thumbs Up 4

9 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Kei nods.

"Thank you, Uni." She replies with a smile, knowing that this time, Uni is thinking smart.

"Although stressful for me to embark on quests, it is something I am capable of. Especially with the help recieved. I have recieved allies from the Future Foundation following the news of the involvement of you two. We came to an agreement. They get you to stay as Skylanders for the time being, they assist me in accomplishing Guild quests and they have been quite efficient. My efforts along with news of your interdimension accomplishents are resulting in Lastation's shares being at an all time high." She announces

Noire thinks for a second, she seemed dissatisfied.

"Hm...I don't like relying on others to do my own job. But still....I guess I can't argue with the results..."

Uni seemed happy but a little confused by Noire's reaction.

"What's wrong, big sis? I thought you'd be happy that our shares are this good?"

"Well...I trust Kei, IF, Compa and even Neptune...but I'm not sure about that Future Foundation......n-never mind, I-it's nothing, don't worry about it." Noire turns her attention back to Kei.

"I want you to contact us the very second anything suspicious happens, okay?" Maintaining her serious expression, Noire looks over at Uni. "...And you need to keep up your training."

Uni responds by crossing her arms and smiling. "Off course. I'm going to be just as strong as you one day."

Noire smiles softly and turns back to Kei on the monitor.

"Then I guess that's it for now. Stay in touch." Noire says as she prepares to end the call.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, DanJ86 said:

Noire thinks for a second, she seemed dissatisfied.

"Hm...I don't like relying on others to do my own job. But still....I guess I can't argue with the results..."

Uni seemed happy but a little confused by Noire's reaction.

"What's wrong, big sis? I thought you'd be happy that our shares are this good?"

"Well...I trust Kei, IF, Compa and even Neptune...but I'm not sure about that Future Foundation......n-never mind, I-it's nothing, don't worry about it." Noire turns her attention back to Kei.

"I want you to contact us the very second anything suspicious happens, okay?" Maintaining her serious expression, Noire looks over at Uni. "...And you need to keep up your training."

Uni responds by crossing her arms and smiling. "Off course. I'm going to be just as strong as you one day."

Noire smiles softly and turns back to Kei on the monitor.

"Then I guess that's it for now. Stay in touch." Noire says as she prepares to end the call.

Kei nods, bowing to the two.

"Understood. You two stay safe. I can't imagine having to lose you two. Especially with what happened to Noire and ASIC all those years ago." She says.

"Farewell, Noire, Uni."

She then presses a button, ending the transmission.

• Thumbs Up 3

32 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Shuichi chuckles in a brief, fleeting moment of madness.

"...Of course I do. But maybe you think I'm lying. I-Im nothing but a big, fat, stupid liar..." He says.

Kaede lunges forward to get a better look at his face.

"You did no such thing!" She exclaims.

Shuichi frowns at Kaede.

"You're lying, now. You know what I did."

Yuta looked down at the ground, he looked like he was going through a brief moment of pain. Because...this was the same hopelessness he felt back then. The same pain, the same feeling of being totally worthless. Just a janitor...he was flooded with memories of when the Skylanders found him, alone, sad, destroyed in that miserable hobble of a hut inside of the imaginator factory.

latest?cb=20170629142548

"Y-You guys......"

"The...Skylanders..."

"D-Damnit...you guys shouldn't be here..." 

"I was hoping no one would ever see me....in such a disgraceful place..."

"...Please don't mention her name..." 

"I'd never want her to see me like this..."

"Not after the promise I failed to keep to her". Yuta said, looking downright ashamed that he'd been revealed as the janitor of the facility.

"I'm a fake. a failure...a defect" 

"It all started after the defects managed to join up with the Skylanders. Buzz...got angry and tried to make more and more Skylanders. To prove that a defect's job could be done better every time..."

"He saw my sister, and decided to attempt a recreation of me...only to end up with a defect..."

"I didn't get lucky like the others.  I didn't lose my memory. No...I remember perfectly...I even remember my own death in Towa City..." 

"My defect...makes it impossible for me to be anything more than what I am. What Buzz said I am". 

"Trash should clean up trash, and I have the perfect place for you m'boy". 

"My defect is...."

"The fact I have no abilities whatsoever. I can't swim. I can't run. I can't do anything". 

"Then...the most painful reminder came. I saw the battle Shirogane broadcasted. I saw Kaede and the other defects rise up and help fight..."

"But that just reminded me of the fact...my defect can't be fixed. According to Buzz, a useless defect like me doesn't deserve a solution to my defect..." 

"I don't have a choice. I have to stay here and run this factory...this horrible factory designed to just create more defects to suffer..."

"I'm...so sorry. I promised you I would keep the Asahina name in the record books while you were gone. That I'd be strong, and keep training..." 

"I promised Komaru I would escaped Towa and get help. I promised so many things, and in the end, I...couldn't keep them..." 

"Now look at me...stuck in a tiny hut with a broken bed and a broken lamp...forced to help Buzz hurt others..." 

"I'm-" Yuta was stopped at that part

That last word always stuck in Yuta's mind. He never got to finish that sentence. That one sentence. Back then, so many words had run through his mind.

