Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

6 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

Noire and Uni share a glance, unsure what Neptune was talking about.

"Uni? We should go to the Command room and tell Kei our plans." Noire says as she leads the way. Uni following behind.

"R-Right, sure. No problem."

The sisters head there first, not really sure what Neptune was going to do now, they left her behind. She was sure to catch up if she wanted to come with. Noire and Uni were just walking casually. No need to rush.

Neptune however continues her search for someone that could tend to Shuichi. Instead of going airborne, though, she's gonna go on land.

Jumping in the air and being engulfed in a bright purple light, she becomes the Nepbike.

latest?cb=20171125080949

"Alllllright! I better find someone soon or Kaede's gonna be preeeetty pissed! Eheh, I don't wanna get on her bad side!" Neptune tells herself.

She then kicks her engine into overdrive and heads off.

• Thumbs Up 5

12 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

Kyubey looks at Omega.

Remembering what Sally told him, he just gives Kyubey a grin.

"Nothing... yet." He replies bluntly.

As Kyubey then left for the Coffee Shop, Omega continued his patrol. However, something didn't seem right about Kyubey's response to the robot. Clearly, something was up... and yet, Kyubey was grinning when he replied.

Not that Omega took particular notice of this, of course. He just wasn't used to seeing Kyubey less gun-happy side.

12 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

Tails notices the light. He taps the area curiously.

"D-Don't touch that! You don't know what it'll do!" Alter-Ego objects.

Tails doesn't respond. He just proceeds to observe it.

The light continued to blink, showing no sign of changing after Tails had tapped it. On closer inspection, the device it was connected to appeared to be a recent addition to Chi's circuitry. Most likely, this was an addition made by Eggman Neg,a once he retrieved the Gizoid in the Sol Zone a while back.

But what could Tails and A-E do about it...?

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, NegaMetallix said:

The light continued to blink, showing no sign of changing after Tails had tapped it. On closer inspection, the device it was connected to appeared to be a recent addition to Chi's circuitry. Most likely, this was an addition made by Eggman Neg,a once he retrieved the Gizoid in the Sol Zone a while back. But what could Tails and A-E do about it...?

Tails hums as he thinks about the device. He then clicks his tongue before turning to Alter-Ego.

"This thing ain't good. Well, flashing red lights are typically a good indication that something is really bad." He explains. "I still don't understand what it is, though?"

Alter-Ego himself then gets a closer look, his eyes activating their zooming function to get a more defined viewpoint.

"...A tracking device, perhaps?" He asks.

"If that's the case, we better pull this thing out carefully." Tails replies.

Alter-Ego then reverts his eyesight to normal and shakes his head frantically.

"I-I'm not saying that as an absolute conclusion! Just... a guess." He corrects himself.

• Thumbs Up 5

33 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Tails hums as he thinks about the device. He then clicks his tongue before turning to Alter-Ego.

"This thing ain't good. Well, flashing red lights are typically a good indication that something is really bad." He explains. "I still don't understand what it is, though?"

Alter-Ego himself then gets a closer look, his eyes activating their zooming function to get a more defined viewpoint.

"...A tracking device, perhaps?" He asks.

"If that's the case, we better pull this thing out carefully." Tails replies.

Alter-Ego then reverts his eyesight to normal and shakes his head frantically.

"I-I'm not saying that as an absolute conclusion! Just... a guess." He corrects himself.

As Tails got a closer look, Chi started speaking again. Only... something wasn't right. His optics weren't active, and he made no movements whatsoever... "Unauthorised tampering detected! Initiating kill switch!" Chi's voice suddenly said, as the light inside him started blinking faster! Strangely, it didn't seem like Chi was even aware of it!

It was clear what had to be done now, though. Tails had to remove that thing, before they found out what this 'kill switch' was meant to do!

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, NegaMetallix said:

As Tails got a closer look, Chi started speaking again. Only... something wasn't right. His optics weren't active, and he made no movements whatsoever... "Unauthorised tampering detected! Initiating kill switch!" Chi's voice suddenly said, as the light inside him started blinking faster! Strangely, it didn't seem like Chi was even aware of it!

It was clear what had to be done now, though. Tails had to remove that thing, before they found out what this 'kill switch' was meant to do!

Tails flys in the air on complete shock and impulse.

"KILL SWITCH?!" Alter-Ego gasps in horror.

"Now THAT is worse than a tracking device!" Tails shouts. Flying to his tool shelf and scrambling through the selection, he manages to fetch a small laser cutter.

"Time for emergency surgery!"

He then makes it to Chi in what feels like a split-second and proceeds to cut the light out by using the laser.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 hour ago, Failinhearts said:

Tails flys in the air on complete shock and impulse.

