Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

1 minute ago, DanJ86 said:

"That does it! Please excuse us, little Elementals." @Spin Attaxx

Kotone seemed to have lost her patience again as she grabs Shuichi's wrist and forcibly pulls him along with her.

"Doing nothing, resolves nothing. I'm doing this for your own good."

In her original world, she was a leader of teenaged shadow hunters. Taking charge was something she was very used to. While it wasn't clear what she intended to do, Shuichi had to assume it could only be one thing. She intended to take him to see Keade.

"N-N-No! Please! Let go! NOW! S-She doesn't deserve to see me... like this!" Shuichi screams, pulling on Kotone's arm with all of his might.

But it's fruitless. He's not that strong.

He digs the soles of his feet into the snow, trying to stop himself. While he's slowing down, it's not enough to stop the Persona user.

"I... can't...!" He grunts.

• Thumbs Up 5

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"N-N-No! Please! Let go! NOW! S-She doesn't deserve to see me... like this!" Shuichi screams, pulling on Kotone's arm with all of his might.

But it's fruitless. He's not that strong.

He digs the soles of his feet into the snow, trying to stop himself. While he's slowing down, it's not enough to stop the Persona user.

"I... can't...!" He grunts.

Feeling pity for him, she releases his wrist, allowing him to catch his breath. But she had no intention of letting him go.

"Fine! You leave me no choice! Persona!"

A sound of glass shattering and blue light surrounds them both as Kotone summons Orpheus. But why?

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

"The kid gloves are off! Prepare to defend yourself, if you are so dead set on being punished, then I shall punish you."

She was deadly serious. Perhaps her own experience had provoked such an extreme reaction. She stands ready and waiting for Shuichi to prepare for combat.

• Thumbs Up 6

Shuichi's legs begin to shiver. He nods to himself.

"V-Very well..." Shuichi mutters.

Knowing he has no chance to win, he weakly puts his fists up.

He didn't even bother to get out his gun. He just braces himself for the pain to come.

• Thumbs Up 5

14 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Shuichi's legs begin to shiver. He nods to himself.

"V-Very well..." Shuichi mutters.

Knowing he has no chance to win, he weakly puts his fists up.

He didn't even bother to get out his gun. He just braces himself for the pain to come.

".....Orpheus! Bash!"

She commands and Orpheus obeys, though it is one of the weaker physical strikes, it still packs a punch. Orpheus moves in and delivers a kick to Shuichi's stomach.

With Shuichi down, Kotone looks off into the distance.

"C'mon Teddie, you can sense Persona's and Shadow's right? I need you here!"

Returning her focus on Shuichi, she steps closer to the boy.

"This can end whenever you want it too. Think about what she wants?"

• Thumbs Up 5

Shuichi squirms from the damage. Yet he refuses to yell. He clutches his stomach, not saying a word.

"...This is what she needs... and what I deserve..."

Meanwhile, snapping out of his loneliness induced tranced, Teddie's nose picks up something.

"H-Huh?" He says to himself. His head cocks to the side, looking ahead. Jumping in his bear suit, he begins tracking the scent.

• Thumbs Up 5

17 hours ago, DanJ86 said:

Mikan listens all the way until Tron finishes.

Blushing too, she avoids eye contact while grabbing Trons hand and placing it up and around her back. Now Tron has her arm around the shoulder of Mikan, she leans in close and closes her eyes.

"F-For years...I-I wanted to be liked...t-to be loved....I-I just don't know w-what to say.....I'm s-so happy..." She nuzzles Tron while still blushing, she clearly had a big smile on her face.

tron-bonne-nx3.gif

"I guess I still had a few things to learn myself", Tron Bonne said. She leaned in too with her own big smile.

acw027b.jpg

"Let me tell you, I'm glad that you're glad! And I think I've got just the perfect Valentine's Day gift for you Mikan!", she said as she leaned in event further.

Spoiler

NOTsU2m.png

"I think you'll like it too!"

16 hours ago, Polkadi said:

After a short pause, Blaze puts it on around her neck. And without a word, her arms wrapped around Silver, as she happily purrs. Quite unusual behaviour from the stoic feline. Silver got himself a winner!

While SOnic and Amy were passing by, Sonic did a double take upon seeing the exchange between Blaze and SIlver. @NegaMetallix

Wow! Sense of deja vu! Though those two don't remember, Sonic thought to himself eying them, while giving a thumbs up to Silver.

16 hours ago, Polkadi said:

Running up and grabbing one of his hands, Amy points over to the Plaza, out past the Snow Fort. "Let's go see what's over there! I can see a pet shop!"