"Worthless"

"Useless"

"Failure" 

"Fake" 

"Trash" 

All words that Buzz had used to describe him before. All words he believed in deeply. The words that kept him captive inside of that factory, the words that made him feel that he could never live a life again. Then the Skylanders gave him a life.

-------------------------

"Shuichi..." Yuta began to say...

Yuta shouted, pointing at Shuichi.

• Thumbs Up 4

Shuichi yelps in his bed. Yuta's shout also startles the other Skylanders who all turn their attention to him.

"...H-How am I wrong?!" Shuichi objects.

He clutches his bedsheets.

"If I simply came to the Hub and told Kaede the truth, none of her suffering would've happened. But no, I was so... so damn scared! I just brought misery!"

• Thumbs Up 3

On 28/02/2018 at 2:04 PM, NegaMetallix said:

Silver and Blaze soon entered the Coffee Shop, and the hedgehog headed over to the smoothie counter.

"One smoothie special, please!" he said to the waiter penguin, before letting Blaze pick her own drink. With his choice of drink selected, Silver went to find a seat.

As he sat down, the psychic hedgehog felt... relaxed. It was rare for him to feel this way, especially with all the dilemmas he's had to deal with.

Not picking any drink, Blaze just sat down, taking a breather as to take any overbearing emotions off her mind.

"Silver, allow me to say thank you," Blaze says with a pleasant smile. "You've done so much for me lately, that I feel compelled to give something in return."

Looking away whilst she brushed a finger along the side of her head, she asked, "...Do you... Really care that much for me...?"

=====

Another Skylander arrives in the EPF HQ, as Nicole steps out of the elevator. Now in her regular dress, she walks over to the main console and plugs her computer body in. "Ah, it is nice to be back!" the holo-lynx sighed, as she looked around the HQ, and saw a few Skylanders were beginning to accumulate here.

• Thumbs Up 6

10 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"If I simply came to the Hub and told Kaede the truth, none of her suffering would've happened. But no, I was so... so damn scared! I just brought misery!"

Yuta glared down Shuichi. Under the bravado and lame attempt to be like Makoto, Yuta felt nervous. He didn't really like confronting people before, least of all actual ultimates, but this time, he felt it was worth it. 

"You don't think I know how you feel? Dude, I was killed in a vain attempt to try save Komaru and Toko and get help to the people of Towa. I ended up being created into a defect with no abilities". 

"You were there! You were part of the team that found me in that factory. I helped Buzz create defect after defect after defect all designed to suffer! Why did I do it? Because he kept feeding me lies. He kept telling me I was worthless. I meant nothing. Not to Hina, not to Komaru, and definitely not to the Skylanders. How do you think I felt inside of that tiny room in that factory, with the guilt that I had to help him because it was the only thing I was told to do? Because Buzz made me feel like that was the only thing I should do?" Yuta said, his fists balling up.

"...What happened in our past isn't going to make us feel better. We're always gonna to want to fix things. If I knew Hina was going to blast through factory doors and stumble upon me, I wouldn't have believed Buzz's words" 

"Yet I did, because I thought I was nothing more than a sad, worthless failure who had to follow the orders of a "real person who knew what was best". 

"I've been dead Shuichi, and it isn't fun. Even when I was revived like this, I never got to live a life because I was trapped in that factory, feeling hurt every day". 

"But you guys, the Skylanders, you and Kaede. You rose above all defects. Your lie helped Kaede become what she is today. It's the reason Cleaning Crew 53 is such a legend! A-And it's the reason...I'm with my sister again, and part of a family with the Skylanders". 

"Life...is precious Shuichi, even when we're slipping on ice, rolling into snowballs and crashing headfirst into doorways. At least we get to experience that...instead of being forced to create more defects to be hurt". 

• Thumbs Up 6

9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"But you guys, the Skylanders, you and Kaede. You rose above all defects. Your lie helped Kaede become what she is today. It's the reason Cleaning Crew 53 is such a legend! A-And it's the reason...I'm with my sister again, and part of a family with the Skylanders". 

"Life...is precious Shuichi, even when we're slipping on ice, rolling into snowballs and crashing headfirst into doorways. At least we get to experience that...instead of being forced to create more defects to be hurt". 

"B-But..." Shuichi says, trying to counter Yuta.

But nothing came out. He keeps trying to search through the darkest recesses of his mind for some sort of way to prove Yuta wrong... but nothing came out.

He slowly turns to Kaede. She has a kind smile on.

"He's right, you know. I was only able to do what I did because of what you said. Or... more like what you didn't say." She says.

Shuichi's eyes start to water, his mind battling with the constant thoughts pestering him.

They're wrong! They'll always be wrong!

You're pathetic, and always will be!

It's a fluke! You're more of a burden in the long run!

You are a petty liar, and a coward!

All he could do is clutch onto Kaede tightly.

• Thumbs Up 5

13 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

All he could do is clutch onto Kaede tightly.

Yuta looked down at Shuichi, who had begun clutching Kaede. He couldn't begin to imagine what the detective was thinking. But he did have a feeling, given his experiences with Buzz.

"They're just empty words and lies Shuichi, nothing else". Yuta simply said. 

"You've got to stop worrying about the past and start living in the present". 

• Thumbs Up 5