"KILL SWITCH?!" Alter-Ego gasps in horror.

"Now THAT is worse than a tracking device!" Tails shouts. Flying to his tool shelf and scrambling through the selection, he manages to fetch a small laser cutter.

"Time for emergency surgery!"

He then makes it to Chi in what feels like a split-second and proceeds to cut the light out by using the laser.

With the light (and by extension, the kill switch) removed, the blinking stopped. Just then, Chi's systems began to reboot, and the Gizoid started to awaken...

"G-GAH!" Chi yelped, having seemingly detected the removal of the kill switch device. He then noticed Tails and Alter-Ego. "W-what the... what just happened?" he asked.

• Thumbs Up 5

5 minutes ago, NegaMetallix said:

With the light (and by extension, the kill switch) removed, the blinking stopped. Just then, Chi's systems began to reboot, and the Gizoid started to awaken...

"G-GAH!" Chi yelped, having seemingly detected the removal of the kill switch device. He then noticed Tails and Alter-Ego. "W-what the... what just happened?" he asked.

Tails notices Chi's sudden change in demeanor into the one the Skylanders are more familiar with.

He looks at the disconnected kill switch and then back to Chi. He's putting the pieces together.

"...Hey, AE. Can I put this on you and see if you turn evil?" He asks.

Alter-Ego's face becomes that of annoyance.

"Absolutely not."

• Thumbs Up 5

"I wouldn't joke about that..." Chi said to Tails, with a stern tone. He turned his head, so that it faced the device. "That kill switch is designed to completely erase a robot's data. Personality, memory logs, everything. If you hadn't removed that when you did, I'd be nothing but a blank slate right now." Chi then looked down.

"Although... maybe that would have been the better option for me. After everything I've done..." he muttered, sounding distressted.

• Thumbs Up 5

3 minutes ago, NegaMetallix said:

"I wouldn't joke about that..." Chi said to Tails, with a stern tone. He turned his head, so that it faced the device. "That kill switch is designed to completely erase a robot's data. Personality, memory logs, everything. If you hadn't removed that when you did, I'd be nothing but a blank slate right now." Chi then looked down.

"Although... maybe that would have been the better option for me. After everything I've done..." he muttered, sounding distressted.

"Hey, hey, hey. Don't say it's your fault for whatever it is that happened." Tails says, putting the kill switch down on a desk.

Hiyoko looks at Tails, her glare reminding him of Chi's backstory.

"...Okay, maybe it is partially your fault for starting off as an Eggman Nega spy, but what matters is that you care now." Tails says, his wording corrected.

Hiyoko then pipes up.

"So what, are you just gonna jabber on about how it's your fault and you don't deserve to live or whatever?" She says, finally breaking her silence that came from watching two nerds fix a robot.

• Thumbs Up 5

21 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Hey, hey, hey. Don't say it's your fault for whatever it is that happened." Tails says, putting the kill switch down on a desk.

Hiyoko looks at Tails, her glare reminding him of Chi's backstory.

"...Okay, maybe it is partially your fault for starting off as an Eggman Nega spy, but what matters is that you care now." Tails says, his wording corrected.

"...Do I, though?" Chi responded, questioning Tails' statement. "How do you know that for certain? I've spent my entire existence working as Nega's tool! For all I know, any 'thoughts' I had... any form of emotion... they could've just been another part of his sick programming!" His tone made it clear that he was disturbed by this idea.

21 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Hiyoko then pipes up.

"So what, are you just gonna jabber on about how it's your fault and you don't deserve to live or whatever?" She says, finally breaking her silence that came from watching two nerds fix a robot.

"I see that you haven't changed a bit..." Chi replied to Hiyoko, in an unfriendly manner. However, he refused to answer her question.

• Thumbs Up 5

7 minutes ago, NegaMetallix said:

"...Do I, though?" Chi responded, questioning Tails' statement. "How do you know that for certain? I've spent my entire existence working as Nega's tool! For all I know, any 'thoughts' I had... any form of emotion... they could've just been another part of his sick programming!" His tone made it clear that he was disturbed by this idea.

"Worrying like that is the same thing as me worrying that every action I do is a part of Dark Gaia's plan." Tails says.

"Sometimes, you have to suck it up and believe what you felt is real. Nega already says that he was disappointed in you because you got invested in us. So take that for what you will."

As he talks, Tails puts away the laser cutter back in its place.

He pauses for a moment, reflecting on his own words before turning back to the robot.

• Thumbs Up 5

30 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Worrying like that is the same thing as me worrying that every action I do is a part of Dark Gaia's plan." Tails says.