The hedgehog was awfully enthusiastic to check out the sights, just as she was to be by Sonic's side, brushing up against him as they began to walk. She didn't want to waste any moment with Sonic on this date...

"Sounds dandy! hey! After this! I gotta show you one f those mountain peaks! See if we can catch Aurora Borealis from up there! And then the snowboarding or skiing down afterward is worth it!", Sonic complied with Amy as they traversed down the gleefully lit streets.

• Thumbs Up 6

Teddie, still sniffing passes by Kaede, Sayaka, Maki and Kaito. @Ryannumber1gamer

Kaede eyes Teddie.

"Huh? Teddie? What's wrong? Why... are you smelling the ground?" She asks.

Teddie jumps up to stand still, looking at Kaede.

"Kaede-chan! I smell danger nearby! Beary bad news!" He warns the pianist.

"Huh?! Danger?!" Kaede asks, shocked.

Guess finding that gift will have to wait.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Yuta let out a nervous laugh as Katii said that. He was clearly blushing slightly as well but tried to keep his face down to hide it.

"Eheheheh, n-now come on, w-who'd wanna spend Valentine's with a guy like me? I'm just plain ol' normal plain Yuta". Yuta said in a excited but nervous fashion, before seeing a face on Katii that screamed she wasn't buying a thing. 

"...Erm, O-Ok, maybe I'm spending Valentine's with someone, b-but I don't really know if it's a date, or not. Or plan, or sweep anyone off their feet...yeesh actually that might hurt her if I tried to do that..." Yuta said, losing base of the conversation as he didn't get the figure of speech of that last part.

"Um... no, you see the sweeping off feet thing is just a saying you know... It means...Uh" Katii folded her arms tilted her head in deep "Eeeeh, you know what... Forget it." 

Katii approached her human friend and nudged him, smiling and winking as she did so. The catling had a feeling she knew whom the lucky person was.

"So! You are seeing someone huh?" Katii said with a smirk, "So, what's the game plan tonight? I'm dying to know here!"

Although she tried not to do so, Katii had a tendency to want to know other people's business. Maybe it's her awkward social skills, or maybe she was just a curious kitten... Either way, if Katii was interested, she would have the tendency to pry into business that wasn't really hers... 

• Thumbs Up 6

1 hour ago, Polkadi said:

Holding the necklace in her hands, Blaze stared down at it. Silver really went out of his way to make this for her? She didn't know what to say... The little gems, all seven of them the colour of her seven Sol Emeralds, and even in the same shape as them. And the glittering chains the same colour as her fur. All so meticulously put together...

After a short pause, Blaze puts it on around her neck. And without a word, her arms wrapped around Silver, as she happily purrs. Quite unusual behaviour from the stoic feline. Silver got himself a winner!

As Blaze gave Silver this warm embrace, the hedgehog started to blush tremendously! Happily, he hugged Blaze back. It was the happiest he'd been in a long time...

14 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

While SOnic and Amy were passing by, Sonic did a double take upon seeing the exchange between Blaze and SIlver. @NegaMetallix

Wow! Sense of deja vu! Though those two don't remember, Sonic thought to himself eying them, while giving a thumbs up to Silver.

...And then he saw Sonic and Amy in the distance. Silver's eyes widened, and his face went even more red, as he returned a rather nervous thumbs-up to the Blue Blur. With the moment more-or-less over, Silver asked Blaze a question. "Hey, uh, Blaze? I was wondering..." he said. "W-would you like to... get a drink, or something?"

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Chuckle 1

Meanwhile, in Tails' workshop, he works with Alter-Ego to modify Chi.

"That's the weapons function disabled." He says.

Tails, fetching his wrench turns to the android.

"Good. We don't want any unexpected system reboots to start with a barrage of gunfire." He replies. He then looks at Alter-Ego.

"...You don't have to help me, you know? Go ahead and have some fun today."

Alter-Ego shakes his head.

"There's no need for me to go out." The android says back. "I'd much rather be of use, here."

Tails sighs, putting his wrench down. "Kaede, huh?"

Alter-Ego looks down at that guess. With a heavy exhale, he nods.

"...Yes." He mutters.

• Thumbs Up 5

9 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

Shuichi squirms from the damage. Yet he refuses to yell. He clutches his stomach, not saying a word.

"...This is what she needs... and what I deserve..."

Kotone's determination begins to waver. No matter what she tries, she can't seem to make him understand.

His mental state is worse than I though...perhaps this was a bad idea?

".....A-Agi!"