"Sometimes, you have to suck it up and believe what you felt is real. Nega already says that he was disappointed in you because you got invested in us. So take that for what you will."

As he talks, Tails puts away the laser cutter back in its place.

He pauses for a moment, reflecting on his own words before turning back to the robot.

"Maybe..." Chi replied. He recalled the moment that the Sentinels' dark history was revealed to the Skylanders, and how he stood up for Sonic despite learning the truth.

Chi started to wonder, if that may have been his first true act of kindness and rebellion. But... that was also during his first ever mission with them. It could have just been a response triggered by his creator, in an attempt to get closer to the team for Nega's own research. Ultimately, Chi still remained unsure about himself.

Trying to find something else to think about, Chi noticed some decorations just outside the Workshop. "Love hearts? ...Alright, what's the occasion?" he asked.

• Thumbs Up 5

3 minutes ago, NegaMetallix said:

"Maybe..." Chi replied. He recalled the moment that the Sentinels' dark history was revealed to the Skylanders, and how he stood up for Sonic despite learning the truth.

Chi started to wonder, if that may have been his first true act of kindness and rebellion. But... that was also during his first ever mission with them. It could have just been a response triggered by his creator, in an attempt to get closer to the team for Nega's own research. Ultimately, Chi still remained unsure about himself.

Trying to find something else to think about, Chi noticed some decorations just outside the Workshop. "Love hearts? ...Alright, what's the occasion?" he asked.

"V-Valentines Day..." Alter-Ego reveals, beginning to shuffle his feet.

Does Chi not know about Valentines?

"Shouldn't really matter to you unless there's a person you're trying to woo." Tails adds on top of that.

Tails should know. He's been around since the very first Valentines and really, it's pretty much a normal day to him.

• Thumbs Up 5

23 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"V-Valentines Day..." Alter-Ego reveals, beginning to shuffle his feet.

Does Chi not know about Valentines?

"Shouldn't really matter to you unless there's a person you're trying to woo." Tails adds on top of that.

Tails should know. He's been around since the very first Valentines and really, it's pretty much a normal day to him.

"Oh. It's that day already?" Chi replied, sounding uninterested by the reveal. Though it did make him have a realisation. "Guess I've been away a lot longer than I thought."

In truth, Chi had no idea what had been happening in the past few months. The second he was brought back to Eggman Nega, he was sealed away for reprogramming.

• Thumbs Up 5

4 minutes ago, NegaMetallix said:

"Oh. It's that day already?" Chi replied, sounding uninterested by the reveal. Though it did make him have a realisation. "Guess I've been away a lot longer than I thought."

In truth, Chi had no idea what had been happening in the past few months. The second he was brought back to Eggman Nega, he was sealed away for reprogramming.

"Yeah. Christmas to Valentines in a snap. It's really quite... something." Tails says.

"Anyway, I'm gonna need some time to look into this light. See how it works and what exactly Nega has put into it.

He then picks up the kill switch and puts it under a workshop table.

Hiyoko then gets off a chair.

"Alright. Guess I'll just be going then and... uh, return this camera." She replies.

• Thumbs Up 4

21 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

Kaede scans through the notebook. She flips through the first entry.

I became a Skylander today. After leaving Kaede for so long... abandoning her even when he life is at stake, it's time I stay with her once more.

She looks through more pages.

Kaede has been really friendly towards that Yusei person since I came here. They must be really close. I... I feel jealous.

More and more pages pass as Kaede speeds through them all.

Lumina and Voidica looked over the notebook as well. Kaede had been nice enough to kneel down on the floor so that the two could see what was written inside. Unfortunately, what was in there was something they had hoped wasn't.

"...if only Mister Shuichi truly realised how much he deserves you," Voidica said, looking up at Kaede.

Lumina just silently shut her eyes and folded her arms. It was very rare for someone like her to see someone so filled with self-loathing and a total lack of self-esteem, but whenever she did, she always wished she could do more for them than she reasonably could.

• Thumbs Up 5

3 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Lumina and Voidica looked over the notebook as well. Kaede had been nice enough to kneel down on the floor so that the two could see what was written inside. Unfortunately, what was in there was something they had hoped wasn't.

"...if only Mister Shuichi truly realised how much he deserves you," Voidica said, looking up at Kaede.

Lumina just silently shut her eyes and folded her arms. It was very rare for someone like her to see someone so filled with self-loathing and a total lack of self-esteem, but whenever she did, she always wished she could do more for them than she reasonably could.

Kaede simply puts her head on one of the pages. In the first time in a while, she feels helpless.

"...Where did I go wrong...? Why can't I help him?" She chokes out.