Orpheus creates a small fire ball that is launched directly at Shuichi, it was the weakest fire attack, but still...she shuts her eyes and turns her head, not wanting to watch this anymore.

• Thumbs Up 5

4 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

Kotone's determination begins to waver. No matter what she tries, she can't seem to make him understand.

His mental state is worse than I though...perhaps this was a bad idea?

".....A-Agi!"

Orpheus creates a small fire ball that is launched directly at Shuichi, it was the weakest fire attack, but still...she shuts her eyes and turns her head, not wanting to watch this anymore.

The ball of fire manages to hit Shuichi. This causes him to tumble on the floor, smoke seeping through his clothes. Luckily, the snow is able to immediately take down any chances of Shuichi catching fire.

"...Just do it to me... kill me already..." He whispers.

Before anything else could happen, though, a red and white blur dashes into Orpheus, pinning it down.

It is Apollo, it's eyes staring deep into Orpheus before changing its menacing glare to focus on Kotone.

yvvPb23.jpg

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HIM?!" Kaede screams.

Teddie runs in with her, pointing ahead.

• Thumbs Up 5

27 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Before anything else could happen, though, a red and white blur dashes into Orpheus, pinning it down.

It is Apollo, it's eyes staring deep into Orpheus before changing its menacing glare to focus on Kotone.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HIM?!" Kaede screams.

Teddie runs in with her, pointing ahead.

"Huh? Teddie! And? You're Kaede, right?" Kotone falters due to confusion, she tries to quickly regain her focus.

"Ah, Teddie. Please, could you heal him?"

She then adjusts her focus to Kaede.

"I'm truly sorry about this...you need to talk to him...only you can mend his broken heart...."

Orpheus disappears into a blue flame as Kotone steps back. She could tell Kaede what Shuichi had been saying, but it wouldn't feel right coming from her.

• Thumbs Up 5

Kaede simply stands there, heartbroken to see Shuichi so injured.

Shuichi wants to run away. He tries, but he's too weak to even stand up. Teddie, however runs to his aid.

"Don't worry, I'll patch you right up." Teddie tells the Detective, summoning his Persona.

"Kaede... please... look... away. F-Forget about me..." Shuichi breathes out.

Kaede shakes her head as Apollo fades away.

"Don't be stupid! I'd never do that!" She exclaims.

"It's best you do... I'm just a nuisance. A bother. A worthless burden. She was... doing you a favor." Shuichi says back, weakly.

• Thumbs Up 5

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"It's best you do... I'm just a nuisance. A bother. A worthless burden. She was... doing you a favor." Shuichi says back, weakly.

Kotone watches from a far. He still wasn't telling her how he feels, how he truly feels. Maybe he needed one last push?

"Shuichi!! Look into her eyes and say that! Tell her the truth or....or  maybe Orpheus should be attacking Kaede instead!?"

Kotone was bluffing, she didn't want to attack any more friends, but would he react differently if the situation was reversed?

• Thumbs Up 5

Kotone watches from a far. He still wasn't telling her how he feels, how he truly feels. Maybe he needed one last push?

"Shuichi!! Look into her eyes and say that! Tell her the truth or....or  maybe Orpheus should be attacking Kaede instead!?"

Kotone was bluffing, she didn't want to attack any more friends, but would he react differently if the situation was reversed?

The threat is enough for Shuichi. He turns to Kaede and stares into her eyes. His cap, although still on isn't obstructing his vision at all.

BbBP0le.jpg

"I told you the truth already. What I believe in. I truly believe that I... I'm worthless. Completely and utterly worthless!" He says as loudly as he could considering his hurt state. Tears form in his eyes as he says that.

Kaede simply looks at Shuichi, dumbfounded. After all Kaede is doing to build him up, why is he breaking down?

One more person stands behind the three Persona users and Shuichi, but not enough to be too noticable. And that's Neptune.

She watches on with an unnaturally stoic face, watching the events unfold.

• Thumbs Up 5

10 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

The threat is enough for Shuichi. He turns to Kaede and stares into her eyes. His cap, although still on isn't obstructing his vision at all.

"I told you the truth already. What I believe in. I truly believe that I... I'm worthless. Completely and utterly worthless!" He says as loudly as he could considering his hurt state. Tears form in his eyes as he says that.

Kaede simply looks at Shuichi, dumbfounded. After all Kaede is doing to build him up, why is he breaking down?

Kotone approaches Shuichi and knees down to his level, she smiles softy, with tears in her eyes too.