"Please Shuichi, don't... blame yourself."

This is one time where she wished she was her real self. She was able to build Shuichi's confidence within the span of a few days. Yet here, they've literally had their whole life to spend together and nothing got better.

It seemed like it was. However, it only became worse.

• Thumbs Up 5

37 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Yeah. Christmas to Valentines in a snap. It's really quite... something." Tails says.

"Anyway, I'm gonna need some time to look into this light. See how it works and what exactly Nega has put into it.

He then picks up the kill switch and puts it under a workshop table.

"Fine by me. I'm not going anywhere..." Chi replied. He had no intention of leaving the Workshop anyway. Not until Tails could guarantee that he was no longer a threat, at least. Chi then turned his head to face Alter-Ego. "What about you?" he asked, having noticed A-E's reaction when the boy mentioned what day it is.

17 hours ago, DanJ86 said:

Hero Prinny was intrigued by this new face he had never seen before. He had no idea where she came from, but she was saying something that would benefit him and that was a good enough reason to listen.

"Oh really? Finally somebody here that isn't hopeless like that guy, dood." His flipper....flipper? Yeah, his flipper was pointing at Bomberman when he said that. Bomberman didn't seem to notice or care about the insult as he was just focused on cleaning off the snow and soot from himself.

"Yep! Don't you worry, matey! Captain Marine's got you covered!" the raccoon replied. She seemed pretty confident about this, only to reveal what her plan really was...

"...Just as soon as I let Tails have a look!" Marine continued, still smiling. Well, it's not like she had the skills to fix such an advanced device. "Trust me, we go way back. If he can make all those bonzer boats back in my world, then he's gotta be able to fix it! ...Now, where is he...?" She then looked around for Tails. @Jovahexeon Ghost Trick

• Thumbs Up 6

2 minutes ago, NegaMetallix said:

"Fine by me. I'm not going anywhere..." Chi replied. He had no intention of leaving the Workshop anyway. Not until Tails could guarantee that he was no longer a threat, at least. Chi then turned his head to face Alter-Ego. "What about you?" he asked, having noticed A-E's reaction when the boy mentioned what day it is.

Alter-Ego's eyes widen when Chi refers to him.

"H-Huh?" He asks.

He then looks down, almost in shame. The android shakes his head.

"...W-Well, I don't really have elsewhere to go so... if I'm needed, I'll stay. Or maybe I'll just plug myself back into the mainframe." He responds.

• Thumbs Up 5

6 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

"Alllllright! I better find someone soon or Kaede's gonna be preeeetty pissed! Eheh, I don't wanna get on her bad side!" Neptune tells herself.

She then kicks her engine into overdrive and heads off.

Neptune's speed acceleration and wheel spin, throws snow up, down and all around. The Lastation sisters got covered in some of it while she speeds away.

"AAAH! D-Dammit, Neptune!" Noire yells out in anger, but Neptune was moving too fast to hear anything.

"Brr, d-do you think we made a mistake?" Uni asks as she dusts off the snow.

6 hours ago, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

And then, with a rush of adrenaline powering her, dashed off the bench to catch up with Mikan.

"Oh by all means! Let me accompany you!", she said as she took the girl's hand. She was going fast enough to lead the way even! "We'll find the source of that blast....especially if it's the last thing I do!", she said darkly, leading the way.

Mikan was so focused that she hadn't heard the glass shattering scream. She then found she was being pulled alone by Tron. Mikan had a considerable head start, yet Tron was quick to catch up with a speed that can only be described as 'homicidal'.

"Ah! T-Tron! S-Slow d-down or I m-might f-fall..." She was struggling to keep up while Tron pulled her along.

17 minutes ago, NegaMetallix said:

"Yep! Don't you worry, matey! Captain Marine's got you covered!" the raccoon replied. She seemed pretty confident about this, only to reveal what her plan really was...

"...Just as soon as I let Tails have a look!" Marine continued, still smiling. Well, it's not like she had the skills to fix such an advanced device. "Trust me, we go way back. If he can make all those bonzer boats back in my world, then he's gotta be able to fix it! ...Now, where is he...?" She then looked around for Tails.

Hero Prinny seemed impressed.

"Captain? So this Tails guy must be one of your minions, dood?" He seemed pretty confident that things were going to work out. It never occurred to him that perhaps Marine was stretching the truth.

Bomberman on the other hand, had an unexplainable sense of dread. If he had a spine, it would be shaking.

"...Why do I feel like I should flee to the next galaxy...?"

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Chuckle 1

Nepbike continues to speed down the island passing by civillians and even other Skylanders.

"Teddsters! Any sign of a doctor, here?" Neptune asks as she drives off using her bike form's communication function

On the other end of the island, Teddie responds.

"Nope! They're beary good at hiding!" He answers, flying atop of Kintoki-Douji.

"...How many doctors are there again?"

"Um... two? Three? I think two." Neptune replies.

Teddie nods.

"Okie dokie! O-Oh! How about Sayaka-chan? She can heal, right? Maybe she can help us!" He proposes.

"Does she even have a doctoring degree? Eh, worth a shot! I'm tired of goin' all over the place!" Neptune says, changing course.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 hour ago, Failinhearts said:

Kaede simply puts her head on one of the pages. In the first time in a while, she feels helpless.

"...Where did I go wrong...? Why can't I help him?" She chokes out.

"Please Shuichi, don't... blame yourself."

This is one time where she wished she was her real self. She was able to build Shuichi's confidence within the span of a few days. Yet here, they've literally had their whole life to spend together and nothing got better.

It seemed like it was. However, it only became worse.

Lumina took a deep breath and tried to cheer Kaede up. "Hey, I'm just as bummed and frustrated as you are that Shuichi is like this. But don't give up! I'm positive there's a way we can get him to see himself for what he really is, we just haven't found a way that works for him." She gave a small smile, in the hopes that Kaede would see it and feel even a tiny bit better.

Voidica wasn't quite as hopeful, however. In fact, she felt frustrated; she had an itty-bitty bit of pure Magic in her Core... and not a drop of it would be of any good for this problem.

• Thumbs Up 5

On 2/27/2018 at 6:03 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Yuta's face turned bright red as he looked down onto the ground, not really looking Katii in the eyes. 

"U-Uh, well, I-I'm not sure if y-you'd call it seeing someone, i-it's just..." Yuta stumbled around his words. This wasn't a conversation topic he was used to having, he felt awkward trying to discuss it. 

"W-Well, K-Komaru asked me to hang out today, a-and you know what day it is and..." Yuta tried to say, before his eyes widened at one particular part.

"G-Game plan...? I-Is it really gotta be something that big? I was just kinda planning to ask if she wanted to get some pizza or play games at the arcade..." Yuta said.

Katii scratched her head sighed. She couldn't help but notice a lot of her figures of speech was going straight over Yuta's head... It was a little amusing. While Katii's mischivous side tempted her to tease Yuta some more, the catling decided to leave him be.

"Heh, I didn't mean...." Katii shook her head and waved her hand. "Forget about it. Anyways, I knew you were going out with Komaru!"

Katii nudged Yuta with a smug grin, "You know I think you two are pretty cute together, not gonna lie."

Katii looked up at the clock. "Well, I shouldn't keep you waiting any longer. You can't go wrong with a date involving Pizza and video games. Don't worry about it kid! I think you'll do fine!"

• Thumbs Up 6

10 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Lumina took a deep breath and tried to cheer Kaede up. "Hey, I'm just as bummed and frustrated as you are that Shuichi is like this. But don't give up! I'm positive there's a way we can get him to see himself for what he really is, we just haven't found a way that works for him." She gave a small smile, in the hopes that Kaede would see it and feel even a tiny bit better.

Kaede nods.

"Yeah..."

She clutches her own arms, putting the book down.

Suddenly, a door opens. Standing there is Neptune. Beside her is Sayaka.

"...So, what's going on here? All Nep told me is to come over." Sayaka replies.

Kaede looks up to see Sayaka. She simply nudges her head to Shuichi's direction, where he continues to rest on the bed.

• Thumbs Up 5

6 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Katii looked up at the clock. "Well, I shouldn't keep you waiting any longer. You can't go wrong with a date involving Pizza and video games. Don't worry about it kid! I think you'll do fine!"

"Y-You think so?" Yuta said, before looking down at his DEUS device briefly, before his eyes widened slightly in panic.

"G-GAH, THE PIZZA PARLOR IS CLOSING SOON, I GOTTA GET OVER THERE NOW" Yuta shouted, in a slightly panicked over the top voice, as he waved to Katii and began running towards the Pizza Parlor. 

As Yuta ran through the igloo area, trying to find a shortcut to the Parlor, he suddenly began sliding on a patch of ice in the area, as he slid directly into the snow and rolled into a small snowball. 

"W-Why d-does thissss always happen to meeeeeee" Yuta said to himself as he began rolling around through the ice, before crashing head first into a door of an igloo. He didn't know if anyone heard him, but through his spinning head, he did hear voices.

19 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"...Shuichi...?" Yuta muttered to himself as he faceplanted into the snow.

• Thumbs Up 5