"No....No, that's your opinion. I want you to tell her the truth. You love her, right? Look into her eyes. Can you see the pain she is going through? It hurts her to see you like this...."

Kotone wipes away a tear from Shuichi's eyes. She then stands back up and turns to Kaede.

"This boy is special to you, right?"

• Thumbs Up 5

"This boy is special to you, right?"

"H-He is! He is! He's... stuck by my side literally the day we were born! He's... the first person I ever talked to!" Kaede tells Kotone.

She looks at Shuichi. She notices the boy's heavy breathing.

"K...K...Kae...de..."

Before he could say anything, though...

He passes out.

"Shuichi?!" Kaede says, shaking him. No response, even with Teddie's healing.

"He's fine. He just needs a beary long rest." Teddie explains.

• Thumbs Up 5

11 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

Alter-Ego shakes his head.

"There's no need for me to go out." The android says back. "I'd much rather be of use, here."

Tails sighs, putting his wrench down. "Kaede, huh?"

Alter-Ego looks down at that guess. With a heavy exhale, he nods.

"...Yes." He mutters.

*Poke* *Poke*

"Hee hee hee, aww, is the robot in love?"

It seems Tails and Alter-Ego forgot that Futaba was still with them. Dante stood outside the workshop on standby, just in case anything else happened. Meanwhile Futaba was poking around, examining everything she could get her hands on.

"Oh, what's this? .....Wow, what's that? .....Cool, is this a time traveling toaster? ......Hey, what does this button do??"

She bounced from one object to the other, moving to the next one, before anyone could answer any of her questions.

11 hours ago, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

"Let me tell you, I'm glad that you're glad! And I think I've got just the perfect Valentine's Day gift for you Mikan!", she said as she leaned in event further.

"I think you'll like it too!"

"Y-You got s-something f-for me? Aww, t-that's really sweet but...I don't h-have anything for you....Ah, I'm sorry, I'll make it up to y-you, I p-promise..."

Mikan replies to Tron in her usual way, getting more worked up as she goes. She was certainly not expecting anything for a Valentine and hadn't really gotten anything for anyone either. She might be able to get something on short notice if she was quick.

12 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

Komaru takes another look at the book.

"Huh? This?" She wonders.

"Hmm... I heard this is pretty popular. Curious, I did a biiiit of research on the Real World and apparently it's big over there too. Maybe..."

"Right? Lots of manly men competing and showering together in a sporting setting. It's on Ice too, which is frozen water after all. Seems perfect for Yuta if you ask me..."

It's certainly true what Komaru said. It's quite popular, but would Yuta like it? Nobody could know...although judging by Toko's expression, she thought he wouldn't. Which might be why she's suggesting it...

• Thumbs Up 6

6 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

*Poke* *Poke*

"Hee hee hee, aww, is the robot in love?"

Alter-Ego looks away from Futaba, his face becoming an instant red. Slight traces of smoke begin to come out of him as he shakes nervously when the subjectmof his crush is brought up.

7 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

"Right? Lots of manly men competing and showering together in a sporting setting. It's on Ice too, which is frozen water after all. Seems perfect for Yuta if you ask me..."

It's certainly true what Komaru said. It's quite popular, but would Yuta like it? Nobody could know...although judging by Toko's expression, she thought he wouldn't. Which might be why she's suggesting it...

Komaru holds the book tightly.

"Thanks, Toko! I'll definitely buy this for him!" She exclaims happily...

...Blissfully unaware that this isn't it seems.

• Thumbs Up 5

(Three days later)

After meeting Sonic and explaining their life stories, Isaac and Garet found a cheap motel near the ski village.  As they sat and thought about what had happened the past week, Garet began to speak:

"I'm sorry for acting all different than I usually do, Isaac.   It's just that, well, the constant fighting of those dark creatures during that eclipse..."

"No," Isaac started, "I understand.  I should have been more patie-"

"IS IT JUST ME OR ARE THOSE CHAOS, WISPS AND PUFFLES KIND WEIRD.  THEY HAVE NOTHING ON US DJINNI.  WE'RE STRONGER AND FASTER, AND MORE BEAUTIFUL AND FUNNER-"

"'Funner' isn't a word," Isaac chided.

"Besides, Flint, me and Isaac were having a moment."

"OH! OK!"

Flint reset himself to Isaac, and the Isaac and Garet gazed upon one another.

"You're thinking about Jenna and Matthew, aren't you?"

Isaac nodded, and replied, "I haven't seen my wife for a year prior to that eclipse, and Matthew ever since he started on his quest with your son and Karis."

Garet comforted the clearly shaken Venus adept and stated simply, "I worry about Karis and the boys, too.  Plus Ivan.  He always did have a magic touch with the ladies, with his 'adorable' timidness, as Sheba put it."

Isaac chuckled, and stated simply, "She views him more as a little brother than a love interest, so I'm not worried."

• Thumbs Up 6

Sitting down in the Coffee Shop, Sonic and Sayaka cross paths with Madoka and Homura, who are wrapping up their date.

Sayaka couldn't stop laughing.

"Hahahaha! Haaa... you actually got her the same dress?" Sayaka smiles at the strange circumstance.

Homura frowns.

"Shut up."

"I kid, I kid! I was just pulling your leg! Honestly, it's cute!" Sayaka replies.

Folding her arms, Homura huffs.

Madoka then turns to Sonic. "So, what are you up to today? I know Valentines isn't your thing."

"Yeah. I mean, I'll do the usual. Hanging out with friends, family and all." Sonic replies. He then chuckles. "I do feel bad for the other me, though. Did you see? The Amy from his world showed up today."

"Oh, right! I could've sworn I saw her today! Yeah, good luck to him." Madoka replies.

"I mean, it's still weird to see. But it does make me glad my Ames is my sister." Sonic sighs, getting another sip of coffee. "I already had to deal with Elise enough times."

• Thumbs Up 5

1 hour ago, Failinhearts said:

Sitting down in the Coffee Shop, Sonic and Sayaka cross paths with Madoka and Homura, who are wrapping up their date.

Sayaka couldn't stop laughing.

"Hahahaha! Haaa... you actually got her the same dress?" Sayaka smiles at the strange circumstance.

"Hey, that's the girl with my voice. I'm going to go talk to her." Still in the Coffee Shop, Uni can hear her own voice and chooses to speak to Sayaka.

"H-Hey...Uni, wait!" Caught by surprise, Noire has to play catch up, before her sister says something she shouldn't.

Uni wastes little time moving through the people and the tables to reach the magical girls and Sonic.

"There you are! You have been the reason for so much annoyance for me, you know that?" Uni taps Sayaka's shoulder as she says that. Before anyone can respond, Noire catches up and pulls Uni back by her arm.

"Heheh, sorry about my little sister, she's been under a lot of stress recently...She didn't mean to disturb your double date..." "Hey, Noire, let go!" Noire didn't want to cause a scene, especially with so many people around. Uni can sometimes be a little more gung-ho than her older sister.

It's possible Noire was the one that said something she shouldn't have. Considering how often Homura and Madoka are together as well as Sonic and Sayaka, she assumed the four of them were on a date.

• Thumbs Up 5

9 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

"Heheh, sorry about my little sister, she's been under a lot of stress recently...She didn't mean to disturb your double date..." "Hey, Noire, let go!" Noire didn't want to cause a scene, especially with so many people around. Uni can sometimes be a little more gung-ho than her older sister.

Sayaka's eyebrows furrow at Noire's assumption.

"Uhh... what?" She asks.

Homura couldnt help but hold in a laugh. Her expression slightly curves, showing that she's trying to surpress a smile to no avail.

What can she say? Seeing Sayaka now being the subject of ridicule makes her a little happy, even if it is unintentional on Noire's end.

• Thumbs Up 5

Just outside the Town Centre, Crash and Aku-Aku were finally getting somewhere with their supply hunt. The duo had a stroke of luck, finding some unsupervised crates outside the Night Club, each filled with many of the things that Daxter needed! Plus, it didn't look like anyone else was using them, so surely they were fine to take...

There was just one problem, though. The bandicoot was unable to lift all of the crates, and Aku-Aku wasn't much help here either. "Maybe we should look for some assistance, Crash..." the mask told him. Looking around, it seemed as though many Skylanders were still preoccupied with their individual Valantine's Day celebrations.

But soon, they noticed one individual who didn't appear to be busy: E-123 Omega. "Oh, excuse me!" Aku-Aku called out, trying to get the robot's attention. Omega spotted the two, and walked over to see what they wanted. "YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ME?" he asked them, to which Crash nodded back, confirming that they were indeed.

"Yes. We were hoping that you could perhaps assist us?" Aku-Aku replied. "We are meant to be handing these supplies to a fellow Skylander, down in the mines." Hearing this, Omega took a look at the crates of supplies. They didn't look like they should be going to the mines, but the robot didn't really care enough to say otherwise.

"...VERY WELL, THEN!" Omega told the duo, grabbing two of the crates and placing them on his shoulders. "I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO TODAY."

• Thumbs Up 5